We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Official army of the Unofficial king

Hello my subjects it is I your unofficial king Gerp the time for endless battle with the dark forces are upon us so i come to you in this hour of gathering to discuss forming our army of the free people of Dwarrowdelf. We don't care what race you are man/dwarf/elf/hobbit all are welcome as we all share the same common goal to defend middle earth from those who seek to destroy it and to eat pie. So I've decided to gather as many brave souls as i can and unite them under one common banner to help drive back the darkness please lend me your aid and join the Official Army of the Unofficial King. Thanks you for listening I hope to see many of you on the front lines defending our homes from evil.

Signed Your Unofficial King
    Gerp

Now for a little detail of the kin
    1. The name could change if we get enough people to back another name
    2. All are welcome play style doesn't matter if your play 1 hour a day or 10 hours a day, casual or hardcore, RP or PvMP it doesn't matter to me we.
    3. As we are all starting from square one any race and class are welcome.
    4. I myself am a casual player i get a couple hours a night on weekdays and play when ever i can on weekends i'm pretty laid back and don't get bothered by much.
    5. My only requirement to join is to make sure you treat others with some common decency and you'll always be welcome in this army

Thanks for reading hope to see you guys in game and i hope you all have fun if you want to join you can just leave your name here or when the servers go live send me a tell or a mail in game i'll be listed as Gerp
    Last edited by Gerp; Sep 08 2010 at 12:18 AM.
    The LOTRO Store is loaded with [b]thousands of convenience items as well as[/b] expansion packs, premium content, additional character slots, [b]potions[/b], character customization and more! -----Very interesting :p

Re: Official army of the Unofficial king

I am unofficially officially petitioning that you be unofficially removed as the unofficial king for creating a kinship that allows any other race but the righteous one!
    [COLOR=red][/COLOR]Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanCarlo View Post
    I am unofficially officially petitioning that you be unofficially removed as the unofficial king for creating a kinship that allows any other race but the righteous one!
    hahaha but your need tall people or the kin photos will only show the front row
    The LOTRO Store is loaded with [b]thousands of convenience items as well as[/b] expansion packs, premium content, additional character slots, [b]potions[/b], character customization and more! -----Very interesting :p

No excuse! If need be, find some hobbits to stand on! That's all they're good for!

Besides, you can always put the roaring drank dwarves in front, since they'll likely to be lying on the ground anyway!
    [COLOR=red][/COLOR]Retired.

I think this Kin will be happy to join me... I mean I will be happy to join this kin. Name withheld due to existential complications.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanCarlo View Post
    No excuse! If need be, find some hobbits to stand on! That's all they're good for!

Besides, you can always put the roaring drank dwarves in front, since they'll likely to be lying on the ground anyway!
    Not true! Hobbits are also good for rolling into empty bottles. And the sound they make as they do so is tremendously enjoyable to my guardian.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000000ce6da/01004/signature.png]Temrin[/charsig]

After reading all (8) of the threads for this server...I think Im going to have to roll one here. Gladden may always be home, but yall seem like a cheery bunch.

So, I unofficially request to officially join the official army of the Unofficial King! Is it safe to assume that the king shall be Gerp and Gerp shall be king?

I may not get to roll until the 9th, but roll I shall.
    [size=3][color=#FF0000][B][I]Hakkaa Päälle!![/I][/B][/color][/size]

As I said on Figura's post, what I'd like to see is:

*casual kinship
    *adult kin base, children of kin members welcome. Mature teens perhaps as well.
    *supportive of fellowship activities, 3, 6 & 12 man
    *have someone in the kinship willing to run a website.

I also like the attitude here.

I think I'll roll a LM here.

glad to see some people are interested i'll be in-game as gerp so if you want to join either send me a mail or a tell

Bump.............