We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Thanks for pointing that out. Can't believe I didn't look there first. The folders are split by username then server then character so, I'm sure I can just copy/paste the folder I want.
    Tedemir - 100 Champion, WM Historian(K/Weapons), Rk 12
    Azuriael - 100 Lore-Master, WM Tinker(K/Jewelry), Rk 4

I've update BuffBars to version 2.1.0. This version has support for storing quickslots/windows/sliders on an account level or character level. This enables you to define common bars for all your characters. Quickslots that are account level still need to have the quickslot set on each character as inventory items/skils are character specific. The setting is called "Load For" and you can find it under each quickslot/window/slider general configuration.
    Last edited by Pengoros; Dec 08 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Love this!

Wish there was a way to watch party buffs on this.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000005222d3/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER]

How do i setup the plugin for use in monster play so that when i get stunned or rooted i can use the corresponding potion?

For example i get stunned and i want the Odorous salts potion to appear in the quickslot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000129aba/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have been using buffbars since the beggining of the plugin, is just wonderful

Recently I have started a lowbie LM, I configured a window to show mob debuffs, and I wanted to add the flank effect, but I havent been able to do it. Is there any way?

Thanks!

This plugin is great! But I've run into a problem: the buff window and slider have duplicated in all my alts, as a result now I have two windows of each in all my chars but my main. I think is consequence of me having having saved de ui layout of my main char (with the plugin already installed and working) and load it later in my alts. Now I have both sets of windows, one in the default possition and the other in the customized, and I can't get rid of any of them!

Any answers or recomendations would be apreaciated.

I had a weird problem of buffbars not showing on my 3 75s when I first logged after almost a year absence from the game. They were fine on all lower characters but higher ones missed everything though the plugin showed as loaded in plugin manager. I downloaded updated version but that again didnt solve the issue until I manually deleted all plugin data for those 3 characters.
    It works perfectly now but I still dont know what caused the problem in first place.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000ae313/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I used BuffBars very successfully back a year or so ago, but when I came back to game recently and started up again, I can't get any of the quickslots to work. They show up when the UI is moveable, but then disappear when it is locked even though they are set to always be visible. Also I can't add anything to the quickslots, with the UI locked or unlocked. I am completely baffled because I never had this problem before.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000020b7c4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [COLOR=DimGray]~Kaolwyn, 65 warden~ ~Karidith, 32 captain~[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Firesteliel View Post
    I used BuffBars very successfully back a year or so ago, but when I came back to game recently and started up again, I can't get any of the quickslots to work. They show up when the UI is moveable, but then disappear when it is locked even though they are set to always be visible. Also I can't add anything to the quickslots, with the UI locked or unlocked. I am completely baffled because I never had this problem before.
    You have to go into the Buffbars options for the QuickSlots (it's a tab in there) and you can then edit each affect type and drag a potion or skill into the box there. You don't actually drag and drop them into the quickslots themselves. You do it in the config window.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

First of all, thanks to Pengoros, for this awesome plugin!

I have the question as follows:

How can I change the positions / order of the individual icons within the Quickslot bar?
    When I press CRTL # (german keyboard), three occupied slots (the ones defined by myself) and, in addition, several unoccupied slots (opaque squares) show up.
    I can move around the complete Quickslot bar on the screen by its handle, but I cannot move the icons within the bar itself to a free slot.*
    Changing the order of effect processing in the options (move up / down) does not affect this.

Disabling the Quickslot lock for the standard LotRO UI in the client's System Menu does not affect the plugin.

Any help on this? I feel so stupid...

Talivael

EDIT: * Those unoccupied slots: do they represent the predefined quickslots for the pots? I have not put any pots into them, yet, as I use Palantir.
    Should I delete them? Even, if I delete them, how can I change the order of my three remaining slots?
    Last edited by Raffazahn; Aug 22 2013 at 08:45 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a000000195df4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Check to see if you have the quick slot bar locked. If so that's why you can't move any icons around. Its under options on the menu for the bar in question.

Sorry, I am too blind to see. Where exactly. Can you provide a screenshot? that would be great!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a000000195df4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I have installed this plugin, but it didn't work as expected. Error message:

...ugins\PengorosPlugins\BuffB ars\EffectBarSettings.lua:139: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

After some poking around, I kinda fixed it. If anybody interested, I can post diff here on forums.

Hi awesome plugin!

The settings in the options menu are not saved when I log out. I've tried the solutions as some of you have posted above but to no avail.

Here's what I did:
    o I always click the save button located at the bottom of each option.
    o I ticked the option to always load the plugin, pre and in-game. But I still have to reload and redo options the next time I log in.
    o I use in-game plugin manager, "/plugins load buffbars", bootstrap.
    o I tried to use bootstrap to edit the options "/buffbars options" but it's still not saving when I log out.

Thanks!

I updated the plugin to version 2.1.1 which should resolve any issues with settings not being saved when the user switches languages on the client. I also added a festival item category to get rid of the error that was happening when a festival item is used on you.

Is it possible to add bars to our target? I'd like to keep track of my bleeds the same way I can keep track of my buffs. Or am I reading this wrong?
    Mob Debuffs and Crowd Control
    The plugin now supports showing timers for mob debuffs and crowd control. There are triggers that you can add specifically for this. In order for it to work you must be running the Combat Analysis plugin which feeds BuffBars the required info in order to display them.
    If it is possible, how do I do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cambruin View Post
    Is it possible to add bars to our target? I'd like to keep track of my bleeds the same way I can keep track of my buffs. Or am I reading this wrong?

That is a really good question. I have no idea how to do it but I'll play around and see if I can figure something out.

How do I reduce the visibility of the bars? like, to make them more transparent?

This has to be the best plugin in the history of the game. Sad to see it's no longer updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cambruin View Post

I imagine it is fundamentally possible, considering you can track CC skill cooldowns, but I don't think the actual functionality exists.

"It is wisdom to recognize necessity, when all other courses have been weighed,
    though as folly it may appear to those who cling to false hope."

Quote Originally Posted by Cambruin
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitewhimsy View Post
    I imagine it is fundamentally possible, considering you can track CC skill cooldowns, but I don't think the actual functionality exists.
    I can be wrong, but last time I tried, I was not able to get effect list from target via API, which would mean it is not possible in same way as it is to track buffs/debuffs on yourself. I have understood that tracking CC and such is made by listening combat event channel (IIRC, BuffBars use Combat Analyzer's combat event parsing for this). For bleeds and such, one problem is to guess how many pulses you have, as they can change depending on your traits and gear set bonuses.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7