We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTB Gossamer Thread/Spider Silk

This is harvested from black ash wood piles (tier 5 forester). Please PM me or post here. I'm willing to pay well.
    [color=gray][i]The bright blade of Anduril shone like a sudden flame as he swept it out. [size=3][color=gold]"Elendil!"[/size][/color] he cried. "I am Aragorn son of Arathorn and am called Elessar, the Elfstone, Dunadan, the heir of Isildur Elendil's son of Gondor. Here is the Sword that was Broken and is forged again! Will you aid me or thwart me? Choose swiftly!"[/i][/color]

Re: WTB Gossamer Thread/Spider Silk

I am pretty sure I have some see Halj should be on monday if you dont have by then.

at the keyboard

Re: WTB Gossamer Thread/Spider Silk

I'm pretty sure after 5 months they prolly found some <giggles>

(sorry I had to :P)
    [center][color=teal]Wingwoz (on hunters in LOTRO), "I prefer to think of them more like Elvis or James Dean. Terminally self indulgent but their presence in a party, nay, the very fact that they ever existed, makes the world a cooler place."[/color]
    [color=orange]'[i]Zairente hums, "Little rabbit Poo-kie / running through the Di-res / scooping up the Mon-archs / and BANGING 'em on the head."[/i]'
    [i][url=http://my.lotro.com/user-984907/]The Antics and Ramblings of Family Nenaelin[/url][/i][/color][/center]