We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

What's your name?

C'mon, let's associate names with faces. What names did you claim?

Dredd (Dorf Champ)
    Pilfer (Hobbit Burg)
    Gunn (Dorf RK)
    Cope (Man Guard)

Edit: Added another character.
    Last edited by cynyck; Sep 15 2010 at 10:56 AM.
    "You see, there's this thing called aggro."
    "What's aggro?"
    "It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'the healer dies'."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Danefrith - L75 Champion

Re: What's your name?

Launcelot - Elven Champion
    Pendragon - Captain (obviously human)
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]
    [COLOR=gold][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/gildamon"]Gildamon[/URL] - Minstrel[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=indianred][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/ioanes"]Ioanes[/URL] - Loremaster[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=deepskyblue][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/arcenbryht"]Arcenbryht[/URL] - Captain[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Andirien elven hunter.
    hope to also bring in Adanarien the elven warden tonight if the name has not been snapped up on the server already.
    Andirien, Adanarien, Asina and Angraroth on Nimrodel
    Saelarwen on Elendilmir
    Adirien on Brandywine

Clara, human champion.

Crocus, hobbit minstrel.

They were both my second choice names, but I was amazed Clara was available, as it is one of the examples on the character creation screen. It was nice to get second choice, as I think I got 35th or so choice with my names on other servers...
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]The cake is a pie[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Scormus
    Bellus
    Den
    Adrian
    Calian

I got all of those names on this server, and will be playing them paired with my wife's characters starting sometime later today. We didn't jump into the Headstart other than to reserve our names on Imladris, because of time constraints (work, sleep, family, etc). I fully expect it'll be a madhouse out there today, but it'll be fun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mistrel1970 View Post
    Andirien elven hunter.
    hope to also bring in Adanarien the elven warden tonight if the name has not been snapped up on the server already.
    Give me a holler if you want to hook up for some questing, but I warn you that since I've split my time between characters, my highest is only L10.

Quote Originally Posted by Teneriel View Post
    Clara, human champion.

Crocus, hobbit minstrel.

They were both my second choice names, but I was amazed Clara was available, as it is one of the examples on the character creation screen. It was nice to get second choice, as I think I got 35th or so choice with my names on other servers...
    Well, Teneriel, I'm glad you got your second choice there with Clara but I have to say, and please don't take this the wrong way . . . Crocus? Hobbit Minstrel? Awesome!!! Between Clara the human champ and Crocus the hobbit mini I think Clara is second choice again! (and how could Crocus have been a second choice?)

Quote Originally Posted by BellusDuFenna View Post
    Scormus
    Bellus
    Den
    Adrian
    Calian

I got all of those names on this server, and will be playing them paired with my wife's characters starting sometime later today. We didn't jump into the Headstart other than to reserve our names on Imladris, because of time constraints (work, sleep, family, etc). I fully expect it'll be a madhouse out there today, but it'll be fun as well.
    I'll keep an eye out for you BDF. And I've already got a dozen chunks of tin ore and nearly a half stack of copper ore so if you need ore let me know! Ha! Starting on a new server is always a blast economy-wise (are we having fun yet? - and, yes everyone, the ore bit was tongue-in-cheek).

Quote Originally Posted by Mines_of_Moria View Post
    Launcelot - Elven Champion
    Pendragon - Captain (obviously human)
    Lance! er, Launce! My old, old friend! We were there at the beginning, you and I, when there were only seven of us in Gliff that first night the server opened so very long ago! How long has it been? Two days now? . . . Buff please?
    "What's aggro?"
    "It's a very complicated, very technical roleplaying expression. Loosely translated, it means 'the healer dies'."
    Danefrith - L75 Champion

Roland Foxfoot
    Do you remember the taste of [color=red]strawberries[/color]?

This may surprise folks . . .

I am Zach Hopeful, Hobbit Minstrel
    and Estelwing Estelgur, Elven Warden

I'm also Katelyn the Captain
    and Doris the Hobbit-Guardienne.

Last edited by zachhope; Sep 13 2010 at 12:54 AM.
    [CENTER][FONT=book antiqua][B]Maradie Dyer[/B]
    [I]Mythgard
    [/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    Hoc est quo deum antecedatis:
    ille extra patientiam malorum est, vos supra patientiam.

