We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Another question...

Hello again,

Is there a command line or "mod" that can use that will increase the size of the mouse pointer ingame? On my windows 7 desktop I have my mouse pointer set to extra large black bold so I can see the pointer. In the game can hardly see the pointer which makes it somewhat difficult to target something or loot a dead body while doing quests.

Thx.

Re: Another question...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadalarion View Post
    Hello again,

Is there a command line or "mod" that can use that will increase the size of the mouse pointer ingame? On my windows 7 desktop I have my mouse pointer set to extra large black bold so I can see the pointer. In the game can hardly see the pointer which makes it somewhat difficult to target something or loot a dead body while doing quests.

Thx.
    This was brought up during beta - and currently the only "solution" would be a plugin that would essentially work as a pointer locator. Basically displaying either a solid or blinking image/color at your mouse position if the position stays in one location for a certain period of time.

Unfortunately we do not have access (yet) to the pointer itself, and the Mouse movement events do not fire quick enough for any element to keep pace with the pointer. I would love to whip something up - but I'm currently kinda busy with another project at this point. Perhaps after I release that plugin, and you're interested in the idea of that "locator", I could throw something together then.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]