We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Event] The Great Race!

The Race

The Great Race Across Middle-Earth Hosted by Pontin of Second Breakfast! The Race is from Michel Delving to The Black gate and all area in between going through the lands of Bree, lone lands through the Trollshaws and down the wilds of Enedwaith to Dunland onto Rohan and into the lands of gondor all the way to Mordor! a long race with many dangers! Starting on Sunday April 23rd 1PM Servertime! the prizes will be 3000 gold and pile of LOTRO Points! PM here or send mail in game to Pontin To Enter! Rules are at the bottom

Purple flag mark the starting point Red flag marks the Finish line!

The Rules

Rules are simple
    • 1. players must use any War-steeds and be min level 75 to enter!
    • 2. players must not do false start wait till we say go!
    • 3. players may not use any ports at any time during the race or you are disqualified!
    • 4. player may take any path they chose on the landscape!
    Last edited by Pontin_Finnberry; Apr 04 2017 at 05:22 PM.
    Pontin Level 105 Hobbit Burglar Kinship Second Breakfast Crickhollow Server
    Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

Alts: Legoan Elf Hunter, Belladonea Hobbit Minstrel, Unnari Dwarf Guardian, Jorunn Man Captain, Sallyberry Hobbit Warden

Here's some of my Screenshots Throughout Middle Earth. and Travelling Event! also can follow me on Twitter for Adventures in Middle Earth and more!

I am assuming this is Crickhollow only?
    Sucamarto - Level 105 Archer (Landroval)

Quote Originally Posted by Sucamarto View Post
    I am assuming this is Crickhollow only?
    Yes its only on Crickhollow server

Oh my goodness; this sounds amazing! Truly a race that will be noteworthy in the history of Middle Earth!

I really wish I could ride in this thing. Alas, I do not have any high level characters on Crickhollow (actually, I am not sure if I have any characters on Crickhollow!) However, I will try to be there to watch the start, at the very least. Do you need volunteers for anything?

I would like to wish everyone good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanStoryteller View Post
    Do you need volunteers for anything?
    Nope, its just basically follow the rules and ride and enjoy the fun!

Thanks to everyone who joined the race! was great fun, now here we have the winners
    1st place Aegmal!
    2nd place Gwathros!
    3rd place Unglorvein!

awesome n1! gz to winners and cheers to all that participated \o/ How many time took just for curisiosty?
    Safe travels o7 & happy 10th \o/
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

Here is a screenshot I took at the start line.

Quote Originally Posted by Whye View Post
    Here is a screenshot I took at the start line.

Very nice!