We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Marketplace Morning - Coffee? Pie!

The packs hit the stones with a jarring clatter and he hmphed out a breath of relief at the loss of their weight. Ore gets heavy fast.
    The sun had already cleared the horizon, promising a bright day ahead. Quite perfect for citizens and travelers to take some respite from the growing worries outlying and enjoy a day in the Market.
    Koteas began to set up his wares and work stall near the forges.

Hallow, Cricks!

SO! Free to play has gone off, though I won't say without a hitch. It was fun to see the server fill up throughout the day yesterday and will be interesting to see how it all levels out in the days to come.

I spent a lot of time yester-evening traveling between the starting areas advice-ing and ooc-ing. I plan to continue that today, as I imagine since it's Saturday we'll be seeing more of the new joining up. With wanting to see the game as I was unable to on Landroval (Fellowing for group quests/dungeons), Koteas has taken a break from the frontlines to work on perfecting his craft. Feel free to shoot me a tell in game if you have any need for the work of a young Metalworker - or even just to say hi.

See you in there!
    [color=#4CC552]~ Koteas[/color]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][URL="http://chcrick.guildlaunch.com"][B][I][COLOR="#7A5DC7"]Arise now, arise, Riders of Théoden!
    Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
    spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
    a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises![/COLOR][/I][/B][/URL][/FONT]
    [color=#FF8040]Champion - Crickhollow[/color]

Re: A Marketplace Morning - Coffee? Pie!

Koteas,

it's good to hear that you are taking a break from defending the realm. Everyone needs a little R&R! The Militia supports you in your endeavors. If you need anything, feel free to ask!

~Dragor
    [b][color=gold]Dragor Stoneheart ~ [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=373380&TabID=3134226][u]Weathertop Militia[/u][/url][/color][/b]

[b][color=lightgreen]Guardian ~ Race of Man[/color][/b]

I think yesterday was a pretty fantastic start to open play on the server. I used the head start time to level a character on Riddermark but made the jump here because the foundation of community that here seems really solid. So here's hoping that yesterday was just the beginning of good things for our new home.

Pleased to see another stall set up at the Marketplace, Triston strides over to checkout the wares of the craftsman. Seeing ore and other metal-smith implements he looks for a some tailor tools or a new pick axe.

--------------

I also am pleased at how things are shaping up here. I started on Firefoot, enjoyed it there just wanted more rp. I moved to Landroval and although I really enjoyed it there I never got very far. I always felt a little left behind, not by any ones specific actions just not finding my niche.

Now here I hope to find my place as we level this realm together.

Hopes of having a good market place would be to combine forums with in game stuff. Using it for (as ideas):

Building the forum community
    In game events
    Concerts (fairs)
    Recruitment Fairs
    And so much more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001babdb/01001/signature.png]Balifast[/charsig]

Sveinn ran a hand through his beard and looked around the marketplace. He casually folded his arms and leaned back against the wall, watching those come and go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolled a character first on Landroval but I felt the need to start on a fresh server with new people like myself. As you can see, my character's name is Sveinn. Feel free to send me a tell if you feel like RPing with one of the Rohirrim!
    Excited to make some friends and have a good time.