We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Maximum Morale for a Champ

Hi All -

Every so often, after level increases and major gear updates, I like to see exactly how high a champ's morale can go. Here's my latest and greatest:

Maximum Morale:

Solo buffs ONLY:
    Out of Combat: 109,027
    In combat (Unbreakable buff): 130.832

In Moors (only rank 10), with Capt buffs, in combat (Unbreakable buff):

It was pretty hilarious to see Fight On HoTs around 5-6K and Exalted Combatant heal approaching 40K!!!!

By the way, I'm pretty sure that the only gear I am missing are: 1 more Bold Cuff from Throne, and 49 Pellennor Essences of Morale. The Cuff would increase base morale by 34 and each essence would add 59. Hope to get the cuff soon, but yeah, I'll skip the essences. Also, I wonder if any class can get higher than champ in combat with the +20% max morale buff from Unbreakable?

Screenshots below:

Radian- Champion- Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino-Man View Post
    Also, I wonder if any class can get higher than champ in combat with the +20% max morale buff from Unbreakable?
    Guardian with Warriors Heart set. If you pop it pre-combat, swap to your actual gear and rush in quick you can pull over 250k morale for 20-30s, even without swapping it you can probably manage 150k+. Beornings would trail just behind champions as they can buff themselves for a +35% max morale total and then captains would come in fourth with their passive +29% self morale (although captains would be the only one able to maintain their max morale regardless of situation).
    ~ I tank with a Beorning, my opinion is invalid. ~