We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

EU Player lf EU friendly Kinship

Hello all!

I am a former LOTRO EU player, I have my 65 Minstrel and 65 RK on the Codemaster servers, but seeing the development as of late I have decided to start fresh on US servers, and I heard this server had a healthy EU population.

So basicly I am looking for a friendly community where I can level up my new character, hopefully with a fair amount of EU people.

I am 27 years old, calm and fun loving person, and I am looking for a social atmosphere with emphasis on friendship and community.

Regards

Moods

Re: EU Player lf EU friendly Kinship

Heya Moodsie...I sent you a PM a bit back, but I don't know if the forums actually alert you to having received one so I am posting a response to you as well We are always looking for more EU timezone players, so please let me know if you are still looking for a kinship

~Athene
    ~Servant of the Secret Fire Kinship
    [B][COLOR=#6495ed]"You cannot pass," he said. "I am a[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00bfff]Servant of the Secret Fire[/COLOR][COLOR=#6495ed], wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. You cannot pass."[U][I]The Fellowship of the Ring II 5: "The Bridge of Khazad-dûm"[/I][/U][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR][COLOR=#5f1fff][B]Athene~Vilya~85 LM[/B][/COLOR] [URL="http://www.sotsfire.com/"][B][COLOR=#7b68ee]SOTSFire.com [/COLOR][/B][/URL]