We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LF mature active kin!

Me and my wife are looking for a relaxed casual mature kin. We're not really into raiding but we are only in our 20's atm. And it would be nice to have some help for stuff like instances otherwise we duo all the time. Also we would like it to be pretty active and we don't want to feel pressured to get to end game that's not our priority. We just want to enjoy the game and take our time. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mikebreen100; Aug 03 2010 at 04:49 PM.

Re: LF Mature relaxed kin

the brotherhood sound like a good match for you. we are a friendly supportive kin all about having fun and helping eachother through the game. we all group up to run instances from time to time and to run quest and deeds. we are working toward running raids but we wont be hardcore. we are a very active kin, on adverage we have 5 or more members online. if you have any more questions you can send a mesage to panthea or look at the kin page www.lotrothebrotherhood.tk.

happ hunting

Or, you could try From the Ashes. We are pretty small and not into raiding yet, but we hope to eventually get to that point. In the mean time, we love to help people. We have Grand Master crafters of almost every kind so we can help with gear and what not. The only real question is, what exactly do you mean by mature? Some people use that to mean they want to be able to say anything at all in kin chat. We consider ourselves mature, but we do insist that kin chat stay clean and free of Drama. If you are interested, look us up on line. Most often on are Tawen, Tokoz and Glacierlily.

Talking Re: LF Mature relaxed kin

The United Races has several husband/wife duos. Lots of laid back folks here, and always eager and generous to help each other. Most of us are between 30-50yo. Some basic info here below, but be sure to check out our web site and forums too if you're both interested.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=101122

What's your in-game name?
    [B]Magnarr [/B] - Lvl 85 Champion
    Leader, United Races (Vilya server)
    Cofounder and Leader, Vilya Alliance coalition of kinships
    [url]www.UnitedRaces.net[/url] [url]www.VilyaAlliance.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Plink View Post
    Or, you could try From the Ashes. We are pretty small and not into raiding yet, but we hope to eventually get to that point. In the mean time, we love to help people. We have Grand Master crafters of almost every kind so we can help with gear and what not. The only real question is, what exactly do you mean by mature? Some people use that to mean they want to be able to say anything at all in kin chat. We consider ourselves mature, but we do insist that kin chat stay clean and free of Drama. If you are interested, look us up on line. Most often on are Tawen, Tokoz and Glacierlily.
    By mature I mean exactly what you said lol clean and no drama stuff like that and Magnarr it's Ikiris. Thanks for all your replies!

Hey Panthea, Ducealin here. Im not sure if this is where I would apply for an officer spot in The Brotherhood if not leme know. I would be interested in doing so though. I am a 37 year old, married for 20 years, and have 2 kids (18 and 15). I think that makes me mature lol. I have played online games for around 6 years but have been FPS games on a competiton level. I am new to this genre but love it (no stress). I have led clans and teams of up to 50 people in the past so I think that i would have no problems doing so under your lead. I would be interested in a supporting roll as an officer once I do become member status. Like I said I am new to this genre and enjoy playing the game at a slow pace to let the story unfold and to fully understand what my characters place is in this game.

For anyone looking for a kinship reading this, this group of people have been very nice, helpful, and I have not seen any curseing in chat! I recommend it to anyone.

Thanks again!
    Duce