We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

my idea about rohan

i also posted this in the suggestion section, but being a firefooter i figured id post my idea here as well.

ive seen several posts about the timing we as players will reach rohan. will it be before or after battle at helms deep and isengard and such.

if we follow the grey company down it would mean we get there after the battles and we pretty much get stuck with the clean up. not very fun for a game. other then session play involving the battles or chasing down retreating orcs there really wouldnt be much to do.

so my first suggestion is to move ahead of the grey company. maybe they can send us out in advance as a scout to make some contact with the fellowship and rohan. that way we arrive on the scene as the action begins.

ive also heard some people mention that we wouldnt be involved in the battles since there were only rohirrim. this "lore" problem can easily be solved with rep. as you get higher rep more quests are unlocked for you as the rohirrim trust you more with their tasks at hand finishing with the help of defending helms deep. with your rep at kindred you will be considered a part of rohan and a member of the rohirrim. keeping things in with the lore.

basically, I JUST WANNA FIGHT AT HELMS DEEP
    Fallenhalo lvl75 hunter / Dropdee lvl 75 mini /Takeheart lvl70 captain / Strykingshot lvl 75 champ

Eatininchina warg / Youkilledkenny BA

Re: my idea about rohan

at the rate our game is going with one mini step a year and now what what really feels like a step back the other way Im afraid "IF" we see Rohan it will be 3 or 4 years from now and it will be the size of Loth or something small like we have been getting plus with SWTOR coming soon most of us wont be around "IF" the game ever makes it to Rohan

Quote Originally Posted by hank8989 View Post
    at the rate our game is going with one mini step a year and now what what really feels like a step back the other way Im afraid "IF" we see Rohan it will be 3 or 4 years from now and it will be the size of Loth or something small like we have been getting plus with SWTOR coming soon most of us wont be around "IF" the game ever makes it to Rohan
    if i ever saw a more depressing plan for the future of lotro, i would jump into mount doom

Quote Originally Posted by hank8989 View Post
    Step backwards? How so?

The f2p gamble seems to be paying off from my perspective. I mean, they fixed the Maze and had it back up in under a week. While it's sad that we've had to come to expect such failure, I definitely see progress in terms of being quick on fixes and such.

The plan is to get us to Isengard in the next year, so we could get the greater part of Dunland (full of anti-Rohan baddies), potentially cross the mountains to dabble in Fangorn (because of its importance to the Isengard story), and go stomping around Isengard itself within a year. That's exciting to me.

I feel like we've been looking forward to Rohan since day one, so yeah, every added update without it rubs more salt in the wound, but I'm positive they're going to roll it out as a MoM-sized expansion (if not bigger) within 2 years. Maybe less.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/unlikely_superhero/lotrocharacters_zpsd7nf06sh.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by LeRaginAsian View Post
    Step backwards? How so?

The f2p gamble seems to be paying off from my perspective. I mean, they fixed the Maze and had it back up in under a week. While it's sad that we've had to come to expect such failure, I definitely see progress in terms of being quick on fixes and such.

The plan is to get us to Isengard in the next year, so we could get the greater part of Dunland (full of anti-Rohan baddies), potentially cross the mountains to dabble in Fangorn (because of its importance to the Isengard story), and go stomping around Isengard itself within a year. That's exciting to me.

I feel like we've been looking forward to Rohan since day one, so yeah, every added update without it rubs more salt in the wound, but I'm positive they're going to roll it out as a MoM-sized expansion (if not bigger) within 2 years. Maybe less.

so within 2 years? are you high and to wait another year for an expansion? and quick on fixes? do you even play LOTRO? or do you work for Turbine? cause from the way you talk your either one of thoes or just at a low level where there is still lots for you to do cause giving end game players a new area and 300 quests is like a slap in the face and all then to just sit back and wait another year for the same treatment and with SWTOR coming out all it has to do is be better than AION and thats not going to be hard to do think of all the people that left for AION and haven't come back i hope turbine can put out a good expansion with all the froobs and a cut in VIP's your dreaming that unless things drastically improve and they announce something soon like before this spring to keep people playing SWTOR will leave few people left here willing to pay for lag and only scraps of content to keep them busy for another year