We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone coming to Imladris?

The server I mean. First thread!
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Re: Anyone coming to Imladris?

No one is, everyone likes Riddermark and Crickethollow
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][color=#3333FF][b][size=3][center] -| Commander Borfinn - R11 Guardian |-[/size] [/b][color=#B22222][size=3]| Harvester Of Hatred |[/size][/color]
    | Disciples Of The Watch |[/center][/color][/font]

Nah, Im going to Rivendale instead.
    | Faldir -.- 65 Huntah -.- Officer of Misadventurers -.- Elendilmir |
    | Failwardenir o.0 58 Waden 0.0 Lorefail 0.o 65 Lore-breaker |
    | [Failboat] goes *Toot* *Toot*! <.< 25 Boremaster >.< Menlas >.> 54 Burgalert |

I'll be making a toon here

Quote Originally Posted by Faildir View Post
    this 1234

and Ambusher why would you leave!?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/022040100000c453a/signature.png]Hannahmontanah[/charsig]
    The Road Goes Ever On And On, Down From The Door Where It Began, Not Far Ahead The Road Has Gone, And I Must Follow It If I Can.

Quote Originally Posted by riddles12345 View Post
    this 1234

and Ambusher why would you leave!?
    We are a match made in heaven.

I'll be making a new toon here. Keeping my main hunter on Nimrodel but figure someone has to be there to help kick things off.
    Andirien and Saelarwen on Gladden
    Adirien, Andiria, Andirien, and Fanoraen on Brandywine
    Adanarien, Aedanwen, Andiralen, Andirawen, Angraroth, and Asina on Crickhollow

I'm definitely coming here. This is going to be the best server after Brandywine!
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]
    [COLOR=gold][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/gildamon"]Gildamon[/URL] - Minstrel[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=indianred][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/ioanes"]Ioanes[/URL] - Loremaster[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=deepskyblue][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/brandywine/arcenbryht"]Arcenbryht[/URL] - Captain[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][/CENTER]

I will definitely, DEFINITELY be coming here
    This was my second favorite choice after Ithillen.
    Caralie Carlin of Arkenstone
    "There is suffering in the light; in excess, it burns. Flame is hostile to the wing.
    To burn and yet to fly, that is the miracle of genius." -- Victor Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by Prysmos, View Post
    We are a match made in heaven.
    ^This!

And I'm not necessarily leaving, I only really play creep on Meneldor. Starting starting a toon on one of the new servers can't hurt. It would be nice to meet some new people to play with.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

I'll be here, as will my wife. Perhaps some friends and family will be joining us on or after the 10th, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildir View Post
    You might have trouble logging on to Rivendale. While your looking for it, most other people will be logging onto Rivendell.

Quote Originally Posted by swattz101 View Post
    You might have trouble logging on to Rivendale. While your looking for it, most other people will be logging onto Rivendell.

have a +1 repsicle
    "There is suffering in the light; in excess, it burns. Flame is hostile to the wing.

If I play on the new servers it will be this one. I like the name. I just have trouble because I always want to work on my chars on firefoot server.
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/74203130234lotro_lotro04.png[/img][/url]
    "I can't figure out these healing rocks. I keep hitting myself in the head but it never heals...."

Quote Originally Posted by Nykoma View Post
    If I play on the new servers it will be this one. I like the name. I just have trouble because I always want to work on my chars on firefoot server.
    I understand that. I have multiple characters on Landroval, Arkenstone and will soon have several on Imladris. I don't plan on abandoning any of my Mains on Ark or Landy, but getting a fresh start on a new server sounds fun and exciting, so...

Anyway, I'm a Lifer. I have all the time in the world to work on characters.

Quote Originally Posted by BellusDuFenna View Post
    I understand that. I have multiple characters on Landroval, Arkenstone and will soon have several on Imladris. I don't plan on abandoning any of my Mains on Ark or Landy, but getting a fresh start on a new server sounds fun and exciting, so...

Anyway, I'm a Lifer. I have all the time in the world to work on characters.
    I plan to start characters on this server but if it turns into a RP server then I'm out of here. I also have all the time in the world to work on characters, I'm retired .

and a name?
    Imladdies/lassies?
    Ladders?

we should establish something before someone thinks up something "creative". I know I can think of a few
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="green"]LANDROVAL[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE="1"]Bandiwise ~ Hobbit Burglar - - - Bandielle ~ Hobbit Guardian
    Bandilac ~ Hobbit Warden - - - Bandithil ~ Elf Rune-Keeper[/SIZE]

[B][COLOR="orange"]NIMRODEL[/COLOR][/B]
    [SIZE="1"]Shroomble ~ Hobbit Minstrel - - - Trufflege ~ Hobbit Hunter[/SIZE][/CENTER]

I plan on being here for at least one char.....will be fun. This was my first choice of name.

Talking Re: Anyone coming to Imladris?

Rivendalers, 'tis but a game, no need to be serious about everything.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100000872bc/signature.png]Azgoth[/charsig]
    Freeps | Miesha r8 65 Hunter | Nubbycake r4 65 LM | Rummblebelly 65 Burg | Petya 65 Warden |
    Sparxz 65 RK | Gorodetsky 64 Champ |
    Creeps | Azgoth r6 Warg BW | Agros r5 Weaver BW |

I am coming to Imladris. Usually on Gladden though.

O! Tril-lil-lil-lolly
    The valley is jolly
    Ha ha!

Was thinking about rolling a new elf on this server just so I could go around singing Tra-la-la-lally a lot. (I always think of that poem when I hear Imladris for some reason. Hobbit on audiobook rawks! hehe)

I'll probably wait to see if PvP takes off at all on these servers first though. If its way unbalanced I'll just stick with being a Meneldork.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater."
    [b][u][ M e n e l d o r ][/u][/b] | Aethniniel || Aethnin || Aethwen |

I will roll here...love the idea of a new start server...as that is what has discouraged me in the past on Older servers..

Just...PLEASE...dont destroy the beautiful name of this server with "Laddies" and "Lasses" type names!

How about Imladrians....
    Last edited by Scorpioz; Sep 05 2010 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpioz View Post
    I will roll here...love the idea of a new start server...as that is what has discouraged me in the past on Older servers..

Just...PLEASE...dont destroy the beautiful name of this server with "Laddies" and "Lasses" type names!

How about Imladirans....

Well, I was just trying to come up with something cute n catchy, that would roll off the tongue . . . I gave up on Imladrisites and Imladrisians. I guess I can work with Imladrians :Þ

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    The server I mean. First thread!

I am not sure. I like the name but I'm going to wait and see which server does NOT end up being the unofficial RP server. Not that I have anything against RP, I just have trouble acting like anyone other than myself

Quote Originally Posted by iolana View Post
    I am not sure. I like the name but I'm going to wait and see which server does NOT end up being the unofficial RP server. Not that I have anything against RP, I just have trouble acting like anyone other than myself
    Unfortunately people tend to think this about unofficial RP servers. I'm currently on the unofficial RP server and never do I act like anyone but myself as I'm not into it either. Its not required and its not something I see all that often except in certain areas. I think people like the tag mainly so they know where they can find like minded individuals.
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast