We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[VIDEO] Crickhollow Elevensies....:p

So I made a modest video showcaseing the goings on at one of these twice a day RP social gatherings.

Click Here

Thanks go out to HarperCricket's "Second Breakfast" kin for hosting!

Enjoy!
    -Welbo

Shire Cricket says," MonsterRoleRaid PLAY!"

Thumbs down Re: [VIDEO] Crickhollow Elevensies....:p

Nice video. Thanks for sharing!

Re: [VIDEO] Crickhollow Elevensies....:p

Thanks for putting it together! And I love Shire Cricket! Can he be our mascot?

--Harperella
    [url=http://alesandtales.com]The Lonely Mountain Band[/url]|[url=http://tinyurl.com/freestyleharp]Freestyle![/url]|[url=http://tinyurl.com/winharperella]Winner: Top Guild Leader![/url]|[url=Weatherstock.guildlaunch.com]Weatherstock V[/url]

Very well done. I was planning on making the one last night but didn't realize it was 11PM EST. Hoping to make the one tonight though!

Quote Originally Posted by Harperelle View Post
    Thanks for putting it together! And I love Shire Cricket! Can he be our mascot?

--Harperella
    Sure!
    I'd be honored!
    Copy an Paste away!

Quote Originally Posted by Phlouk View Post
    Nice video. Thanks for sharing!
    danke!

Quote Originally Posted by -hush- View Post
    Very well done. I was planning on making the one last night but didn't realize it was 11PM EST. Hoping to make the one tonight though!
    remember, it is twice a day too. 11am and 11pm EST

Twice a day every day is quite alot.

Some may last a few minutes,..for a quick snack,..others may extend longer depending on the amount of attendees.

But it's cool because I can't make them all, I am at work right now, for example, and too busy to login.

no pressure,though,..come and go as you please.

This is an excellent video! I've added it on my Choosing a Server guide in the Community description for Crickhollow. Thank you so much, Welby, for making the video, and a big thanks to Harperella for brainstorming the fantastic idea!
    MINSTREL and member of the vocal minority

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Exclamation Re: [VIDEO] Crickhollow Elevensies....:p

I thought the Elevensies ideas you folks were throwing around was cool for Crickhollow, and all the backing of the forum community was even cooler. I wasn't sure how it was going, as I hadn't taken the time to stop in. (Time flies when yer not watching the clock.)

Anywho, someone posted this site for viewing server logins. I was checking those out, and noticed that the logins on Crickhollow were at their highest at 10 o'clock (22:00, since they seem to be using the 24 hour clock time.), and I just grinned, "Elevensies." I hope the tradition carries on, so that someday when I'm on at 11am or 11pm, I can join in.
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.