We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

They took my kin away

Ok i heres the deal i am an avid Lotro player to the point that i have currently 3 accounts. I decided that i would create a Kinship and get my self a Kin house for my alts bank and crafting toons. I Recently took one toon by the name of Sarathai out of this Kin and put it into a different Kin so i could run with my friends. That kin log shows my join date being the 9/6/2010 and that toon was taken straight from my personal kin and put into my new kin.

I put in a ticket as i checked my mail today and recieved a message saying that my kinships numbers where below minimum requirements and that i had five days to bolster my numbers. Two hours later my Kinship Kinhouse and everything that i had in it was gone.

I spoke to a GM who said that the in game mail was sent on the 9/3/2010 at 12:57 and that it was not there problem. Now i have to ask if it is MY kin filled with MY toons and Their in game logs show when i joined my new kin 2 days ago how it could be possible they sent the message 5 days ago.

Asking to speak to a senior administrator about this conflict in logs resulted in the response of Further tickets submitted about this issue will be considered an abuse of In-Game Support.

Now i would like to point out that yes that was my third ticket as i only thought to swap accounts and check my Kin join date after the first ticket was closed. Hence the second ticket was lodged to point out that they had a conflict on the game logs.

I know that i have not deleted or moved any other toons from what was my disbanded kinship and would very much like an explanation of how they could have sent there in game mail early. I have no idea who can help if in game support cannot/refuses to.

Re: They took my kin away

Quote Originally Posted by Amunsuna View Post

I know that i have not deleted or moved any other toons from what was my disbanded kinship and would very much like an explanation of how they could have sent there in game mail early. I have no idea who can help if in game support cannot/refuses to.
    Good luck in the persuit on this.I think your the 3rd person on firefoot this has happened to in the last 3 years to always get the same answers from customer support.The others just finally gave up and moved on,but i can understand the loss of a ranked kin and house.
    Last edited by Meaner; Sep 28 2010 at 09:58 AM.
    He that breaks a thing to find out what it is, has left the path of wisdom.

Don't stress too much yo, they suspended one of my 4 accounts that I have had active since SOA release due to non-payment when I had plenty of money in the bank it was auto-paying from and the other 3 accounts auto-payed just fine. Now when I contact customer service and account services they tell me that it was my fault somehow or my bank's fault (not their fault one bit) and there is nothing I can do to get my loyalty points for being a paying, active subscriber during the entire summer like I was promised. Needless to say I didn't get my VIP status on that account and in order to I have to pay them money >.<

I have taken my other accounts off auto pay and will no longer be giving Turbine anymore of my money or support. Thanks for appreciating me as a loyal, active subscriber for all these years by giving me the hard, long shaft of W.D.G.A.F.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012be7e/01008/signature.png]Dimodat[/charsig]

I'd say if you had a screenie of the actual letter, with the date, you'd have a possible argument. Otherwise you have no concrete way of proving the letter was sent late. Other then you saying it disbanded cause 1 toon left on said date, which is not concrete, You saying anything vs their log won't roll without definite proof. Just to reiterate you saying it was a result of Toon X joining X kin and referencing to Toon X join date is not definite since theres no way to verify your claim of toon X being in kin Y, other then your word. Which may be enough for you but its not enough for them to go against their logs.

The raw truth, Also you may never have noticed it prior that the your kin was under since it only sends it to officers, and leader i believe. If all toons are officers then, its obviously server issues.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000009cef/signature.png]Unknown[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Amunsuna View Post
    Ok i heres the deal i am an avid Lotro player to the point that i have currently 3 accounts. I decided that i would create a Kinship and get my self a Kin house for my alts bank and crafting toons. I Recently took one toon by the name of Sarathai out of this Kin and put it into a different Kin so i could run with my friends. That kin log shows my join date being the 9/6/2010 and that toon was taken straight from my personal kin and put into my new kin.

I put in a ticket as i checked my mail today and recieved a message saying that my kinships numbers where below minimum requirements and that i had five days to bolster my numbers. Two hours later my Kinship Kinhouse and everything that i had in it was gone.

I spoke to a GM who said that the in game mail was sent on the 9/3/2010 at 12:57 and that it was not there problem. Now i have to ask if it is MY kin filled with MY toons and Their in game logs show when i joined my new kin 2 days ago how it could be possible they sent the message 5 days ago.

Asking to speak to a senior administrator about this conflict in logs resulted in the response of Further tickets submitted about this issue will be considered an abuse of In-Game Support.

Now i would like to point out that yes that was my third ticket as i only thought to swap accounts and check my Kin join date after the first ticket was closed. Hence the second ticket was lodged to point out that they had a conflict on the game logs.

They took eur jobs!

Now that thats aside , I wish ya luck in getting help with this.