We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: [Plugin] BuffBars

I've updated BuffBars to version 2.0.0. This completes the transition to using triggers to determine when to show effects in the different windows. It should create a more flexible system and allow users to do things they couldn't before. This release also integrates with Combat Analysis to enable users to have timers for mob debuffs and crowd control.

• All windows use triggers now to determine whether or not to show a matching effect
    • The options have been converted to use the new in game plugin manager window
    • Mob debuffs and CC can now be shown if the CombatAnalysis plugin is running

An excellent update to an excellent plugin.

However, is it possible to edit durations, etc of debuffs/stuns cast on a mob? For example, I have 5 ToO pieces so when traited red my LM has a 10 second Blinding Flash and when raid traited it's 35seconds, yet Buffbars always says 30seconds.

Thanks, C

Quote Originally Posted by Aeggil View Post
    However, is it possible to edit durations, etc of debuffs/stuns cast on a mob? For example, I have 5 ToO pieces so when traited red my LM has a 10 second Blinding Flash and when raid traited it's 35seconds, yet Buffbars always says 30seconds.
    Not yet. Evendale will be adding support for customizing the durations in a future Combat Analysis update.

I've updated BuffBars to version 2.0.1. The only change is a bug fix which hopefully fixes the problems localized clients have been experiencing with settings. You may need to delete your BuffBarsSettings.plugindata file to get it to work. Sorry for the inconvenience!

i use a english client on a german os.

Blacklisted buffs are still shown. Something goes really wrong. Can you check for game language and not os language because i think the problem is there.

German os - English client.

edit:

seems to be every buff with "-"

Ive noticed the same problem with some buffs/hots etc not being blacklisted.
    For ex War Cry, inspire heal over time and a few others. As the previous post said, it seems to be stuff with a "-" in the name.

Also when you go in and change something in your settings and then press accept some of the buffs in blacklist return and have to be blacklisted again.

Otherwise Great plugin!

Yes I found a bug where items with a "-" in the name are not matching properly. A quick fix is to edit those triggers and put a %- instead of just -. I'll be releasing a fix for it soon.

I've updated BuffBars to version 2.0.2. This should fix any of the problems encountered with black/white lists and special characters in buff names.

I updated the plugin to version 2.0.3 which resolves the problem with the trigger windows. I also fixed the CA icon problems so they look nice now. The german translation has been updated and support for choosing which locale to use has been added.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengoros View Post
    I've got an update coming soon that will allow you to slot stun/root pots for those effects.
    Any word on this feature?

Any chance to get dot tracking soon? Like CC and debuffs bars now

Quote Originally Posted by Burio View Post
    Any chance to get dot tracking soon? Like CC and debuffs bars now
    It's not really possible for most bleeds (not with great accuracy anyway). They're tracked via the combat log, and the combat log (in most cases) doesn't distinguish between the application of a bleed skill and the bleed ticks themselves. I suppose I could look into which bleeds are trackable.
    Last edited by Evendale; Apr 11 2012 at 07:44 AM.

I get a Lua error message in the chat window with Buffbars about "duration" when applying Captain's marks.
    Any idea what this might be about? Think I have the April 3 update installed. I can paste in
    the exact text from home tonight if helpful...

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    I get a Lua error message in the chat window with Buffbars about "duration" when applying Captain's marks.
    Any idea what this might be about? Think I have the April 3 update installed. I can paste in
    If you could post the exact text that would be helpful in tracking down the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Any word on this feature?
    This is pretty easy to do with the current version (2.0.3). Here is a quick run down.
    1. Load up BuffBars and go to the options page, quickslot tab.
    2. You can either use an existing bar or create a new one specifically for PvMP
    3. Under triggers click the Add button
    4. In the trigger window change the template to Custom
    5. Enter a descriptive name under the general section
    6. Enter the name to match under search in the match criteria section. This is where you will have to figure out what the names of all the roots/dazes/stuns are the creeps do (I've asked for this info before from people who PvMP so I can create templates but I've gotten nothing so far hint hint for all you PvMPers out there). You can enter the exact name of the effect you get or a partial match, if every effect you get has stun in the name you could just type stun in the search box.
    7. Slot your stun pot in the response
    8. Click Accept in the Trigger window
    9. You may want to move the added trigger to the top of the list as they are processed in that order.
    10. Repeat steps 3-9 for as many effects as you need to track
    11. Click the Accept button at the bottom of the options panel
    12. Go out and PvMP, the pots should popup if it is working correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengoros View Post
    If you could post the exact text that would be helpful in tracking down the problem.
    ...line\Plugins\PengorosPlugin s\BuffBars\EffectItem.lua:146: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'duration' (a nil value)

