We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: CoS t2c

CoS t2c

Hey champs! How much PM are you running with?

I teamed up with a guardian and a mini. In boss 2 I went red with 77k mits. The problem was in boss 3: I dropped a ton of mits and got PM to 175k. I didn't have PM swaps to keep LoE at 200 so that's as much PM as I could have at that moment. I went red the first times and it just took too long to get the first bats. After switching to yellow, we could kill the bats much faster but it still took way too long to kill the bat boss. The fight reseted when the boss was at 1M.

We got a tons of resets, either in the beginning with the bats or for some other reason (time maybe?).

I can only imagine that a hunter makes this a breeze... what about champs? If you downed this fight, could you please share some stats and what needs to be done?

Thank you
    Ricardofurriel 115 Champion Edved 105 Captain Roovery 115 Minstrel Galathriell 105 Lore-Master EddieVedder 105 Rune-Keeper

Hey Ricardo,

The fight sometimes seems to reset midfight or directly a few seconds after challange boss spwans for no explainable reason, many players have reported this already.

I have done this fight t2c multiple times on my champ in redline. It´s not neccessary to fully t2 cap your mits there.
    I run this fight with around 65k mits, 55k Crit, 80k Finesse, 155k PM, 200 LoE without any problems. Ofc, a hunter is making this fight way easier / faster, but it´s totally doable on champ.

Make sure you keep champs duell on cd, start 45s sprint right after 1st duell wears off. This makes it much easier when tank is kiting around.

Cheers,
    Vala
    Valanduin [Champ] & Valanduir [Warden] & Valanur [RK]
    Gwaihir [EU-DE] | Die Reiter von Rohan

Yes it totally doable on champ, well pretty annoying compared to other class if you do it with kiting tank.

I used to run it with Guard, cappy/beor/mini and i go full dps with not maxed mits cause i get shield wall from guard all the time.
    Otherwise i recommend you at least 65/70k tact mit and some crit def.
    Rialtan - Rk - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog
    Stragnokka - Champ - Ascensio Kin - Legit Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Anduil View Post
    Hey Ricardo,

I have done this fight t2c multiple times on my champ in redline. It´s not neccessary to fully t2 cap your mits there.
    I run this fight with around 65k mits, 55k Crit, 80k Finesse, 155k PM, 200 LoE without any problems. Ofc, a hunter is making this fight way easier / faster, but it´s totally doable on champ.

Cheers,
    Vala
    i have no idea how to reach these stats...
    i can reach the offensive stats, but when my defence stats are total trash and i will eat pounds and pounds of dirt...

Quote Originally Posted by Malganis_Lefay View Post
    i have no idea how to reach these stats...
    i can reach the offensive stats, but when my defence stats are total trash and i will eat pounds and pounds of dirt...
    Ash jewellery and armour + t10 essences. Last night I was tweaking my builds and can go full mits and 160k PM, drop mits to 30k and go with 205k PM... or something in the middle.

Bottom line: barter for ash gear and you get those stats. Oh... and I don't even have gold rings.
    Ricardofurriel 115 Champion Edved 105 Captain Roovery 115 Minstrel Galathriell 105 Lore-Master EddieVedder 105 Rune-Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoFurriel View Post
    Ash jewellery and armour + t10 essences. Last night I was tweaking my builds and can go full mits and 160k PM, drop mits to 30k and go with 205k PM... or something in the middle.

Bottom line: barter for ash gear and you get those stats. Oh... and I don't even have gold rings.
    full vangard "set" or mixed with with bane items?

Quote Originally Posted by Malganis_Lefay View Post
    full vangard "set" or mixed with with bane items?
    mixed.
    Gilrain - Draigoch First 13/10/2011
    Celestrata - Surprise, it's not a glitch! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Anduil View Post
    Hey Ricardo,

The fight sometimes seems to reset midfight or directly a few seconds after challange boss spwans for no explainable reason, many players have reported this already.

Make sure you keep champs duell on cd, start 45s sprint right after 1st duell wears off. This makes it much easier when tank is kiting around.

Cheers,
    Vala
    What do you have your resist, crit defense and inc healing at? (trying to find my balance)
    Reileth of Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Jane66 View Post
    What do you have your resist, crit defense and inc healing at? (trying to find my balance)
    As a champ you don't need to care about those stats. Just crit rating and mastery. If you struggle, get some mits, that's it.
    Captain-General Narthrivor r15 Hunter - r11 Warden - r10 Champion - r6 Guardian - r0 Captain - Phoenix Legion and Innocent raid alliance - Laurelin EN-RP

Quote Originally Posted by RicoFTW View Post
    As a champ you don't need to care about those stats. Just crit rating and mastery. If you struggle, get some mits, that's it.
    Pretty much this.
    You get enaugh resistence from vitality, some crit def from golden rings and inc. healing from your rune.

Cheers,
    Vala
    Valanduin [Champ] & Valanduir [Warden] & Valanur [RK]
    Gwaihir [EU-DE] | Die Reiter von Rohan