We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Loyal Legion Of Knights Recruiting!

We are a rank 10 kin, we have been around since 2008, we do lots of PVMP, PVE and crafting, we are a busy kin with lots of helpful members! and the best part : NO DRAMA or Elitist attitudes here! ...So come join one of the funnest and family kins around! Thanks, Markvornn The Commander- Leader- Loyal legion of Knights!

Re: Loyal Legion Of Knights Recruiting!

welcome bsck to game mark, LLON are a great bunch of folks, and mark is a great kin leader, good raid leader. Lotsa fun over the years in pvp with Der Vorrninator.

Come join us! Lately we have been doing DN, BG, SG and of course my favorite THE MOORS! Send me a tell via game! We also have vent and a website! Thanks ...... Markvornn (The Commander) *

Quote Originally Posted by marko68 View Post
    We are a rank 10 kin, we have been around since 2008, we do lots of PVMP, PVE and crafting, we are a busy kin with lots of helpful members! and the best part : NO DRAMA or Elitist attitudes here! ...So come join one of the funnest and family kins around! Thanks, Markvornn The Commander- Leader- Loyal legion of Knights!
    ROFL lies markvornn we are more dramatic then disney movies where someone *ALMOST* dies..

~Mader #1 LM on FF

I'll join im Blindspear lvl16

Usually on 1am-5am central time