We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Talking 3 Quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much

1. If some one is telling a really long annoying story you try to kick them to interrupt them

2. When babysitting all 4 of your 8 and under sisters demon spawn children you try to fake death to get them to leave you alone

3. Going on a pub crawl through town drinking a shot at each bar them moped racing to the next one at the end asking the hot Waitress and B dubs if you "In the Inn League" now and having her take it the wrong way

Re: 3 Quick ways to tell you play LOTRO too much

That last one doesn't sound all that quick.

4. When you lose a fist fight against 3 guys, you blame it on the heals.

5. When your sex life consists of voices, pixulated words and characters.

6. If someone at the grocery store says "Sorry Sir, we don't accept credit cards, cash only"
    You respond "Ok ok how much gold do I owe you"

7. You know more about the life of the people you play with than your own familys.

8. Challenging someone to a duel, to win the heart of a female character you lust for.

9. When you have a cell phone that runs over 5000 minutes a month in calls to other players in game.

10. If you have over a year combined playtime

11. Creating challenges and crutches in the game because you are bored of waiting for developers

12. Every vacation from work or school, creates an opportunity for you to level and gear out another character

On a positive note to all this -- if you meet the above criteria. You live a very cheap lifestyle and probably have a large savings account.

13. Every year for your birthday your wife already knows you are probably going to ask for the latest greatest video card so that LOTRO will look even better.
    “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” –Max Lucado

13. when in the sack you try to execute gambits thrust, yell, shield bash
    14. telling your DD you want a port to the 21st
    15. Calling your friends by there in game name in RL and introducing them that way to people ex. Cara this is Faudron
    16. Calling children filthy hobbits
    17. when pick up a girl at the bar your buddy tells you "nice pull"

18. If you are watching the history channel about knights and chivalry and the announcer says "to the king" and you instantly scream at the tv "Go yellow!" and then realize that yes, you just did that. Out loud.
    [COLOR="Red"]Alayra 65 Minstrel[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Larytha 65 Loremaster[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Yellow"]Dustii 65 Hunter[/COLOR]

19. When something bad is about to happen you start screaming "Desperate Flight".

20. When you are driving down the road and look in the upper right hand corner of your windshield for your minimap.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001c2672/01006/signature.png]Nimbeau[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by thrissa1 View Post
    20. When you are driving down the road and look in the upper right hand corner of your windshield for your minimap.
    i have done that nim LMAO!!

21. When you're hiking and you ask the leader if he'll use tracking to get us back on the path.
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Blue][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype]-_[/FONT][FONT=Palatino Linotype][URL="http://my.lotro.com/home/character/1247254/147774362775015136/"]Visavis[/URL]_-
    _-[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Burglar[/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Blue][COLOR=DarkRed][COLOR=Cyan][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=5][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4]-_
    "[FONT=impact][FONT=century gothic]You do anything enough times, and you're gonna get good at it. And as it happens, I've done this quite a few times[/FONT].[/FONT]"[/SIZE]

[/FONT][/I][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/CENTER]

22. When someone wants you to do something you don't want to do you try to cancel the quest.
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001b1130/signature.png]Akgron[/charsig]
    [i][color=#FFB90B]"Morals require thought!"[/i][/color][/center]

you see a license plate on a car in front of you with ga in it, grimace thinking "ew no i don't want to go there" and change lanes

24. Your 6 year old asks you for money and you send her on a beer can gathering quest in the back yard

25. when your buddy is in a fight and you jump in with a war-cry in an attempt to peel aggro

I know how to tell you play lotro to much.

You name urself 'Gerp'.

(Runs to back of kin house after tossing a rock at gerp's head)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001233cf/signature.png]Smellybutt[/charsig]

...or if it's a thundery, lightning filled night you shake your fist at the darkness and swear "those Goddamm LM's and RK's are at it again"
    [COLOR="Red"]Alayra 65 Minstrel[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Larytha 65 Loremaster[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Yellow"]Dustii 65 Hunter[/COLOR]

26. You see a friend and say to them "What up Megovarnen?"

27. When drunk referring to every drink as "my precious"

28. Calling your middle aged Lady looking boss a Half-orc

29. Hailing a cab in front of the bar and making it look like your summoning your horse

30. your tell your friend you were with his mother last night he tells you to shut up and you say it was a 12 man raid and not to worry for awhile cause we got raid locks now

when your real life name is hank and your 6 foot something and bowed up and when you see a midget you mess your pants because your little hobbit buddy dath owns you in spars so often. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by doomoftheforest View Post
    when your real life name is hank and your 6 foot something and bowed up and when you see a midget you mess your pants because your little hobbit buddy dath owns you in spars so often. Sad but true.

only cause i spend half the fight trying to keep your hobbit hands off my zipper

31) you wait in front of a traffic light and think "wound ... disease ... poison - go".

31. when you walk everywhere barefoot because you whole heartedly believe hairy barefeet are a viable alternative to shoes

Quote Originally Posted by RethcirYor View Post
    I know how to tell you play lotro to much.

You name urself 'Gerp'.

(Runs to back of kin house after tossing a rock at gerp's head)
    (using my warden like reflexs i block the rock and climb in through the window cuz fuzz forgot about those )

Omg, hilarious!!!

More!!

Gimme more!!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001233cf/signature.png]Smellybutt[/charsig]

32. your at a kids party and there breaking a pinata and when it breaks and all the kids swarm in and grab the candy you have moors flash backs of warg packs and jump in yelling "Ill save you burn your cool downs!!!! "

33. When you're staring at the car in front of you while sitting in traffic, you seriously wish you could right-click /follow.

34. When sitting in traffic, you wish you had the skill to "port home".

35. After realizing you can't "port home", you imagine "Missing travel rations."

36. When the talking lady in your Garmin GPS says "Recalculating", you wish you could program it to say "You have lost the trail."

(I sit in traffic a lot /sad)
    Westhalian-Firefoot, Vyspark-Crickhollow, I'm not quite 1337 but I'm close...1336
    [URL="http://www.lotrointerface.com/downloads/info385-PredictInGameTime.html"]Predict In-Game Time[/URL] plugin
    "Community is all of us together. As the current community, we have a huge opportunity to <transform teh nuubs into our awesomeness>" - Clover (paraphrased)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast