We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: 3 Quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much

~When your losing an argument with your girl and you yell out "run-out and regroup, let's reset this instance and try again."

-- When working on your computer at work, you fingers always automatically gravitate to the movement keys or the number keys for skills.

-- When you tell people in-game or even in real life that you got "wife aggro".

-- When someone says something funny in real-life, you start saying "LOL" and then quickly remember to just laugh.

when looking at a LOTRO screen shot and you try to look around with your mouse

When you're left outside at winter, you kneel over and try to make bright campfire to dispel the bitter cold
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001ef376/01008/signature.png]Feladion[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Surraguard View Post
    26. You see a friend and say to them "What up Megovarnen?"
    I think it could also apply more so when your 4yo son says "Megovarnen" to people and tells them it means "good day"

Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Moonblossom View Post
    I think it could also apply more so when your 4yo son says "Megovarnen" to people and tells them it means "good day"
    I kind of want to meet your son now.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000012087b/01008/signature.png]Artefis[/charsig]

When you automatically reach for your LM staff upon seeing a spider so that you can staff-strike it.
    {ellaern | firefoot | rk} - {alaira | firefoot | lm} - {vanesse | firefoot | warden}

Smile Re: 3 Quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much

When you look up a cooking recipe and ask your wife for the mats.

When you sit in your room after hours of gaming heaven and yell "I'm running out of power!".

When you are seriously injured and request an in-combat Rez.

When you are watching a LOTRO trailer and try to enter the tv

When you are reading a book and mumble the proper dps rotation for your new RK

When you meet one of your shorter relatives and incist that he is a messenger from the Shire

When you are out hiking and encounter a wolf and try to equip your magnificent bow of the third age slotted with +animal damage.

When you are cold and call a friend to tailor you a critted leather jacket with +resistance to weather.

When you try and loot a dead body in RL in hopes of finding a new bow for your hunter

When your wife/Gf tells you to stop playing, you say in vent "Wife Aggro AFK"

In college when a someone asks Something that you already know u think "Noobs...."
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000013cbad/signature.png]Edgedush[/charsig]
    Francais: 12th Spoken Lenguage in the World. Deutsch: 9th Spoken Lenguage in the World
    Español: 2nd Spoken Lenguage in the World, and Still No Lotro in Spanish....Coincidence?
    I Dont Think So

When you help a friend that is depressed cause of Love Issues and they smile, You think "Dam! Nice Buffs, I should roll a captain"
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000013cbad/signature.png]Edgedush[/charsig]
    Francais: 12th Spoken Lenguage in the World. Deutsch: 9th Spoken Lenguage in the World
    Español: 2nd Spoken Lenguage in the World, and Still No Lotro in Spanish....Coincidence?
    I Dont Think So

Answering the phone "Suilad, mellon" is probably a good indicator.

You look at a clothing advertisement and try to poke it with your finger to see whether the item of clothing can be dyed Burgundy.

Your most annoying relative is talking your pointy ear off at a family event, and you yell "Ignore!"

You forget that your real-life cat doesn't have a functioning "Return to Master" command.

You climb a flight of stairs for the X millionth time and wonder why you don't get a title for it.

Something in your house is missing and you naturally blame the Blackwold brigands.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000019ef48/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Smile Re: 3 Quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much

Doh Im playing to much lotro
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

You wake up in the middle of the night shouting "I pulled too many!"....

You take a spill off your bike and yell for the Minstrel :P

You sit in a meeting at work and you make a note not to draw aggro from the boss and all his minions at the same time...

when getting some from a big girl you call her a raid boss and brag to your friends that you "soloed" her

--When you get into a fight with 3 guys and start losing, and think Damn, I shoulda rolled a Champ.

--
    When you walk up to a friend in RL and tap them with your right hand and wait for a drop down menu to appear.

--When you are sick and need medicine, you go up to the pharmacy counter and ask them, "What level pots do you carry?"

--When in an interview for a job, the interviewer asks, "What are you proficient at?" you respond, "Supreme master weaponsmithing."
    Last edited by Sambrog; Jul 11 2011 at 04:15 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000241529/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You eat so many ramen noodles your stool turns white

When you make a black shirt with the following white numbers:

1-32-13
    1-23-1
    12-31-2
    1-21-2
    1-2-3

And then meet all of your fellow wardens IRL.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000019bd6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [size=-2]Ghost Bear see problem. Nice peoples looking at Horse mouth. Ghost bear look at Horse belly. Horse make good snack![/size]

when you make a thread about "3 quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much."

when you make a post about how making a thread about "3 quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much" is an indication of playing LOTRO too much.

when you make a post indicating that making a post about making a thread about "3 quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much" is an indication of playing LOTRO too much.

You start thinking in emotes.

At work when asked to locate something, you immediately associate it with a search/locating quest.

When annoyed you try to reach for your weapon to kill it. (i.e. Swamp Flies and Limrafn)

/Edit

When spotting a License plate on a car that says SARUMAN you instantly start scanning the area for the White Wizard and his band of Uruk Hai. (And feel slightly disappointed when all you see are *normal* people)
    Last edited by Frogger3; Feb 23 2012 at 11:02 PM.

When you ask the waiter/waitress if they offer anything with will or vitality...

When you tell your friends at school you have a "big quest" to study for, when it should be "test"...

When you sprang your ankle or get sick with the flu you are tempted to hit "green buttons" to make it all better but realize you can't find them...

When you find things in the real world that you can relate to lotro... example: different companies people work for are sort of like competitive kinships...

When you spend too much time thinking about how sexy your toon is gonna look in the moors with that new armour on, meanwhile you've barely spent enough time finding something decent to wear to work for yourself...

When you've had a bad day and accuse your girlfriend or boyfriend of only liking you for your Creep's skin and awesome rating...

When you spend too much time scrolling over forums and coming up with more funnies to add to this particular thread...

When you realize you have experienced some of the things mentioned in this thread! That's when you're in trouble!
    *None of these things have happened to me yet but it's funny to think about, teehee!*
    Last edited by JustEscape22; Mar 21 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I have definitely moved my mouse hand to try and change my "camera angle" while driving *a car* up or down hills.

Today, I was mystified when the folders on my computer weren't opening when I press the "I" key.

Of course, I get a hint that I've played too much every time I play my most recent new character. I know every quest and mob, static or pathing, and their respawn timers so well that I haven't even come close to dying yet. I feel like a ninja.
    Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...

When you dream about how ur buddy could have done better in that raid

went thru paint section at homedepot and commented that color would look good in kinhouse
    Holder of a Golden Ticket (lifetime acct)

When on the phone with your mother, with the headset around your neck, you are pushing the push to talk button every time you respond to her - transmitting everything into vent.

When you refer as time to cook dinner as husband agro

When time to clean the litter box is cat agro

When your cat gets on the keyboard and you automatically ask in vent if someone can come rez you from what she may or may not activate

When working on papers, you type /o or /k to add information

When you miss one of those /k or /o's and the professor who is previewing your work asks what they are.

When a coworker comes up to you a year after getting said job and exclaims "I finally know what Lotro is!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast