We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

I unfortunately had not had the experience of meeting Rekka in-game, but I would totally support this. It's fantastic that the community can get together and commemorate a player in this way. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing, and for those who knew him my thoughts are with you as well.

/signed
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

Im on Vilya...who's Rekka? No offense just never heard of him.

In the cupboard under the stairs. (or is it under the stalls?)

Terry....Nottle (Hobbit Burg)...Rekka(Warg)

Rello, Hillgrim, or Nottle, or on Creep side as Rekka, Pitka

His laugh was infectious.... He was fun to just chat with at 3:00 in the morning..... I miss him.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...rest-in-peace.
    Last edited by Boraxxe; Sep 28 2010 at 08:26 PM.

The real Boraxxe... wearing his "Get off my lawn!" face
    This has to end. I do not play LOTRO because I want to gamble. I play LOTRO because I like the game.
    Buying keys is not playing the game.

/signed

I like these ideas!

Signed.....We'll miss you Rekka.

Red face Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

/sigh
    It feels like only yesterday he was a greenie... and now he's gone, sad news to come back to, he was one of the friends id spam or get spam when I sign on.

I hope he gets something although, I don't want to put my 2 cents in and say the tribe should've been carried on, not buried as a lonely silent tombstone...
    But who could take his place, as the kind easy-going leader?
    who could make all the creeps feel welcomed AND lead them?
    Who wants that stress? I'm all about stress free. soo I normal avoid forums.
    Well in the end it seems, It's something to be remembered for, and that is a reward for this efforts.
    Warm wishes,
    Goodbye Rekka.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100000997dd/signature.png]Shadowlily[/charsig][color=silver]
    ♥ ♥ I flare magnificently, burn immediately.
    I give you the end of the world,
    nameless songs and endless dreams. ♥ ♥[/color]

/signed

I'll miss my friend. I still remember running around until all hours of the night before nottle moved over to the creep side with rekka.

sarlo

/signed

Please implement this idea, one way or another. I don't care what it ends up being, but SOMETHING should be done.

signed. Hope someone from Turbine saw that photo of the freep/creep memorial. That shows the intrest in this.

Thohelm-R11 LM/Kameo-R10 Hunter
    Abusaad-R8 CPT/Dafinalas-R5 Guard/Makyla-R8 Mini/ Meirain-R9 Burg/ Lostshadow-Champ

./signed

I never met the guy, as i started playing a week later.. but i support and think this is a great idea.. I'll pay my respects to Rekka if they do something for him in-game. Blizzard has done it on Warcraft many times for people, so I think Turbine should do it as well.

-Nestic

signed and hope to see this happen.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000123d90/01003/signature.png]Vizzinni[/charsig]

./signed

Rekka was an inspiration, the moors has not been the same since...
    Ulborn - Hunter - 105
    Tarel - Lore-master - 85
    Dworil - Guardian - 70
    Dallben Minstrel - 95

/signed. such a tragedy
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100001abc86/signature.png]Fooborz[/charsig]

I hate to be a gigantic party-pooper, but

/against

This is highly inappropriate; there should be no player memorial. The loss of this person may have been important to many people, but such memorials would be quite unfair.

Why can't I have a memorial if I pass away?

Quote Originally Posted by Gzalzi View Post

/against

This is highly Malkyrecx; there should be no player memorial. The loss of this person may have been important to many people, but such memorials would be quite unfair.

/signed

Hello,
    I played with both Skaithe and Rekka when the level cap was just 50. Warg packing was fun. And yes I hope something is done for a Great player and person of Lotro. I'll miss u sadly Rekka. (friend and foe) I hope people like this noob is ignored. I hope u dont die but what can I say your a bass tard for saying something like this.

Blessed and keep to yourself... Ava
    Last edited by Ava76; Jan 22 2011 at 12:06 AM.

./signed

Great idea.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001cb97e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Have you done something that changed the game for hundreds of other players? Have you single-handedly helped the server as a whole? If so by all means you would deserve something like this. But for you to compare yourself and greedily say you want a memorial "just because someone else is getting one" is just downright bull****.

You sir are so full of yourself it's disgusting.

/signed
    This should be set in place.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000009b6bf/01008/signature.png]Danga[/charsig]

/against

This is highly inappropriate; there should be no player memorial. The loss of this person may have been important to many people, but such memorials would be quite unfair.

Awww, how cute. Sombody is begging for attention.

GFY
    Angarain Erain Kinship, Vilya
    Mikros 100 Guard, Chumli 100 hunter, Oggo 75? burg, Wasape 100 beorning (and a bunch of other alts and creep-side toons)

/against

Sorry about derailing this thread even more but...What is so unfair about a memorial for one of the most respectful and respected people on a server or in the game as a whole for that matter? Why not remember him in the game he obviously loved and was loved in return by the rest of the community? Life is not fair. Is it fair that he was tragically taken from this world? No its not so please troll elsewhere.

Now to be on topic i didnt know him as i am a new player but just reading the replies in this in this thread and the original linked by Boraxxe i can tell he was a very special person to many and i totally sign this as people like that are few and far between in this world today unfortunatly. Men like him are meant to be remembered and this would be a wonderful way of doing just that.

/signed "my name is Silent_J and i approve this message"

Smile Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

In the general PvMP forums someone posted that there is a new tree/rock/bird near TR Rez. Most likely in homage of the "Bob the tree" request from long ago not sure if its real or not but if so maybe on Vilya we can call that Rekkas rock?

I'm not sure that turbine would implement an object inside a rock that when conned will return a name of "Rekkas rock" or anything as it would probably have to be sent to every Ettenmoors on all servers and not set to Vilya specifically.

Although it would be cool to have something.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000001110e5/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Creeps: Nawtt the Weaver, Bigratt the Warg, Bowzy the Blackarrow, Dawargh the Defiler

/signed

not sure a change like this can be made for one server it might have to be a game wide thing to apply but either way I like and support the idea
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000584a8/01000/signature.png]Frizle[/charsig]

/ signed

I'm all for it, Rekka was a great guy, and a great opponent. pvp aint been the same out there without him.

Thumbs up Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

Hey guys thanks for signing the thread for Rekkas Rock.

Just an FYI, I am still trying to speak with Turbine about this implementation ,and so far nothing new has been given in the way of communication. However it does seem there are a few new objects (trees/rocks) in the Moors right now, so one would wonder if something us underway (again not confirmed, just pondering here).

At any rate, please feel free to sign the petition and I will keep filling the in-boxes

Mabeleine, Level 65 Burglar
    Officer of Revelation

I was just having a discussion in-game about this.

/signed

Rekka was a great guy. He literally changed the way the game was played.

Turbine would be missing a great PR opportunity if they don't do this, if nothing else.

Namárië,
    Geldarion

Ardaheru - 85 Captain | Geldarion - 75 Hunter
    The Fanatical Swordsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast