We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post The Dreadward Tribunal

We regret to inform you that due to a lack of interest in the new servers, the Dreadward Tribunal will be staying on Landroval.
    Last edited by Atterologia; Sep 05 2010 at 10:25 AM.

Re: The Dreadward Tribunal

[ - Reserved - ]

Aye! Glory, honour, the bond of companions thrust together on a road fraught with peril toward an ultimate goal that is likely to end tragically! Tis a fine way to live and die! I gladly bear the weight of the Tribunal, and of my companions.

Would like to remind everybody that the leader of the Knights of Oiolossë doesn't have his photoshop or his regular computer this week, so he can't match the fancy and prettyful stuff in this thread.

Just kidding, of course :Þ (well, not about the computer, but I'm not bitter haha)

Looks like a great group and idea for a kinship. Look forward to a good alliance with you
    Last edited by zachhope; Sep 02 2010 at 10:16 PM.
    [CENTER][FONT=book antiqua][B]Maradie Dyer[/B]
    [I]Mythgard
    [/I][/FONT][/CENTER]
    Hoc est quo deum antecedatis:
    ille extra patientiam malorum est, vos supra patientiam.

Haha, I know exactly the predicament you describe. I always feel helpless without Photoshop! And of course The Tribunal gladly accepts the friendship of your faithful knights.

If I get motivated enough to level on this server, I will definitely be looking to PvP freepside. Glad to see a group already forming to challenge those hordes of green dots that will surely be waiting outside GV for the Free Peoples to emerge. hehe
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

To each their own

/salute!
    Last edited by Dragor; Sep 05 2010 at 08:40 PM.
    [b][color=gold]Dragor Stoneheart ~ [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=373380&TabID=3134226][u]Weathertop Militia[/u][/url][/color][/b]

[b][color=lightgreen]Guardian ~ Race of Man[/color][/b]

Undisclosed location somewhere in the milky way galaxy

I look forward to joining up with you guys. Are you going to start/found the kin when head-start begins, or are you planning to wait until the OFFICIAL release date?

Also I'll be signing up on your site after this post, if thats allright with you guys of course
    Last edited by GokuSS400; Sep 04 2010 at 03:01 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/072060000000bd327/01007/signature.png]Amthalian[/charsig]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Valaraen Says: “Behold the Chinchillas! They ride to war!”[/SIZE][/color]

Smile Re: The Dreadward Tribunal

I will be happy 2 join yall when lotro is back up again I will have my RK waiting her name will be gensou.