Seen on applying captains mark.

Lovely plugin, thanks for all the work

Quote Originally Posted by DelgonTheWise View Post
    Update your CombatAnalysis (to anything 4.1.1+) and this will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evendale View Post
    Update your CombatAnalysis (to anything 4.1.1+) and this will be fixed.
    That did it, thanks. Wasn't aware of the integration between the 2 plugins.

Hi. I have a request. Can you make a new function to show a window with just B/P/E stat value and/or their avoidance percentage and partial avoidance percentage. It would help warden class a lot.

Something like this:

====
    13540 Block - 25% - 16% partial
    7534 Parry - 19.5% - 13.5% partial
    8123 Evade - 20.1% - 14.1% partial
    ====
    Options: Toggle On/Off for Value|Percent|Partial

(the numbers are just example)

I use CombatAnalysis but it is not really the same. I just want to monitor my stat when I tank.

Forgive my noobness but is there a way to make the bars automatically show only the buss cast by yourself? (I'm simply black listing the buffs cast by other classes but this would be a great help), that would allow me to keep track on my warden buffs a lot easier

Right click on buffbars choose Options. Go to Effect Sliders or Effect Windows or both, go to filters and uncheck all but Undefined. Then hit accept.

When you see a buff that you don't want to show on your Effect Sliders/Windows, right click on it and hit Ignore. It won't show up again.

Today, I installed version 2.0.3 and since then I encounter the following problem: I cannot access the options window. I'm a german player. Usually, I typed "/buffbars optionen" in the chat, and there it was. If I do so now, all that opens is the ingame plugin manager. There, I cannot set the options for buffbars.

I really like your plugin. So much that I feel very uncomfortable not being able to change the pots in my quickslots.

Edit: Problem solved, found the solution here among the known issues.
    Last edited by Hallmund; May 11 2012 at 12:27 PM.

I know its probably been asked, but I didnt want to sift through pages to find the answer... Can you setup target frame buffs/debuffs? I tried using "mob debuffs" but I think that must be debuffs that were put on you, not your target.

Edit: What Id like to do is track certain debuffs(Warden bleeds in this case) on my target.

Quote Originally Posted by achromatis View Post
    I know its probably been asked, but I didnt want to sift through pages to find the answer... Can you setup target frame buffs/debuffs? I tried using "mob debuffs" but I think that must be debuffs that were put on you, not your target.

Edit: What Id like to do is track certain debuffs(Warden bleeds in this case) on my target.
    Tracking target debuffs isn't something the api supports currently.

Not sure if I should be asking this in this thread or the CA one...

But, I can't figure out how to use the Mob Debuffs and Crowd Control triggers. Is it maybe because I'm trying to use it for Debuffs that aren't recognized? I'd like to use it, for example, Cry of the Wizards. Combat Analysis doesn't seem to pick this up as a Debuff. Would that then be impossible?

Also, would it be possible to implement a way that Buffbars shows how long it has been since you cast an effect, as in one no longer on you? For example, I'd like to use that to see the duration of Anthems on my group but that are no longer on myself since I used a Coda to remove the effect on me.

Also! I found a problem with the newer versions of Buffbars. I just updated mine only to find out I can no longer ignore the War-Speech effect while retaining the Anthem of War (War-Speech) effect. I guess it seems War-Speech in the name and automatically blacklists it along with War-Speech. Would it be possible to include an exact match component to the search feature?
    Last edited by PhantomPunkk; May 23 2012 at 06:09 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast