We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lua Scripting Forum

Glad to see a section added to the general forums and not just beta ahead of time for the launch next week. Very exciting!
    [COLOR=cornflowerblue][/COLOR]

Re: Lua Scripting Forum

Indeed.

Hopefully there will be some place people can download plugins when it goes live, as currently they are all in the beta forums.

Canberra, Australia (Asylum for the Cynically Insane)

Ditto. Looking forward to some UI lovin'. God knows the plain vanilla UI needs it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000002289f/01003/signature.png]Degoras[/charsig]

Oooh! A nice shiny forum.

I'll start moving over some of my stuff from beta over the next couple of days, as well as a thread for Palantir as it gets closer to release.

The current version of Palantir will not be making the leap, as there will be significant changes between that version and the upcoming one - and considering the upcoming version is a complete rewrite with a vastly changed options window, I feel it's best to start off fresh.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wK9A7aa.png[/IMG]

[SIZE=1][B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Fourohfour | [B][COLOR=white]75[/COLOR][/B] Artemedis | [COLOR=Blue][B]60[/B][/COLOR] Whiskeytango Foxtrot | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]50[/COLOR][/B] Mistah Boombastic | [B][COLOR=#00ca00]56[/COLOR][/B] Appetizer | [B][COLOR=#a7a7a7]25[/COLOR][/B] Aggromi | [B][COLOR=blue]61[/COLOR][/B] Onepointtwentyone Gigawatts [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Cithryth View Post
    Indeed.

Hopefully there will be some place people can download plugins when it goes live, as currently they are all in the beta forums.
    lotrointerface will have an addon section...they have been hosting ui skins fro years now.

and there is the new guy....lotroplugins

Please can one of the first LUA thingies be a Manager??? please with sugar on top??????
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000001bd1bc/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I hope they post the additional Turbine package soon, or they somehow include it in the patching...
    The Un-named Kinmate
    LOTRO Utilities

Quote Originally Posted by HeyDoMerryDew View Post
    Please can one of the first LUA thingies be a Manager??? please with sugar on top??????
    IIRC that was one of the first ones made...there is a vid of it somewheres on youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Darej View Post
    IIRC that was one of the first ones made...there is a vid of it somewheres on youtube

I got the manager downloaded and installed in the plugins folder but it doesnt seem to want to load. :-( Wish the file had a helpme txt file to make it easier to install.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208000000006d61/01007/signature.png]Huralagos[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Huralagos View Post
    I got the manager downloaded and installed in the plugins folder but it doesnt seem to want to load. :-( Wish the file had a helpme txt file to make it easier to install.
    Which one are you running, Frosty or Shady?

If you're running Shady;

Make sure you have the Turbine Utility Files in your Lord of the Rings folder, located in your documents. You should have 2 new folders in there, Plugins and PluginData.

Extract the Shady folder into Plugins folder

Type /plugins load manager

Type /man

That will bring up the manager window where you can use the checkboxes and apply/reload buttons to start the other plugins. As long as you leave them checked in the manager whenever you log in a simple

/plugins load manager

will start them up.

The utility files are here.
    [CENTER][img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7697947&lo=0e0c0e111pp10&t1=Gedachtnis&u=ironyandspite.guildportal.com&k=Irony%20and%20Spite&i=www.axiomfiles.com/Files/375005/Copy%2520of%2520Irony-and-Spite_LOGO1.jpg[/img]
    It's all to clear we are on our own.[/CENTER]