We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Just started playing

As the title says, I was just curious how this server is for population. I have been on at different times of the day and night and see 1 or 2 people in combe besides my self, or is that just because its the noob area.

Re: Just started playing

Hi and welcome to Vilya

The server population is quite comfortable here atm. You not finding people in the starter areas is not surprizing as people are waiting for the re-vamped openings to roll characters (on the 8th). After the 8th everything should be buzzing with fun!

Hope to see you in game sometime
    Mag
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000b8f5f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Vilya ~ Magentica (100)~ Fellannie Cryme (77) ~ Santie CLaws (76) ~ Dimenchia Forgets (66)~ Cylaynna (83) ~Blackforest Riders (65)~ Dandee Lyons (65) ~ Flirtacia Valentine (65) ~Aduck Waddles (27)~Evilmag

thanks for the welcome, how do you do that badge deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_noxx View Post
    thanks for the welcome, how do you do that badge deal?
    You can go to your User CP and choose to edit your signature. It should give you a list of your characters at the bottom.