We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LOTRO Fashion Week Event, Imladris: "Hobbits and Tiaras: Mr. and Miss Shire 2013"

In honor of LOTRO Fashion Week, I am very pleased to announce that the Watchers of Elendil will be hosting "Hobbits and Tiaras: Mr. and Miss Shire 2013"

Come join us at the Methel-Stage near Bywater in the Shire (32.6S, 69.9W) at 9 PM servertime on March 16th for a beauty contest to crown the loveliest lass and handsomest knight in all of Eriador! All races are welcome to be considered; this is by no means a Hobbit-only event.

We'll have three stages of competition: Armourwear, Interview, and Eveningwear. We're not going to have a swimsuit competition out of respect to our Lossoth friends (brr!) and the Dwarves (for obvious reasons).

And yes, there will be fabulous prizes!

The event will be followed by celebratory ale and pie, and music and dancing (this is the Shire, after all!)

"Hobbits and Tiaras" event will be characterized by a total lack of seriousness, a (hopeful!) lack of Honey Boo Boos and a huge amount of humor. Be there and be fashionable!
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

This was a great event and I was happy to be able to attend! Everyone had such lovely outfits. I want to thank the Watchers of Elendil for hosting this fabulous event.

I was orignally going to attend, but something came up. Sounds like it went well though, good work

Thanks so much Aliana! And thanks to all the other attendees who made it a wonderful evening... Special thanks in particular to the Children of Arda who turned out in force. Many ales were consumed, many lovely outfits were worn, and many delicious flower petals were eaten.

And congratulations to our two winners - Miss Shire 2013, Yucca, and Mr. Shire 2013, Eareal!!!
    Last edited by Galadhloth; Mar 17 2013 at 10:39 AM.
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

Thank you so much for organizing this - we had such a lot of fun, and I ended up staying up until 5:30am which should prove just how very much I was enjoying myself!

Congrats to our new Mister and Miss Shire, and I shall continue to strive to use my incomparable beauty to illuminate the world and bring about world peace! XD
    ~ Member of the Player Council 2013 ~
    Ellonur, level 95 Rune-keeper | Arenglor, level 85 Lore-master | Fimlas, level 78 Rune-keeper | Eluivor, level 73 Minstrel

Thumbs up

Thank you all for joining guys!
    Kibilturg; Watchers of Elendil (Landroval) & Tarciryan Knights (Crickhollow)
    RIP Imladris

Quote Originally Posted by Esteiel View Post
    Thank you so much for organizing this - we had such a lot of fun, and I ended up staying up until 5:30am which should prove just how very much I was enjoying myself!

Congrats to our new Mister and Miss Shire, and I shall continue to strive to use my incomparable beauty to illuminate the world and bring about world peace! XD
    Seriously though, you have some of the best outfits I've seen.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qXkuC35.jpg?1[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [COLOR="#00cc99"][B][CENTER]And then, forever remains that change from G to E minor.[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]