We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Poll: What Class are you Rolling First?

I will be switching between a Guardian and a Captain. I have played a Guardian to 65 before, but Captain will be new to me.
    Last edited by aerikthefierce; Sep 07 2010 at 11:36 PM.

So, I rolled one of each. =S Literally.

Female Elf LM
    Male Hobbit Min
    Female Hobbit Burg
    Male Elf Warden
    Female Elf RK
    Dwarf Guardian
    Man Captain
    Woman Champion
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003f4ae/01006/signature.png]Odraen[/charsig]

Elf Champion, here.

My first class is female elf hunter, she is beautifull and deadly

And second is female warden
    Last edited by Athenar; Oct 14 2010 at 02:31 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21501000003f9d7/signature.png]Gurakhar[/charsig]

Man Burlgar! level 13 now! he's a Tinker!

And probably an Elf Minstrel or Hunter. This one will be a Woodsman!

I wanted to roll warden. I played a Warden at russian serever for a yaer, but I see too many tanks at here . Maybe I'll roll Burglar or Cap.

I usually play a bow class character in most MMOs but I think in a game like lotro where playing your role well is important, I'm going for a Captain. I think its all-roundedness will do till i get used to the game mechanics.

I always start w/ a huntr/explorer, ( I have deleted my 1st set of 11 chars, lvls 27-55 arti-SM), as this char has the speed and can collect everything most effeciantly for the yet to be crafters.
    Generally a hunter can bring down prey right at his/her feet w/o being hit, @ lvl.
    *saves repair costs and kill time.
    By the time a melee char gets a sword hit, the hntr has it dressed and skined/looted.
    Storage is @ a preimum, (although transfr of mats is nothing like it used to be befor the common bag).
    I would not suggest dev of more than 1 craft per char. It's a real killer trying to hold all those recipies and mats for a multi crafter esp a cook.
    Creat alts/cafters to hold respective mats. Even if you don't intend to dev their craft you have a place to put the stuff.
    Alternativly, dev 1 craft and have mules hold for a chars 2nd craft is the way to go.
    Multi char craft dev is well worth the time and effort. I had all crafts as I mentioned above and could make atleast 18G from Thur-Sun night in the AH. So if one thinks of selling those mats he/she can't immidiatly use on that specfc char ... you will be buying it back ... in time.
    Last edited by DreadfulBride; Jan 13 2011 at 12:32 PM.

Cool Re: Poll: What Class are you Rolling First?

Hunter/Explorer for pretty much the usual. Teleport to towns, movement boost, tracking, ranged DPS, best for gathering.
    RK /Historian because they kill mobs dead fast and he can gather scholar mats.
    And hobbit (not sure on class) yeoman for cook - farmer synergy.

Wink Re: Poll: What Class are you Rolling First?

Hunter/Woodsman

Now: Champion/Armoursmith
    Last edited by Skibuns; Feb 18 2011 at 09:05 AM.

Loremaster FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If it involves doritos,mountain dew and bloodshed COUNT ME IN!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000002379b6/signature.png]Raestlyne[/charsig]

Imladris is the first server I rolled a character on in this game. I rolled a Champion (Baralur) and a Guardian (Denenthera) because I like playing warrior-types in pretty much any MMO I play. Because I'm an F2Per, these are the only major slots I have until I either get enough TP for more slots or bite the bullet and subscribe for a month. And believe me, this is FAR from the only server I have characters on, because I am an altaholic.

an Elf Champion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2