We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Full game Experience project

This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. This month I will be taking names for a project that I am starting to basically play a character through all the important instances of the game. The way it works is that I will be starting a new kinship assuming I can get enough interest. We start at first level and work our way up to the first goal of 21-25 range. Once everyone in the kin is up to that level we group up and run Great Barrows untill we have completed it or until we are tired of it. Then we move on to the next instance, Garth Agarwen and level 35 and repeat the process. We will continue this trend through Fornost, Helegrod (if we have enough in kin) the rift and all the way up to whatever the highest instance will be. At this point the members can take there fully geared and Raid ready character that they have plenty of experience play back to their usual kin. This will be a slow process as not everyone is a speed leveler, but the point is in the journey. Supportive crafting will be encouraged and every week will be some event such as Skirmish night, crafting swap meet or instance runs.
    My goal is to bring in 24 people to be able to create functional fellowships or 1 raid. If you are interested let me know here or look me up online as Eltairion or Elto and let me know what class you would like to play. Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000001d0b1/01007/signature.png]Eltairion[/charsig]

Re: Full game Experience project

So what is the name of your kin?
    Rank 10 Hunter, Rank 9 Warleader, Rank 8 Weaver, Rank 7 Reaver, Rank 6 Guardian, Rank 6 Warg, Rank 5 Lore-master, Rank 5 Blackarrow, Rank 4 Champion, Rank 3 Reaver, Rank 2 Rune-keeper, just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Menathradon View Post
    So what is the name of your kin?
    Seems like all the good names, like Legion of Forged Valhallas, are taken.

Have not made it as yet. Im a little disappointed that all the best names are taken Once I get enough people interested that I can sustain a kin without it being automatically disbanded I was going to found it under the name Hin Amarth which is Elvish roughly for Children of Fate depending on where you get your translations from, but I'm open to suggestion
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000001d0b1/01007/signature.png]Eltairion[/charsig]

I am down man this sounds great
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000000cd1fb/signature.png]Geraltofrivia[/charsig]

This sounds interesting and I tried to start something like this before (where the kin tries to progress in level as a group) but didn't really get enough interest. I think it's pretty obvious that this will be slow but, like you said, it's not the point.

I'm just getting back into LOTRO again so definitely interested in this.
    Wargs get no love.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN-86 View Post
    This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. This month I will be taking names for a project that I am starting to basically play a character through all the important instances of the game. The way it works is that I will be starting a new kinship assuming I can get enough interest. We start at first level and work our way up to the first goal of 21-25 range. Once everyone in the kin is up to that level we group up and run Great Barrows untill we have completed it or until we are tired of it. Then we move on to the next instance, Garth Agarwen and level 35 and repeat the process. We will continue this trend through Fornost, Helegrod (if we have enough in kin) the rift and all the way up to whatever the highest instance will be. At this point the members can take there fully geared and Raid ready character that they have plenty of experience play back to their usual kin. This will be a slow process as not everyone is a speed leveler, but the point is in the journey. Supportive crafting will be encouraged and every week will be some event such as Skirmish night, crafting swap meet or instance runs.
    My goal is to bring in 24 people to be able to create functional fellowships or 1 raid. If you are interested let me know here or look me up online as Eltairion or Elto and let me know what class you would like to play. Thanks
    Did this on Brandywine with about 14 friends in our down time. We still only level when we are on together at the same time.

Two full fellowships are in. If anyone else is interested I m looking to fill the next one and hopefully two.
    Last edited by JMAN-86; Aug 04 2010 at 08:26 PM.

To all those who are interested, we are founded and rolling. Look up Hin Amarth in game for more info. We have 3 full groups and shooting for one more

Glad to see that you found a lot of interested people. I made a new character and I tried messaging you but your character was offline. Do you mind posting the names of the officers on here so we can message them instead?

My character name is Taiman.
    Wargs get no love.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowgeorge View Post
    Glad to see that you found a lot of interested people. I made a new character and I tried messaging you but your character was offline. Do you mind posting the names of the officers on here so we can message them instead?

My character name is Taiman.
    Hi Taiman, if you can't find Hallib/Eltairion online, please send me a tell on Zeichen or Adilena. I'm not an officer but can hopefully track him down for you! I believe he is looking for a Champion so just might be what you're looking for, too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c00000016ac5d/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Taiman, if you are still interested, send a in game letter to Hallib. If not there is still an opening for another who want to run a champion.