We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Post Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

All:

This is an official petition for Turbine to create a lasting, in-game tribute to a wonderful person, player, and leader of Lord of the Rings Online. If you wish, please sign the petition to have implemented an in-game memorial titled "Rekka's Rock". This memorial will include not only the game name of Rekka, but will also include the name of Terry Kohl,aka Rekka, when a player examines the rock from within game.

Many, many people were impacted by Terry's leadership, friendship and dedication to the game and to the people who played LOTRO. Special note of thanks to those who have recommended this already.

Thank you.

Thumbs up Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

signed and wish to see this occur.

Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

I like this idea

In the cupboard under the stairs. (or is it under the stalls?)

Signed.

We miss ya Nottle.
    "Just like Mary Shelly, Just like Frankenstein, Break your chains, And count your change, And try to walk the line"

/signed

i know it's hard to justify allocating a dev to this, but this guy's impact on the vilya server makes it more than worth it
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000f60e2/signature.png]Jaylaxel[/charsig]
    Jaylaxel - 83 LM | Moiron - 85 Champ | [COLOR=Red]Aedush[/COLOR] - R4 Stalker
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by aleczander View Post
    /signed

i know it's hard to justify allocating a dev to this, but this guy's impact on the vilya server makes it more than worth it
    This is not hard to justify- Terry was the best ambassador a game and server could ever hope for. I am sure the Vilya gathering yesterday did not go unnoticed.

Signed....elvisa
    ...when in doubt...twirl...

Thumbs up Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

/Signed

Thanks for starting the petition. Regardless if Turbine will consider or act on this, let's show the LOTRO community how special Rekka was to this server by signing this thread.

He'll be missed by all who played with and against him.

Garakdush|Flechernoir|Shazzbat

Talking Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

Signed!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of rekkas Woods and the rock to share the memory of Rekka.

signed and I made a thread in the suggestion box for there to be a statue as well!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000008b236/signature.png]Kristiana[/charsig]

./signed

Would be nice to at least lock his house's maintenance so it stays "active" for starters

*salutes*

Ardraug/Draugwen
    Southern Cross
    Vilya

signed

Doreen
    Southern Comfort

Thumbs down Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

signed and cant wait to see what comes

Signed, This is a nice Idea..
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0100001876f4/signature.png]Quasimoedough[/charsig]

QuasiMoeDough Rank 7 Reaver / Bigesthulagoober Rank 7 BA/ Scoobydie Rank 7 Warg / DEADHEALZ Rank 1 Defiler / Silkskinner Rank 2 Weaver
    Saeldonnarain 75 Minnie / Bighulagoober 75 Hunter / Amnoahdad 57 RK / Littlelebeau 25 Burg

Gigady, Gigady!!!

Signing on for this idea as well.
    Coincidence is God choosing to remain anonymous.

www.evenstar-kinship.com

Unhappy Re: Official Petition for Rekka's Rock

Where do I sign the petition? Rekka was a great friend no matter what others said about him. I'll miss ya buddy !!!

Please Turbine answer this petition.
    Rekka will be in our memories anyway, but it will be nice to have his name with us in Lotro.

/signed

I'm not a Moors person at all and I never got to know Rekka, but he's as important a part of Vilya as the Moors themselves.
    Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre,[right]Mind shall be harder, heart be keener,[/right]
    mod sceal þe mare þe ure maegen lytlað.[right]Spirit be greater as our strength lessens.[/right]

[center][url]http://iranonofarda.wordpress.com[/url][/center]

I truly hope to see Turbine representing Rekka with this monument. This would be a gift to top all others!!! Turbine, you talk about how great this community is, well now is a great time to really get involved and show the people of Vilya that you do care.../signed illy

/signed. Definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by anne2826 View Post
    signed and I made a thread in the suggestion box for there to be a statue as well!
    I agree a nice statue in from of GV or maybe on the hill where the service was held would be a nice touch by the dev's. They have to know that this was and still is a highly respected leader in the Moors. Some kind of effort should be put into immortalizing his impact he had on the game and the people of this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mord420 View Post
    ./signed

Would be nice to at least lock his house's maintenance so it stays "active" for starters

*salutes*

Ardraug/Draugwen
    Southern Cross
    Vilya
    I concur this would be a great show of respect as well. It might actually be nice to add a nice memorial in his front yard as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbreeze28 View Post
    I truly hope to see Turbine representing Rekka with this monument. This would be a gift to top all others!!! Turbine, you talk about how great this community is, well now is a great time to really get involved and show the people of Vilya that you do care.../signed illy
    Dito!

~
    ~
    Another idea:
    Naming the white warg skin that he wore (and was so proud of) after him. Instead of, "level XI skin" or whatever it is called now. Only on the Vilya server of course.

~Captain Caveman

/signed Rekka was a great guy and I am deeply saddened to learn of his passing.
    Ellesime 65 LM | Amyra 65 warden | Jadaera 65 hunter | Baconia 65 burg | Aliane 65 mini
    Deinara 65 capt | Elenae 59 champ
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000046a9a/01008/signature.png]Ellesime[/charsig]

Signed for sure, Rekka made an enormous impact on so many lives, I hope that the Dev's will take notice of this
    "Well... my dad has a ring. Does your dad have a ring? No? He doesn't? That's what I thought. Now move so I can resume my face-stabbing. Oh, actually, thanks for making him a stationary target. Much easier to hit. You should do that to all of them, maybe put them in a line if you could..." ~ J.W. Barry

/signed He shall be missed.

Hey guys just letting you all know that I have sent another request to the community leadership for LOTRO. I am waiting to hear back from them and hopefully we will have an answer soon so we can proceed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast