We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: What's your name?

Medhelorn Elven hunter
    Arghbash Warleader

Name: Fillamor
    Race: Man
    Hobby: Scholar
    Bane: The Shire
    LV: 24 and counting
    P.S. 4 u lazys; Sailya-Istar= Wise Wizard

two guesses who my main toon is.

other than that:

celebariel (elf RK)
    brebo (hobbit Burg)
    thromin (dwarf Guard)
    and a neglected human Warden whose name i forget.

Smile Re: What's your name?

Only one: Brewerin - Elf hunter, level 29.

How can you deal with more than one character? I almost can't with one, hahahaha.
    It should be MissYavanna...

Smile Re: What's your name?

Ararond Elberron (Elf Champion, level 61)

Ararondell Tookk (Hobbit Minstrel, level 29)

Alandir (Man Warden, level 10)

Altharion Elberron (Elf RK, level 7)

Andomond (Hobbit Hunter, level 8)

Treatstalker (Monster Stalker, level 65)

All in Imladris
    Last edited by Luteplayer99; May 11 2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Adding another character

Keggard Stoutbrew - lvl 26 Dwarven Champ
    Keggof Stoutbrew - lvl 17 Dwarven Guardian
    Gundo - lvl 14 Hobbit Hunter

One day in kin discussion I was trying to figure out a surname for Keggard - and then I decided on Stoutbrew. From there, I brought up that I shoulda named Keggard "Keggof" - so then I made Keggof. Name wasn't taken hahaha!

Skalanis - Elven Hunter
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000074500/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

For some reason it wouldnt let me use my first two choices of name for my Main so I went with

Selevir - Elven Hunter Lvl 20

And my Alt is

Hereward - Human Captain - Lvl 10

I am planning a Hobbit Burglar and Dwarven Guardian soon.

Dorwinrin, Dwarf Champion, founder of the Embassy of Dorwinion
    Mononoke Hime, Woman Hunter (surprisingly for me, this wasn't taken)
    Viejo, Man Minstrel-yeoman
    Ira, angry tiny Hobbit Warden

Viejo means "old man", and Ira is "Wrath" in Spanish. These two will be for roleplaying rather than power-leveling

Dorwinrin you arent really Charlie Sheen in Disguise are you?

"Dor! Winrin" sounds awfully close to "Duh! Winning"

Wink Re: What's your name?

Hahah yeah, I am Charlie Sheen disguised as a champion.

I put the Sheen in "sheen, sheen!"

I have:
    Amaris- Human- Hunter
    Myrrha- Hobbit- Hunter

I seem to like hunters more than others, if I can get in a shot edge wise.

I chose;

Jaecynes - Elf Minstrel
    Niphradil - Hobbit Guardian
    Last edited by Jaecyn; Apr 23 2011 at 02:52 PM.

Barnabas Antilies - Human Guardian (This was my orginal sign on name in the MEO forums before LOTRO was released)
    Georg Prime - Human Warden
    Evol - Dwarf Rune Keeper
    Xailin - Elf-Maiden Loremaster

Updated list for me

Selevir - Elven Hunter - Lvl 29
    Hereward - Human Captain - Lvl 18
    Reapo - Hobbit Burglar - Lvl 15
    Waylan - Dwarven Guardian - Lvl 15
    Deorwulf - Human Champion - Lvl 1

Am I right in thinking you can have a maximum of 7 toons per server (provided you re prepared to ante up the TP to unlock them) or is it just 6?

Was thinking of rolling up a Mini and a LM

Lithiriel Mithni (Elf Champ)
    Rebekah Blackthorn (Man Minstrel)
    Merelani Remain (Dwarf RK)
    Vesperr Lynd (Man Warden)
    Wanderlust (Man Captain)
    Saturnalia Summersong (Elf Hunter)
    Leerroy (Dwarf Guardian)

All hailing from the Enjoying the Journey kinship. If you're interested in joining, PM me in-game. =)
    Shiny signature TBD:

Stargazers, Evelia, Navrey, Catarine, Eleise

Turko - Guardian
    Erindha - Minstrel
    Last edited by krzair; May 20 2011 at 11:09 AM.

Slevin - Man Guardian
    Volta - Lore-master

Utinni - Elf, Champion

Biggsdarklighter - Man, Captain

Echoota - Elf, Hunter
    The Lover®: So suave. So cool. So debonair. So smooth.

This is CYAN. This is TEAL. Know the difference.

Brundoras - lvl 42 champ, always willing to help with this one - my main.
    Taliistaken - mostly a TP alt i will level up to 30, atm a lvl 16 champ, if she is any help, im here, add both my chars if u want to.

Savir, lvl65 Captain of Gondor.
    Close to Boromir or Faramir? Nay, its my RL lastname, spelled backwards.

Oilimë, lvl9 Hunter Elf.
    Sounds elfish to you? Again, my firstname in RL, spelled backwards too.

Falstaf, lvl22 Loremaster man.
    Well, close to the name of a character in a play I like a lot...

Cheers,
    Savir Morguldacil
    Last edited by Savir; Jun 16 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Belcaelaraen-Elf hunter.
    aaaaaaaand...
    Hawkwen-Human guardian.

It's always nice to meet more folk. I've been thinking of making a third, as well. Maybe another elf of some sort?

My characters on this server (and my main characters for this game) are:

Baralur (Level 31 Man Champion) of Gondor
    Denenthera (Level 31 Woman Guardian) of Rohan

The reason I say main characters is that both of them regularly compete for main character status, as I'd imagine a Gondorian and a shield-maiden of Rohan generally would. Baralur is the character I have the homestead for, but Denenthera is the one who's farthest along in questing so far, having completed most of the Agamaur content except for the ones for Garth Agarwen, which I will definitely need a fellowship for.

I'm currently taking a break from them and trying to build up enough TP with my alts on other servers to open up one of the pay zones in this game (I'm thinking of opening up the North Downs, so my alts can have someplace they can go besides the Lone-lands when they hit their twenties), so that the two of them can help out more of the people of Middle-earth and get leveled up some more as they go on the Epic storyline. As for the other two, I'm thinking of buying up TP at Walmart or one of the other major stores the next time I go shopping.
    Last edited by Baralur; Nov 12 2011 at 01:10 AM.

My own little cast of characters...

Zhie (lvl 52 Elf Lore-mistress, caun of Children of Arda) [main] second character I created on the server; it's the name I go by elsewhere online and was nudged to do it by one of the other officers in the kin I'm in.. Kinslayer from the 'good old days' who served as the governess to six of Feanor's seven sons (she refused to deal with Celegorm)... self insert, regret nothing

Bainith Proudfoot (lvl 62 Elf Rune Keeper, Something Awesome) [main] [Sometimes called the poet or bard of Michel Delving - by others players \o/ ] Elf raised by hobbits, specifically the Proudfeet of Michel Delving. More fun to play than I originally thought. Especially running around, hugging all the Proudfeet NPCs, and telling all the NPC hobbits in Michel Delving to say hello to their gammers for him. Known to wander into pubs and to SNS to read the poetry he writes.

Eledu (lvl 36 Elf Hunter, Lord of Something Awesome) For RP purposes, he is based upon the guard captain in Mirkwood from The Hobbit who drinks way too much with Galion allowing Bilbo to steal the keys to free the Dwarves.. now serving as the Elven Magistrate for the Breeland-Shire-Ered Luin tri-region...

Valarda (lvl 21 Elf Champion, caun of Children of Arda) Quirky and flirty Lothlorien transplant with connections to Feanor which she will completely deny if asked; really loves shiny things

Finrun (lvl 13 Elf Guardian) Another Elf with connections to Feanor (hmm, I'm seeing a pattern...

Elvina (lvl 15 Human Minstrel) A sixteen-year-old orphan raised by her aunt and uncle. Just a meanderer; only leveled her enough to be used for RP purposes

Alphrandir (lvl 11 Elf Rune Keeper) Deaf Elf whose parents just sailed West (he's well beyond his majority, but still lived with them until they sailed). Plans to sail himself soon, but felt this was a good opportunity to take a last look at Middle-earth before he goes.

Mayple Proudfoot (lvl 7 Hobbit Burglar, Something Awesome) The older sister of Bainith Proudfoot and youngest daughter of Postmaster Proudfoot. Mostly a mischief-making gossipy hobbit.

Fauneth (lvl 7 Elf Warden) She's... just there, because I found out I don't much like playing Wardens, but I feel bad deleting characters...

Kelton (lvl 7 Human Captain, Something Awesome) Lord Eledu's apprentice. Or something. But probably not something awesome. [unfortunately, Eledu can never remember Kelton's name...]

Tinkerballa (lvl 6 Elf Hunter) I don't think this needs explaining... Yes, it was late. Yes, a group of us were watching The Guild. Yes, we regret nothing.

Bayn (lvl 75 Warg Puppy) When Bainith has nightmares, they manifest in the form of him dreaming about being a warg. And nibbling hobbit toes. And looking for pie in the Ettenmoors.
    Zhie ~ Librarian of Imladris ~ Children of Arda, Caun
    Bainith Proudfoot ~ Poet of Michel Delving ~ Children of Arda, Recruiting Officer
    Valarda ~ Maker and Chaser of Shiny Things ~ Children of Arda
    Eledu ~ Troublemaker ~ Lord of Something Awesome

my Toons and ther RP stories
    Isbothad - son of Finrod Felugund served as the Elite Guard to Turgon in Gondolin after that he protected the deceents of Beren until he was thrown away as advisor by King Beleg of Arthedain he then became a a protector to the Cheftains of the Dunedain to save them from death or peril and to make sure the line does not fail starting with Aranarth for saving him from an army of orcs.(Elf Champion Level 69 and my Main toon)
    Thafled-A hobbit who enjoys ale and will do anything to get some and shares ales with anyone.born to the Brockhouse's of Tuckbourgh(Hobbit Hunter Level 39 not a main but my 2nd most played toon)
    Ecthillost- a Runekeeper who for talking to rocks was kicked out of his father's interpeted this as being kicked out of Rivendell he then left rivendell and got lost in the woods and lived as a hermit for years before an Elf Found him who was a student of Celebrimbor at one time took him to be his apperntice. (Elf Runekeeper Level 19 3rd most played toon)
    Lothethreth- a Woman of Rohan who was exiled from Rohan due to the lies of Grima Wormtongue she now wants to get back Rohan and show to Theoden she is not spy of Saruman (Woman Captain Level 25 only play this one for Roleplay)
    Vulcillica- a Hobbit Lass from Needlehole she loves to hear tales of the old days and make them into songs and sing them for everyone to hear (Hobbit Ministrel Level 15 this one is for Roleplay as well)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast