We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Corruption Traits for a warg

What do you wargs use for Corruption Traits?

Re: Corruption Traits for a warg

Morale for power 1, 2.
    Morale for damage 1, 2.
    Damage for power 1, 2.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000023bac3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thx. Is Power an issue with this set up? Would you suggest any Mitigation or resistance trait? What would you suggest for Class and racial traits. I appreciate the info.

If you're in combat long enough to have power issues, generally somethings gone terribly wrong.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000f27b9/01000/signature.png]Lhathein[/charsig]
    "Pop a token."

Quote Originally Posted by jybgess View Post
    Thx. Is Power an issue with this set up? Would you suggest any Mitigation or resistance trait? What would you suggest for Class and racial traits. I appreciate the info.
    Since they added a 1s cool down on Claws you shouldn't have any major power problems unless you're in the Delving or clearing a keep (i.e. constant fighting with NPCs keeping you in combat). Before F2P you could easily run out of power if you just spammed Claws, even with the larger power pool of not using the Damage for Power Corruptions.

As for class traits, just trait everything you can until you run out of space (r5 or r6). Then remove Element of Surprise for the new thing. Element of Surprise increases your chance to crit on an attack from stealth, but after that one attack it's useless. So unless you're one of these 'pounce and run' wargs then the other things you can slot are generally better for a sustained fight.
    *I haven't traited this since they fiddled with the WBM/Knockdown stuff last spring or whenever, so it might be of more use now with those changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Urco View Post
    As for class traits, just trait everything you can until you run out of space (r5 or r6). Then remove Element of Surprise for the new thing. Element of Surprise increases your chance to crit on an attack from stealth, but after that one attack it's useless. So unless you're one of these 'pounce and run' wargs then the other things you can slot are generally better for a sustained fight.
    *I haven't traited this since they fiddled with the WBM/Knockdown stuff last spring or whenever, so it might be of more use now with those changes.
    I ran without Element of Surprise for months but recently re-equipped it.
    A knockdown is a beautiful thing.