37. when you look up at the night sky and are surprised when there isn't a rainbow
38. when you go to a concert and are a little upset the band isn't using lutes flutes and other wooden intruments
39. when someone counters your point in a meeting and you yell TROLL at them
40. if you see someone on a horse and you try to knock them off it
41. if when standing in front of the stove and wish i could just click make all and go check my facebook
42. when bouncing around outside the bathroom door yelling to who ever is in there that you just went Last Stand
43. if you wish you could just click a pot for herpes
44. if your "with" a lady and your spamming the same 3 move gambits to hold lady agro
cant take the credit for #40 heard something close to it in the moors raid tonight
You see the inscription of the One Ring on the back of a van while driving down the highway, and immediately try to read it because you know it says:
Ash nazg durbatuluk,
Ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
45. When you plan to have "Adult Time" with your S.O. 30 min before playing- so he/she don't intrupt raid time..
You guys really do play lotro to much.
Scroll down a bit and click play, trust fuzzy, you'll be glad you did.
ROFLMAO!!! I could so see this!!!
29. Hailing a cab in front of the bar and making it look like your summoning your horse
here's one I read, so can't claim credit..."when you see a spot light from far away and wonder which banner that captain is using"
46. when you jump off a roof and twist your ankle and you tell everyone it will be alright ill walk fine in a minute
47. when after a night of drinking your about to pass out and you take your pants off just to wake up with out them
When you stumble into your kitchen in the middle of the night, after just waking up from your computer chair, open your "Vault" and stand there for 30secs trying to figure out what happened to all your In Game food before it hits you...
48. When you run out of coffee you say "Drat out of power pots!"
49. When you look for your push to talk key before you respond to people in real life
50. when i try to hold down my right mouse button to move a web page
51. when playing another game trying to move forward by holding down both mouse buttons
52. wishing i could hit numb lock and go smoke at the gym
53. When you see a tree branch lying on the ground and faintly see the words 'Black Ash Branches' above it.
54. In the middle of a thunderstorm, you think "damn lore-breaking RKs."
55. You know you've been playing lotro creepside too much when upon hearing horse noises pve side, the adrenaline kicks in and and you suddenly yell out, "Freeps, Freeps...!!!" ........uhh,...to the rest of your... uhh,...pve instance raid...... embarassing...
56. When you see your friends IRL , you try to invite them to your fellowship.
57. When you wish you could Mez that person who is bothering you and hoping someone doesn't break it.
58. When you tell your friends about the "Life Aggro" getting to you so you can't go to the bar
59. While shopping for new clothes you wish you can just click on them and see yourself "trying" them on in the dressing room. You also try to "dye" the clothes you are trying on in the dressing room.
61. Or you want clothes made so you go to a tailor and ask what mats he/she needs to make you a "full set"
62. Would be convenient if there is a "repair all" button for things that get broken in the house.
63. You feel a sense of "dread" when you are around people you don't like.
Hahaha! These are amazing!
Ronelius 53 champ, Tamaral 21 min, feraldric 32 guard, Leyawyn 36 Burg. Firefoot.
Hely 45 Mini. Elendilmir
64. When you go out to eat, you ask if they have any crit food. :P
65. When you are just dozing off, and a car drives by with the bass cranked up (ka-BOOM, ka-BOOM, ka-BOOM,) and you wonder why a Troll is running down your road. (No lie! )
Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each. ~Henry David Thoreau.[/I][B]
polecat[/B] 1. a kind of weasel
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload