We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Thanks to Glorno and Smogrin for the fights on Cosworth, still a bit rusty so really need the practice and appreciate the duels.

And big thanks to Makxlle for some damn good spars on Minardi. Loved the Blade Toss kill
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Lots of people on BM tonight, fun fights all around. I only got a few in but enjoyed watching as well. Nice change of pace to have a bunch of people up there once in awhile. Even Garam was up there pew pewing!

Fight of the night goes to Arunduil and Gorguth, that was epic

ahhhh i wont forget that one in a hurry, definately my longest fight yet, plenty of nice spars that night
    on both sides except deok's creeps wouldnt spar me despite the fact i had a level 8 sword bought from bree
    that may have been because i damaged his ego too much after beating him armourless
    In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.

a little late perhaps, but i had an excellent 1v1 with Ijustpassedgas in the river, she thought she'd found me afk
    Kudos for sticking at it to the end, what a marathon!
    and thanks miltok for helping me rank
    In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.

Thanks for the spars on BM Willobeast and Bloodykill/Driizzy. Willobeast - you are the hardest hitting guard I have ever fought.. hats off to you man - certainly one of the toughest guards to kill in a spar. And Driizzy you are good on every character you play lol
    Last edited by Sathim; Aug 17 2011 at 08:33 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Had a couple good fights against Cosworth (haven't seen you in awhile!) and Mak, thanks guys always nice to get a fight to the death (even my own) 1 on 1.
    Likewise Glorn, you're the only Warden I think twice about before charging

Quote Originally Posted by MinTazCos View Post
    And big thanks to Makxlle for some damn good spars on Minardi. Loved the Blade Toss kill
    Yeah man that was fun, thanks for logging over to give me some good fights. And yes, Blade Toss is my new favorite skill.

Also, big props to Willotank, best guard out there imo. I have yet to win a 1v1 with him. Hats off...

Oh and Jimmieo! You've improved a lot in the last 4 months or so I've been gone, and I LOVE the way you never run from a fight and always stick it out to the very end. Keep it up man, respect...
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c9524/01000/signature.png]Makius[/charsig]

[size=-2][color=red]Arkenstone[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 9 Reaver | [color=yellow]Nikolatesla[/color] Rank 8 RK | [color=yellow]Burtbacharach[/color] Rank 6 Warg
    [color=red]Elendilmir[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 7 Reaver | [color=yellow]Woundpot[/color] Rank 5 BA [/size][/center]

Great fight tonight near OC, Biglebowskii, pretty sure that's the best I've done against you - enjoyed the fight immensely :]
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Just from a personal perspective i think Jimmeo has also improved alot in the last few months. I love how i can bleed you on your horse and you still jump to dismount lol keep em comming!
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Great fight tonight near OC, Biglebowskii, pretty sure that's the best I've done against you - enjoyed the fight immensely :]
    With what little time I have lately to play, it's nice to be able to come out and have bouts like that. I still (and will forever) say that is 100 times more fun than STAB.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Jimmieo - excellent 1v1! Still havent learned my lesson about trying to beat a guard, i cant help it though
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001483f0/signature.png]Kaiba[/charsig]
    Orici - Level 85 Minstrel
    Beatrixx - Level 85 Guardian

Sorry Corinthianz that our duel kept getting interrupted by that LM. Finally I just had enough and figured I'd at least get something out of it and killed that lowbie RK before they got me.

And gratz to both Pocketkiller and Corinthianz on a pretty epic duel I had the pleasure of witnessing.
    Founder of Baruk Khazad of Arkenstone - going strong since Beta
    Minardi DarkKhazad - Card carrying member of the Solo Minstrel Zerg Team
    Tazio Nuvolari - Aesir
    Cosworth Power - Legion - Cry havoc! And let slip the spider of war!

Special thanks to the Immortals and all my friends on Ark creepside; I'm gonna miss you all!

ya that fight was good, but you bpe'd 90% of my attacks and for that you cannot use your shiled in the turny you must equipt a butter nife instead.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012c75d/01008/signature.png]Flaky[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#8b0000]Creeps that piss me off always die before the greenies standin in front of them.[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR=black] Pathfinder 65 hunt, Protectme 65 min, Flakefinderr 65 champ, Protectthemin 65 capt, Flakemeister 65 Lm, Pokcetkiller r9 reaver[/COLOR][/I]

Kiladoc! Nice fight! 1 less crit and i think i wouldve had you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001483f0/signature.png]Kaiba[/charsig]
    Orici - Level 85 Minstrel
    Beatrixx - Level 85 Guardian

Awesome 1v1 Corinthianz... I was spec'd the best I could to 1v1 and you out lasted me. If I had a slightly larger power pool, it may have been different. One of the longest spars I have ever had as well. ./salute.