Bosko (Man Minstrel)

I'll update this as I make more characters.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000013d9/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Hello Roland and Zach!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan-84 View Post
    Bosko (Man Minstrel)

I'll update this as I make more characters.
    Hi there Bosko. I love chocolate milk, how about you?
    "What's aggro?"
    Danefrith - L75 Champion

Vonabor - Man Warden
    Will - Hobbit Hunter
    Coffee - Dwarf Champion
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000095295/01008/signature.png]Vonabor[/charsig]
    alts: [color=red]R4 Warg - Luglukn[/color] - [color=teal]Theodrite[/color] - [color=lightgreen]Sinoahn[/color] - [color=yellow]Aldello[/color] - Vonagloss
    [url=http://www.khazad.org]Officer in Khazad Fundinul[/url] | [url=http://khazad.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?sub_domain=khazad&page_id=50567&gid=104764]KF Recruitment FAQ[/url] | [url=http://lotro.machwebdesign.com]Outfit Guide[/url]

Got the game up and running last night.

Langaer- man warden
    Corudir- elf hunter
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a000000109314/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Atanwe, surname Fingollo elven hunter of Eregion.

I'll create another elven character to be my alt, but Atanwë is my main and only ATM.
    Last edited by mordredrs; Sep 15 2010 at 02:53 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000024bd9c/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [B][URL="http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/What_We_Wish_Other_Classes_Knew_About_Minstrels"]What we wish other classes knew about minstrels[/URL][/B]

Finmaril Warspeaker, at your service.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000001e6a/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Fare you well ... let your life proceed by its own design
    Nothing to tell ... let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.

Im Cherwood- Rk, Dakotta-LM, Cherokee-Hunter, Santafe-Mini

Well, it's a pleasure to meet you folks, and a pleasure to roll with you all on this server. There are movements afoot on other servers to have them designated as the "unofficial" this server or the "unofficial" that server. Imladris should be designated the unofficial Awesomeness server, because for the most part I have found the community to be welcoming, helpful, and most pleasant.

Whether you are new to the game or not, be sure to ask for anything you need and I'll see what I can do. It's a new server so providing materials may be difficult, but I'd be happy to assist with a tough quest or process raw materials for anyone (within reason - no sending me five stacks of ore and asking me to process it please!).
    "What's aggro?"
    Danefrith - L75 Champion

Hey guys =)

I am simply Rez the Guardian on our shiny new server. You may have caught me in WORLD once or twice =) I have to say pretty much everyone I've encountered so far has been most friendly! Glad to see people keeping that good ol' lotro community going! As a player who's been around since 2007, I'm looking forward to watching this new community develop.

Hope to adventure with you all at some point!

Arsalan- Elf, Hunter
    Belleuin- Elf, Rune Keeper
    Cynnomin- Hobbit, Warden
    Torngaut- Dwarf, Gaurdian
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR="#00FF00"][I][CENTER]Arlan of Swifty & Hammo[/CENTER][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR="#00FF00"][I][CENTER]Hunter of Arkenstone[/CENTER][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

Thurormur dwarf champion, don't know if he's going to be permanent, first character and probably screwed up somewhere and have to have a redo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurst10 View Post
    Thurormur dwarf champion, don't know if he's going to be permanent, first character and probably screwed up somewhere and have to have a redo.
    It's not really possible to screw up a character in LOTRO. The only thing I could think of is that you may want a different race, but Dwarf is a fine choice for a Champion.
    Do you remember the taste of [color=red]strawberries[/color]?

Lonewolf-(Man Burg)

Radhir (Elf Champion)
    Handemoth (Human Guardian)

HAHA! I win you fools! Grimmjow - Burglar,Man
    Raikiri - Loremaster, Man

I was lucky getting grimmjow
    Truth and Justice

Quote Originally Posted by 0rdinary0wl View Post
    It's not really possible to screw up a character in LOTRO. The only thing I could think of is that you may want a different race, but Dwarf is a fine choice for a Champion.
    thank you i have a bad habbit for jumping into the game without reading the manuals.

Cool Re: What's your name?

Swea, Captain
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000147a6/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast