We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Awesome 2 v 1 Miauu and Bobion, I popped my brand hoping for a good fight yous did not disappoint. Was close at the end there Bob when ya used cbr to break that stun. hehe
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

I have had some good , unexpected mind you , 1v1's with glorno here, i swear glorno we get into our fight and five seconds in i am already to half health, with 4 Bleeds on me, please, stop using your spear, it hurts me too much XD

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

Smile Re: Good 1v1s

i beat Cintona and his spider buddy Bachwen in 1v1 spars tho it took a try to beat the spider as he was using all of his stuns and degens (both power and health) tho i did beat him partially with auto attacks from about half heath untill i got powerback then all i used was wages of fear and then boom xD. and then he beat me 2 times after that good spars tho

just soloed Auzue as well good fight
    Last edited by Lord_Sauron; Aug 04 2011 at 10:55 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000fdee0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by motumbo View Post
    I have had some good , unexpected mind you , 1v1's with glorno here, i swear glorno we get into our fight and five seconds in i am already to half health, with 4 Bleeds on me, please, stop using your spear, it hurts me too much XD
    I'm too short, anything less than a spear and I can't reach!
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Cool Re: Good 1v1s

just got Bansir twice and bagweb once those together got me rank 5 good fights all hope to see you in the moors again :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000fdee0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lots of people on BM tonight, fun fights all around. I only got a few in but enjoyed watching as well. Nice change of pace to have a bunch of people up there once in awhile. Even Garam was up there pew pewing!

Fight of the night goes to Arunduil and Gorguth, that was epic
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    Lots of people on BM tonight, fun fights all around. I only got a few in but enjoyed watching as well. Nice change of pace to have a bunch of people up there once in awhile. Even Garam was up there pew pewing!

Fight of the night goes to Arunduil and Gorguth, that was epic
    Agree that fight was awesome to watch! And hey Garam got me twice in a row. ^_^ I normally don't really do "set up" spars, just if I run into people in the open try to take them on -- but that was quite fun! Next time I need to make sure I'm not using a ###### track pad though. Don't think it really affected the outcome but the whole thing doesn't feel "right" without my mouse. LOL I thought I had Garam the first time but he hit me with something crazy (vt maybe? didn't look at the logs) and I went from "yay I'm winning" to "oh #### I'm almost dead" in a split second. Fun fight with Bloodloaf until my power ran out. lol Guess I need to work on that. And the reaver fight was fun, sorry I can't remember your name but was my only win of the night. =)
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

Danget Elerene, tried all night for that spar with you, All i got was a flippin Emote battle! (still i think it was pretty close to my 4 emotes vs your 20) XD

Freeps- Deok lvl 95 Hunter
    Creeps - Cintona Rank 11 Darkblits Rank 7

*laugh* Well early on I had no intention of sparring. You didn't try a spar with me after I got going with it. =) At least not that I noticed.
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

Yes Good fights last night. Cheers to all that faught me. Nice fight Elerene. I wouldn't say work on gaining more power pool to beat me, it's just how you use what you have. If you ever drain yourself out, and have power pot on cool down, it won't end well. I'm still trying to figure out what I can do, to do better against Burgs. I lost to 2 different burg fights last night, but both were close. 1-2k Both I thought I was going to win, until a mez took place. But good fights there as well.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Yes Good fights last night. Cheers to all that faught me. Nice fight Elerene. I wouldn't say work on gaining more power pool to beat me, it's just how you use what you have. If you ever drain yourself out, and have power pot on cool down, it won't end well. I'm still trying to figure out what I can do, to do better against Burgs. I lost to 2 different burg fights last night, but both were close. 1-2k Both I thought I was going to win, until a mez took place. But good fights there as well.
    WLs that 1v1 are win . It's fun on BM, especially if you get some shout crits, but not really that practical in the rest of the moors because it takes you so long that others are bound to find you heh
    [center]
    [/center]

Nice, unexpected fight today, Kylger. Next time stick around for a bit longer, I leave DoTs on myself after 1v1s on the off chance they'll kill me and get you something out of it, too :]
    Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel · Retired
    "I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."

