We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB 1st or 2nd age Level 65 Bow

Greetings I am looking to get a good deal on a quality bow. If you can please assist me in this ralley call. I would really really appreciate it!

Thank You!!

Re: WTB 1st or 2nd age Level 65 Bow

there are no lvl 65 1st age items in game, and a lvl 65 second age is only availabe as a crafted item using the Symbol of Celebrimbor.

good luck in your search, and i hope you have deep pockets
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000007e4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[B][COLOR=Blue][URL="http://www.oldtimersguild.com/"][U]Old Timers Guild of Gladden[/U][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=Blue] [COLOR=DarkRed]Naed[/COLOR] - [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Naedric[/COLOR] - [COLOR=DarkGreen]Naedly[/COLOR] - [COLOR=Orange]Naedz[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=Blue] ...you get the pattern [/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

This thread fails...

Nice try Reafer.

I have a 0st Age Level 70 Bow that I can let you have FOR FREE! It's a free premium for buying a piece of a little bridge I'm selling. You can buy the el primo piece of the bridge--the piece right between Brooklyn and Manhattan--for a special price! And you get the bow I mentioned at no additional charge. ACT NOW!
    Mandelbaum, 105 Champ; PeabodySherman, 100 LM, House of Mooters, Landroval
    Rembandor, 85 Champ, Penquanta Periannath, Laurelin