We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Claimed :d

Claimed :d

good news incase you missed my post in the general forum i'll repeate it here since the other servers are being claimed in a large unofficial land grab by RPer's, different timezones, and PVMP i figured i'd unofficially claim this one before anyone else does.

So i herby unofficially claim this server for ME this will be my unofficial server and to unofficially join you have ask my unofficial blessing so that you can unofficially participate in the whimsicle fun. Thank you all for listening to my official unofficial claim

Dwarrowdelf's Unofficial New King,
    Gerp
    The LOTRO Store is loaded with [b]thousands of convenience items as well as[/b] expansion packs, premium content, additional character slots, [b]potions[/b], character customization and more! -----Very interesting :p

Re: Claimed :d

Quote Originally Posted by Gerp View Post
    good news incase you missed my post in the general forum i'll repeate it here since the other servers are being claimed in a large unofficial land grab by RPer's, different timezones, and PVMP i figured i'd unofficially claim this one before anyone else does.

So i herby unofficially claim this server for ME this will be my unofficial server and to unofficially join you have ask my unofficial blessing so that you can unofficially participate in the whimsicle fun. Thank you all for listening to my official unofficial claim

Gerp
    Heh, I might just unofficially join the server and unofficially roll a hobbit without officially asking your unofficial permission to officially join you're unofficial server.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/74203130234lotro_lotro04.png[/img][/url]
    "I can't figure out these healing rocks. I keep hitting myself in the head but it never heals...."

Quote Originally Posted by Nykoma View Post
    Heh, I might just unofficially join the server and unofficially roll a hobbit without officially asking your unofficial permission to officially join you're unofficial server.
    that means no whimsicle fun for you
    The LOTRO Store is loaded with [b]thousands of convenience items as well as[/b] expansion packs, premium content, additional character slots, [b]potions[/b], character customization and more! -----Very interesting :p

I'll have unofficial fun then.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/74203130234lotro_lotro04.png[/img][/url]
    "I can't figure out these healing rocks. I keep hitting myself in the head but it never heals...."

that is fine I unofficially punish your official joining of my unofficial server without my unofficial belssing with..... unofficial fun which is definatly not as fun as official whimsicle fun

I don't know about having an unofficial king, but we already have a unofficial item: Horn of the Dwarrowdelf
    [color=blue]Freeps: Beahelm | Hunter (65 R6), Dothar | Rune-Keeper (65), Malabron | Captain (65), Aluro | Burglar (54)[/color]
    [color=red]Creeps: Zergfest | Reaver (R5), Morelith | Weaver (R5), Lugha | War-Leader (R3)[/color]

Then I'll take my unofficial toys and go to my unofficial home away from the unofficial, official server and come back tomorrow and make a proper request to join the official server to the unofficial owner of the server officially named Dwarrowdelf by the official Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderc View Post
    I don't know about having an unofficial king, but we already have a unofficial item: Horn of the Dwarrowdelf
    I think that item might be to powerful it may need a nerfing

Quote Originally Posted by Nykoma View Post
    Then I'll take my unofficial toys and go to my unofficial home away from the unofficial, official server and come back tomorrow and make a proper request to join the official server to the unofficial owner of the server officially named Dwarrowdelf by the official Turbine.
    sounds like a good officially unofficial plan to me

Gerp

Oh king, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the...
    My signature

Hi,

I officially rebel against the "King of the Dwarrowdelf"... who am I? I am King Dwarrowdaffy!

I am unofficially becoming unauthorized to claim anything so I am doing so under protest......

whats with all the unofficial dislike for your new officially unofficial king its not like i've raised your taxes without representation (yet) or even asked you guys to start working on my double great wall (yea thats right ours is going to be a whole 1 great better that the old one) yet i was gonna be nice and let you guys settle into the game for a few days

whats with all the unofficial dislike for your new officially unofficial king its not like i've raised your taxes without representation (yet) or even asked you guys to start working on my double great wall (yea thats right ours is going to be a whole 1 great better that the old one) yet i was gonna be nice and let you guys settle into the game for a few days
    Dont blame me, i voted for the other guy >>