Arkreactor - Was a fun 1v1. Came down to the last hit (when i died you were at 200 health)

It was a good battle, until the corpse-jumping afterwards. Childish, but whatever gets you hot.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001483f0/signature.png]Kaiba[/charsig]
    Orici - Level 85 Minstrel
    Beatrixx - Level 85 Guardian

I Appreciate all the 1 v 1s i been getting lately some good wins and good losses Thanks all.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,

great 1v1 vs Elerene. Did you pop your brand too? I know i did... Nordicwarrior, thank you for waiting for our match to be done before finishing me off afterwards
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001483f0/signature.png]Kaiba[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nidan007 View Post
    great 1v1 vs Elerene. Did you pop your brand too? I know i did... Nordicwarrior, thank you for waiting for our match to be done before finishing me off afterwards
    LOL I was wondering why you were dead when I got back -- should have stuck around I guess. =) I didn't pop a brand actually but yeah that was fun! It's been a while since I messed with a brand creepside but can you pop it in combat creepside? Anyway yeah! Was a blast! =)
    (Retired from Freepside)

Quote Originally Posted by thejadestorm View Post
    LOL I was wondering why you were dead when I got back -- should have stuck around I guess. =) I didn't pop a brand actually but yeah that was fun! It's been a while since I messed with a brand creepside but can you pop it in combat creepside? Anyway yeah! Was a blast! =)
    Cant pop it in-combat, but i tried CJ'ing you once and mezzing 2 times and none seemed to land, so i figured you saw me when i first popped up. wish you wouldve hld off on releasing just 5 seconds... you deserved some points too after that fight.

Tarfis, that was fun. A big thank you to all these hunters that are teaching me to LoS in a 1v1 We'll have to go again sometime, when I have pots.

The dwarf guard at GV with 10k morale? not so fun thanks to the npc that decided she just had to "help." Stole yer kb, she did!
    Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (resting) BA
    Clarysta
    - Lvl 105 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4
    Twitter - @clarystainsun

thanks to corithianz, bala, rahb, jimie and all the others that i've 1v1'd in the past few weeks gave some good fights.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012c75d/01008/signature.png]Flaky[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#8b0000]Creeps that piss me off always die before the greenies standin in front of them.[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR=black] Pathfinder 65 hunt, Protectme 65 min, Flakefinderr 65 champ, Protectthemin 65 capt, Flakemeister 65 Lm, Pokcetkiller r9 reaver[/COLOR][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Lurkerinthemist View Post

The dwarf guard at GV with 10k morale? not so fun thanks to the npc that decided she just had to "help." Stole yer kb, she did!
    You ran smack into my guard coming from the Durins Bane fight with all of his raid buffs still intact. I scolded that npc for meddling. Doubt it did any good though.

You got me today Auzue! Nice job! Double death, that was cool heh. I thought for sure that spider was going to finish me off before I could finish you off, but he held off that was nice. Made me nervous
    [center]
    [/center]

I get that alot people holding off. I would like to thank the group that ran by while i was fighting Alo they could have easly killed me but left the fight alone thanks all!

double deaths are my favorite fights hehe

Hi All!

I enjoy almost all of my 1v1's and heres some of the fights with players Ive enjoyed recently

Auzue
    Akart
    Vulfen
    Muzluks
    And many others, forgive me For not posting your names.

The only comment I would like to make is that most of you are now using a 1 minute stun immunity, just before a fight
    I dont mind this at all, except from when it gets out of hand, Ill briefly put this into perspective

Im Just Riding past ta on my horse scouting looking for the creeps/creep Raid, when suddenly 3 wargs pounce me, ok 3v1 I dont mind, Ill try kill some of you, but then I notice 2 out of the 3 players have 1 minute stun immunity...

I mean comon, Im not gonna survive without stuns, especially being a squishy Rk

See you out there

Legona...
    #1 Power Stacker Of Arkenstone!
    We are the Gods NOW!
    Legona.

Thanks to Corinthianz for giving us some sweet spars early this morning despite being the only freep in the moors. You're tough as nails man, hats off to ya.

And thanks to Bloodude for getting my "fur... sure" reference and giving me a good laugh. Great way to start the day.

B!T@H BETTER HAVE MY HONEY!
    Last edited by socalsurf; Aug 14 2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: typo
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c9524/01000/signature.png]Makius[/charsig]

[size=-2][color=red]Arkenstone[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 9 Reaver | [color=yellow]Nikolatesla[/color] Rank 8 RK | [color=yellow]Burtbacharach[/color] Rank 6 Warg
    [color=red]Elendilmir[/color] - [color=yellow]Makxlle[/color] Rank 7 Reaver | [color=yellow]Woundpot[/color] Rank 5 BA [/size][/center]

Had a couple good fights against Cosworth (haven't seen you in awhile!) and Mak, thanks guys always nice to get a fight to the death (even my own) 1 on 1.
    [center]
    [/center]

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast