We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Feedback: New Player Tips for Warg Stalker

Wargs may pack up to attack one target, but freeps are worse. When was the last time you saw creeps camping GV? When was the last time you saw freeps camping Grams? And both sides camP Rez points so you can't say anyhig about that.
    Last edited by Drakojan; May 26 2012 at 01:50 PM.
    R6 Blackarrow, Sentry Savemepls Crykid

Quote Originally Posted by Drakojan View Post
    Wargs may pack up to attack one target, but freeps are worse. When was the last time you saw creeps camping GV? When was the last time you saw freeps camping Grams? And both sides camP Rez points so you can't say anyhig about that.
    To be honest when I played I rarely I saw Burg groups. Most of them were GTing the main freep group.

The point I'm making is that wargs have recieved a considerable boost. They are fully capable of taking down anyone (except skilled minstrels and champs), yet they want to group up in a group of 6 or more. Then, as soon as their group starts taking fire, they either hips or sprint. Then they wait for their cooldown to finish, then repeat.

I know of very few wargs who will fight to the death.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320201000040fc09/signature.png]Evilstevo[/charsig]
    Healerstevo - Rank 6 Warleader
    Blackbowstevo - Rank 6 Blackarrow
    Browsing the forums till GW2 is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo6 View Post
    To be honest when I played I rarely I saw Burg groups. Most of them were GTing the main freep group.

The point I'm making is that wargs have recieved a considerable boost. They are fully capable of taking down anyone (except skilled minstrels and champs), yet they want to group up in a group of 6 or more. Then, as soon as their group starts taking fire, they either hips or sprint. Then they wait for their cooldown to finish, then repeat.

I know of very few wargs who will fight to the death.
    This must be your server then, since on my server i know of many wargs who will fight even if it means dieing, me and my friend sometimes run into freep raid in flayer stance just for the simple enjoyment of seeing who long it takes them to kill us, and which freeps corpse-jump us
    Creeps:Lugezer r11
    Freeps: Athelious r5

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Who are you to judge that?

If I made a moors ranged DPS build on my warden, and was just as squishy as a hunter, is that a wrong build?
    Surely not just because it's different.
    Same goes for a shield line or Recklessness(Melee DPS) line build.

If you know what to aim for there's no right or wrong with how you go about it.
    Who are to judge wether the person knows what to aim for or not? I said nowhere that being different is a wrong build. Your last line jumps out at me, since i wasn't referring to a specific person who has a specific aim.
    Creeps:Lugezer r11
    Freeps: Athelious r5

Warg packs, deadly. Dont attempt to kill freeps solo if your below rank 6.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000276721/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by lucky100x View Post
    Who are to judge wether the person knows what to aim for or not? I said nowhere that being different is a wrong build. Your last line jumps out at me, since i wasn't referring to a specific person who has a specific aim.
    I must have misread your post.

Silly 2am nighters

I'd say...(since the most obvious will be chosen)...

as odd as this is: become familiar with "Backwards Camera running"; This is breaking LOS by using your mouse to flip the camera angle (on your screen) so you see BEHIND you vs infront of you. Example: You're at 500 morale being chased by the zerg, using the BCR you flip the angle and use trees/rocks/whatever to break THEIR LOS on you (and yours on them). Hopefully if you also have 'target of my target' enabled you can see where they are also. Then you can restealth as soon as you've/they have lost LOS. Sounds odd, probably could be explained better....but the folks that flip the camera know what I'm talking about and can probably elaborate better than I.

Can't say how many times BCR has saved my life when all the cooldowns are used.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

Cool

Click the pretty buttons that light up when you hit stealth, it says in the tooltip "PRESS ME NEXT" for uber dps and 40% crit chance, hit the squishies for 1k with claws and sprint away, good luck.

Fool proof r1 to um....r15 ! Enjoy

Also, if you want to buy flayer, "stance-dancing" is the way to go...its so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Frelorn View Post
    Over the next few weeks we will be focusing on the classes in our Tell the Community Team threads. In keeping with that theme, we want your help. If you could give one tip to a new player about playing a Warg Stalker, what would it be?
    Your greatest asset is the ability to watch and read a fight from stealth, use the land, choose your moments.
    "Romper: You have the power to make EM less boring for yourself and everyone else. "
    "Look for your lore. But do not trust to lore, it has forsaken these lands." - Eolore prince of Lorehan

Quote Originally Posted by Sambrog View Post
    Also, if you want to buy flayer, "stance-dancing" is the way to go...its so annoying
    How about you earn the skill instead of buying it?
    Third Marshal Rubicon Guardian ~ Third Marshal Raae Minstrel
    Commander Danceswithwargs Reaver ~ Taskmaster Whiskeytangofoxtrot Spider
    Commander Verkaufsschlacker Lore-master ~ Lieutenant Rivaalan Hunter
    ~ No Mercy ~

claws claws claws claws claws claws claws claws claws claws
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000030b05c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by RGilthanas View Post
    How about you earn the skill instead of buying it?
    Reason 1: NEW PLAYER GUIDE
    Reason 2: Support turbine

I prefer to be a lone wolf. I will fight to death just for the joy of a challenge. I do run when the fight is not going good, like if I'm down to 3k morale and my opponent still has quite a bit left but I like to catch the freeps off guard. I follow freep raids and when they take a base I stealth through and catch the people that are left (restroom breaks, smoke breaks, etc.) I love being a stealthy predator . I can't beat minis yet or RKs.

Read up on the class before starting out. Know what you're getting into. I've just started playing a Warg myself, I love it but I have to be very patient.

Read http://theartofwarg.com/

And now some self promotion... Read my blog http://bloodpaw.com/

Love and kisses
    SteamBear level 101 Defiler - Legion of Lost Souls
    Twitter @Judging_Jester

Quote Originally Posted by Untg99 View Post
    Who are you to judge that?

If I made a moors ranged DPS build on my warden, and was just as squishy as a hunter, is that a wrong build?
    Surely not just because it's different.
    Same goes for a shield line or Recklessness(Melee DPS) line build.

If you know what to aim for there's no right or wrong with how you go about it.
    Just for arguements sake; Who are you to judge that?

necrofullonfilia.... *pop*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2