Glorno - Nice spar outside EC. Your definately one of the best Wardens in my opinion, and we had a good fight. Though I must admit, that tree we were dancing around was definately on my side. I tried to break off when that Greenie BA hit you, so you could smash him. You were low enough that if I stayed on you, you may have gone down. You were winning twards the end there, and unless I had alot of luck go my way, I'm pretty sure you would have won anyway if we had no interferance.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Awesome 1v1 Corinthianz... I was spec'd the best I could to 1v1 and you out lasted me. If I had a slightly larger power pool, it may have been different. One of the longest spars I have ever had as well. ./salute.

Glorno - Nice spar outside EC. Your definately one of the best Wardens in my opinion, and we had a good fight. Though I must admit, that tree we were dancing around was definately on my side. I tried to break off when that Greenie BA hit you, so you could smash him. You were low enough that if I stayed on you, you may have gone down. You were winning twards the end there, and unless I had alot of luck go my way, I'm pretty sure you would have won anyway if we had no interferance.
    Thanks man, even without Uruk Heal you take me lower than any other WL I've faced. I posted in the Ettenmoors thread to put some positivity in there, but I was wondering where your terror banner was... CD? That thing is brutal. I didn't worry about the BA, we had Cor to police us

That tree was cool, I like using the terrain to my own advantage too. My slow also missed the first 2 or 3 times so I just stopped trying after that. Much more of a fun fight if neither of us have a slow anyways I discovered.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Thanks man, even without Uruk Heal you take me lower than any other WL I've faced. I posted in the Ettenmoors thread to put some positivity in there, but I was wondering where your terror banner was... CD? That thing is brutal. I didn't worry about the BA, we had Cor to police us

That tree was cool, I like using the terrain to my own advantage too. My slow also missed the first 2 or 3 times so I just stopped trying after that. Much more of a fun fight if neither of us have a slow anyways I discovered.
    Yeah terror Banner was on CD, I used it right at the start, and it only has a 1 min duration, followed with a 5 min CD. It may have been up again by the end, but I was full on survival mode at that time. Funny you thought I was a NPC walking on the bridge. Come to think of it.... maybe that can be my new WL stealth Thanks for the compliment by the way....
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Had some good 1v1's a few nights ago with muzluks and pokcetkiller, and almost with makius; sorry man, I love to spar you, but not with that spider in tow. It's one thing if he respects the spar, but he was clearly trying to poison/slow me as you approached.

One thing that surprised me was that after flaky and I's 1v1, auzue and vulfen immediately popped in with the pounce on me at sub 1k morale. I thought this was pretty lame, 'cause you guys were no doubt watching the 1v1, only to pounce after it was over. I expect this from vulfen... but derlan comon! You know I don't pull that #### on you. Still haven't managed to have any 1v1's with you since you've ranked. Wish I could make flaky's tourney sometime, but saturday's always bad for me.
    zenki - scavv - navan

Just out of curiousity would you prefer I killed you with flaky? I enjoy watching a good 1 v 1 but cant really expect to live afterwards. I love how sometimes raids stop and watch me fight 1 v 1 but they dont let me just walk away if i win. No offence dude but ive never been afforded that luxury by you yet you expect it in return? I thought i was being honorable just letting you and flaky fight it out i am pushing for rank 9
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,

It's still dirty!

I haven't given you that luxury cause honestly I haven't caught you out soloing much. I have no problem waiting for a 1v1 to finish and let the other guy heal up before trying to start a new fight. I hear about all of these folks soloing with you on your dog so I'm often keeping an eye out when I know you're on, I spose I'm just in the wrong place at the wrong time. When I do happen to see you, it's usually on/near the fringe of where the raid action is going on, and It's hard to grab a creeps attention to drag them away for some 1v1 fun, but I frequently try.

I need some 1v1's with ya man, gimme a shout out sometime.
    zenki - scavv - navan

I will gladly fight a 1 v 1 but in all honesty zenki it will be rare if i win and they will be long boring bleed kites. But yeh jump around next time ya see me and have me targeted and i will run over to BM to fight one.

Hey Omani had a good fight with you early in the day. You nearly got me solo until that spider duo came and took the kb One tough wl I look forward to the next 1 vs 1
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000134921/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good brawl yesterday Derlan on the norbog ridge. I was hoping no sneaky wargs would be around to interfere and I was right for once.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks Grux was a fun fight. Was back on champ for first time in almost a month was nice to play around on him a bit.

balin(themaktruck)orglorin nice 1v1 glad you followed me
    Garamburn
    burtnakh of Elendilmir"Freeps I hate you all, your very presence in the Moors sickens me."

Thanks Loki for the spar on your burg. I knew I didn't really stand much of a chance, but no harm in not trying.
    I thought it was funny you used reset to have TaG up the whole fight Hardia, but it was a good fight none-the-less and thanks for actually fighting.
    Also I can't remember the names of the RK and guard. Thanks for the fights.

Balin I'm sorry I didn't spar you when I was on my spider. 95% of the time I will take up anyone on a 1v1 offer, but I had places be... people to see.. that sort of thing. Maybe next time.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Yeah man anytime. Trust me I know how hard it is on the reaver against burgs so props to you for doing as well as you did. At first I didn't know who your reaver was and I was asking, "who's that reaver that moves so well" and someone replied its his name backwards. I was like oh!
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast