We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kinship for Female toons honouring Dernhelm

Dernhelm is the name taken by Eowyn of Rohan so that she and Meriadoc Brandybuck could ride in secret to battle on the Pellenor Fields with Theoden King and the Great Muster of Rohan. Her decision to buck the social restictions laid upon her gender led to the slaying of the Witch King of Angmar and his Nazgul Mount, a key turning-point in the battle.

If you too are inspired by the story of Eowyn, and would like to help found and develop this Kin, please post below, or send me a private message. There is no gender barrier on players, but subject to discussion among the founding group, I am inclined to limit the Kin to female toons. The Dwarf issue I propose to resolve by private gender disclosure to a nominated officer, on a strictly confidential basis.

I'm located in Australia and my playtimes vary, but include evenings in the United States. My main interest is in enjoying levelling and crafting content. I'm open to role-play, hence my choice of Crickhollow, but not very keen on the Moors.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000191aca/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: Kinship for Female toons honouring Dernhelm

Due to some difficulties with the new system, I have been unable to access the forums with this account until now. In the meantime, I have discovered a new set of friends in the Ministry of Silly Pies. I encourage you to join that guild, and my sincere apologies to the person who replied to me privately: I can't get in to my inbox from here (ingame lorebook), or at least can't work the interface out yet. My main is Dornhelm, and my other toons include Atticus and Tedwise.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000191aca/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]