We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dwarrowdelf New picture of The Prophecy of the North kinship and Friends!

Check it out, some new people of the server, also if you want to join The Prophecy of The North, look up Khium for an invite!

Re: Dwarrowdelf New picture of The Prophecy of the North kinship and Friends!

I Cannot get a permission to attach the picture, so please wait for future permissions!

Probably the best thing would be to upload the image to a photobucket free account and post the link here. Were you trying to post it as an attachement? I think thats a new option on these new forums that is not enabled or hidden yet.

Looking forward to seeing it!

Signed,

Gertrude the dance-inhibited dwarf

LOL that was so funny that the dance command stopped working for me.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

hopefully we get the permissions soon i would love to see the picture see you guys in game