We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hello all

Re: hello all

Quote Originally Posted by EthonaStarEVA View Post
    Hello everyone. I had plans to reroll on the server that would be the underdog. Judging by the um very few threads here it would seem this be the underdog server. Looking around the other new servers it also look like a fight between which one will be the role player server, lol. Kind of glad I don't see them RP threads here at least.
    haha we just don't enjoy typing thats why we have a lack of threads also i don't think the bulk of the RPer community enjoys our server name so they never bothered to make a thread here
    The LOTRO Store is loaded with [b]thousands of convenience items as well as[/b] expansion packs, premium content, additional character slots, [b]potions[/b], character customization and more! -----Very interesting :p

Quote Originally Posted by EthonaStarEVA View Post
    What exactly are you trying to tell me, Jerryrad? I only understand the part about you telling me to be gone from your thread. Which sounds rude!
    It is rude! But also a joke, it was a poor attempt at role playing sarcasm. No offense was intended. My sense of humor, or lack thereof doesn't translate well to message forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryrad View Post
    It is rude! But also a joke, it was a poor attempt at role playing sarcasm. No offense was intended. My sense of humor, or lack thereof doesn't translate well to message forums.
    Ah, fair enough eh. Its really shocking to see just how few posts we got though. One more day till the grand opening though

Greetings, my main server is and will continue to be Landroval, but because the Calrissian of the Servers will have lots of login queues I decided I might as well finally get around to establishing a backup server.

And if you can't guess, Yes, Dwarrodelf won the coin toss =P .

So I'll see ya around.

Hoy, cant wait to see this server grow. Although, i do have a very important question... Everyone is celebrating international talk like a pirate day right? Its on the 19th of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Kravenwolf View Post
    Hoy, cant wait to see this server grow. Although, i do have a very important question... Everyone is celebrating international talk like a pirate day right? Its on the 19th of this month.
    You do be joking right? I just so happen to be a crewmember on a podcast that just so happens to be scheduled so that we record right on the 19th!!!

You might want to give that Episode of Through the Palantir a good listenin' too.

Oh, most excellent, thanks for... ahem... "Thankee fer the inforrrmation mate." Ill find out today if ill be celebrating at work or not. Theres gonna be a party where ever im at though .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2