We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

EXTREME lag hole in western trollshaws on the main road.

As in the spot is impassable due to the rubber banding lag. I managed to get a summon around, but no matter how wide you go you simply cannon get past the area. It's simply uacceptable for that to stick around for long. Also it wasn't just me because there was 4 people standing around where it starts at, and everyone in regional was complaining about it.

Re: EXTREME lag hole in western trollshaws on the main road.

My toon is stuck there currently. My quick travel horse stopped there, so i dismounted and i'm still stuck there...

Help

I saw this in beta once one of the times I took a slow horse to Rivendell. Never saw any response to it, but a couple of us did /bug the location in the Western TS on the Road. At that point we had to dismount and walk around the area quite a ways to get around and/or port/summon out.

I agree that it was VERY annoying.
    [url="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=328837"][u]Sauron vs. Tom Bombadil[/url][/u][COLOR="Yellow"][b] ♫♪[/color][COLOR="DarkOrange"]A humorous video I [COLOR="red"]promise[/color] you'll enjoy[/color][COLOR="Yellow"]♫♪[/b][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by robnkarla1 View Post
    I saw this in beta once one of the times I took a slow horse to Rivendell. Never saw any response to it, but a couple of us did /bug the location in the Western TS on the Road. At that point we had to dismount and walk around the area quite a ways to get around and/or port/summon out.

I agree that it was VERY annoying.

There's no way to get around this one from what I can see.