We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

With 21.2 what are the choices for offhand & how to get them?

So previously we had crafted common damage off hand, what are the options available now with 21.2 and how do you get them?
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

Buy from store for 500LP, or get them by opening boxes with 0.005% chance of them dropping (keys can be bought at store ofc...)

But seriously now i want to know the answer to that too...
    Thorgull lvl 105 Champion - Malendar lvl 115 Warden - Estelldion lvl 101 LoreMaster - Ballduin lvl 36 Runekeeper - Nharduil lvl 17 Minstrel All on Evernight

Malenborn - Warden & Athanandor - Hunter on Crickhollow (Casual Wanderers)

The craftet ones have the highest dps, so use them, crafting mats can be lootet in the new instances.
    Gertes

Quote Originally Posted by Gertes View Post
    The craftet ones have the highest dps, so use them, crafting mats can be lootet in the new instances.
    Thanks, sorry to be a pest but do the mats drop in T1 or just T2 and similarly in 3 man or 6 man.

I also noticed a new barterer in some of the Mordor camps that had a new offhand in exchange for a new barter token (looked like standard Mordor barter ring but a bigger version).
    Wal's Army on Evernight - Walred (Champ), Walmur (RK), Walbert-2 (Cappy), Walori (Guard), Walrandir (LM), Walora (Warden), Walmo (Burg)

They drop in both ini´s t2 and t1
    Gertes

After last update a Abyssal weapon box dropped for me from a Gorgoroth loot box. The guy next to the crafting barter in Udun has a list of these weapons. These are better than the current crafted ones

Quote Originally Posted by SineOne View Post
    After last update a Abyssal weapon box dropped for me from a Gorgoroth loot box. The guy next to the crafting barter in Udun has a list of these weapons. These are better than the current crafted ones
    the purple and teal ones can be bought in Dingarth (north in the ruins). The purple ones cost 700Ash, they also drop in T1. The teal ones cost whatever and drop in T2 - they can only be barted after you have completeted T2. But even the purple ones are better than the old crafted ones from Seregost/Naerband.

For both, a chest can also drop in the lootboxes there the offhands can be choosen from.