We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Anyone coming to Imladris?

Quote Originally Posted by iolana View Post
    I am not sure. I like the name but I'm going to wait and see which server does NOT end up being the unofficial RP server. Not that I have anything against RP, I just have trouble acting like anyone other than myself
    Won't be an issue, since there will only be a colony of RPers here at most. No need to fear being ostracized for not staying in character, RPers in LOTRO (for the most part) aren't like that. I'd like to foster a "Live and let Live" attitude on Imladris, among the RPers and non-RPers alike. Landroval gets along just fine with both types of players, each leaving the other alone to play as they will. We would do well to follow that example.

Talking Re: Anyone coming to Imladris?

I'm going to roll a new character here, get him to 10 to unlock the moors, make a creep and go dominate the entire zone until anyone gets to lvl 60 on the freeps side.. BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hehehe

Seriously thuogh. Semi-RP'er here from Landy, always wanted to be among the first to get to somewhere on a server but tend to get to a game later. So now's my chance to be near the front of the pack instead of at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahkea View Post
    I'm going to roll a new character here, get him to 10 to unlock the moors, make a creep and go dominate the entire zone until anyone gets to lvl 60 on the freeps side.. BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hehehe

Seriously thuogh. Semi-RP'er here from Landy, always wanted to be among the first to get to somewhere on a server but tend to get to a game later. So now's my chance to be near the front of the pack instead of at the back.
    That's cool. Enjoy your Moors!

Quote Originally Posted by BellusDuFenna View Post
    That's cool. Enjoy your Moors!
    Seriously it would be a great time to get a lot of the quests done on a creep while all the freeps are levelling...

Rivendwellers? Imladrians? Imlads and Imlasses?

heh...i like rivendwellers. rolls off the tongue nicely. i definitely am excited about trying out the whole rp thing in game, and haven't really. i like imladris...want to roll an elven lore-master scholar. probably same name as my main on gladden...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003f4ae/01006/signature.png]Odraen[/charsig]

I shall be coming to Imladris! A new server is lots of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by thepianist86 View Post
    heh...i like rivendwellers. rolls off the tongue nicely. i definitely am excited about trying out the whole rp thing in game, and haven't really. i like imladris...want to roll an elven lore-master scholar. probably same name as my main on gladden...
    I rather like Rivendwellers myself, if we really must have a name for Imladris players. It's better than being a Crickit, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BellusDuFenna View Post
    I rather like Rivendwellers myself, if we really must have a name for Imladris players. It's better than being a Crickit, in my humble opinion.
    HEAR, HEAR!!

Crickit is...an awful mascot choice and inevitable on that server. IMHO. well...humble-ish. =P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003f4ae/01006/signature.png]Odraen[/charsig]

An opportunity to start a new character on a brand new server, count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    The server I mean. First thread!
    I think I am Bushy. I was originally going to Riddermark, but with the push to make it a huge pvp server (and when I made my first creep and found over 50 non anon creeps), I opted for what I hope will be a server with a size much better suited to my tastes.

P.S. You should roll a creep for a day so we can get these ugly blue keeps flipped

I rolled two characters on Imladris to try out the new starter areas. Hopefully I will level them further. I hope RPers gravitate here as I like the immersiveness of RP around me. I vote for Imladrians.

me and my gf. and probably someone else.

I'll be migrating from Landroval to here, I used to RP a lot but I've been in and out of the game for a week or two at a time for the past year. Now that I'm looking at coming back I think it'll be great to meet new people and to help out all the new players. I hope that all of the new players joining respect the RP players, and I encourage all of us to do the same with them. Anyway once I get everything up and running again look for me in game, I'll probably roll an elf hunter or warden first.

Let's make this server a great community from RP to PvMP, Questing and Raiding, so that everyone will enjoy it!

I look forward to seeing everyone in-game!

Hey all, former player here (only a couple of months though). I'm back as only a Premie this time and it seems as though I've stumbled upon an RP server, which was not my intention as I've not really done any serious RP. However, I'm really liking the atmosphere in the channels. So, if you could forgive some of my non-RPness, I would love to stay for as long as you'll have me. And for the record, NO...I don't troll.

Dagadan (paltry lvl 12) Elf-hunter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2