We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

I know there are some pretty bad spiders out there.. But I dont think I'm THAT great. All it takes is a little aggression and it catches people by surprise.

But anyway, yeah great 1v1s Glorno. How much did I get you to? About 200 or 300? Was pretty close, and very fun. I enjoyed the fights immensely.
    Also good 1v1s with Barakis, Gahd, and Clueriddle.
    Thanks all for sparring! We figured you didn't like getting ganked by the dog pack so we wanted to see if you wanted some 1v1s
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Smile Re: Good 1v1s

I happened to win in a solo against fight against Fiendishly yesterday morning on my warden. lol it was like a 10-15 minute fight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000fdee0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Sauron View Post
    I happened to win in a solo against fight against Fiendishly yesterday morning on my warden. lol it was like a 10-15 minute fight.
    Was it a "who has more power so they can better wave their stick at each other" fight?
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Was it a "who has more power so they can better wave their stick at each other" fight?
    no it was a who can do more damage while healing and not running out of power fight :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000fdee0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I mentioned my fights with Auzue in the other thread, but also wanted to give a shout out to Muzluks. That was a great fight we had, I haven't had a double death without the Reaver using Dying Rage in a long time. Right down to the last hit on both of us, that was really cool. Just how fights should be.

Stay up there a bit longer next time I'd like to have a few more against ya
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

That was a good spar glorno. I would give muzluks and you the fight of the night(afternoon) title.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

So I was burrowed in an open field near TR and saw a guard run by. Cant remember his name but its someone known (im horrible with remembering names) Now, i usually avoid Guards like the plague but i was feeling lucky and decided to attack... Made the mistake of starting with my mezz and He turned the Tables... layed down my web-of-slowness (yeah thats what i call it) and got some distance. Hit him with my FM and started piling on the poisons... thought i was doing well, until i looked at my morale and was under 1k, while he was at half-health! Still, it was fun, but next time I'll stay underground until a juicy hunter or minnie strolls by
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001483f0/signature.png]Kaiba[/charsig]
    Orici - Level 85 Minstrel
    Beatrixx - Level 85 Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by nidan007 View Post
    So I was burrowed in an open field near TR and saw a guard run by. Cant remember his name but its someone known (im horrible with remembering names) Now, i usually avoid Guards like the plague but i was feeling lucky and decided to attack... Made the mistake of starting with my mezz and He turned the Tables... layed down my web-of-slowness (yeah thats what i call it) and got some distance. Hit him with my FM and started piling on the poisons... thought i was doing well, until i looked at my morale and was under 1k, while he was at half-health! Still, it was fun, but next time I'll stay underground until a juicy hunter or minnie strolls by
    If you're at least 5m away (if memory serves) from a guard when you stun them, they can't turn the tables on you. Gotta keep 'em at range to win :]
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Gildian the Warden - Good fighter - Determined - quick learner. Good job man. Until next time .........

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Gildian the Warden - Good fighter - Determined - quick learner. Good job man. Until next time .........
    lol thanks :P i realized that dps wasnt working so i started healing :P (which still didnt work) xD good fight tho :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Sauron View Post
    lol thanks :P i realized that dps wasnt working so i started healing :P (which still didnt work) xD good fight tho :P
    Na na na man, you did excellent man. VERY quick learner. I applaud. I had to use up everything I had them last 2 - as you well know. I'll take that over stab any day man. Thank you.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Wink Re: Good 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Na na na man, you did excellent man. VERY quick learner. I applaud. I had to use up everything I had them last 2 - as you well know. I'll take that over stab any day man. Thank you.
    thanks man cya around

Had a few good 1v1s today with Auzue getting the jump on me. I'm having to blow all my consumables now that you hit 8 man, getting me very close. Grats btw

Voodoo we had another double death with your DR. I considered playing Hobbit Silence on you for a second, but thought better of it heh. Fun for both of us to get the kill.

Also Lolith, was a good close fight on BM thanks.
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

lol i thought i was doing worse im not sure why but most wardens don't do nearly the damage you do on me. At one point in time did i see 4 bleeds stacked on me?

I should do better in all honesty when i get the jump, set up spars you know im comming for ya even if ya can't see me.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,

Fun fights Corinthianz, they all could have gone either way. And thanks for calling off the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    lol i thought i was doing worse im not sure why but most wardens don't do nearly the damage you do on me. At one point in time did i see 4 bleeds stacked on me?

I should do better in all honesty when i get the jump, set up spars you know im comming for ya even if ya can't see me.
    Spear bleed is 141 every 5s, then there are 87, 130, and 156 every 4s bleeds so they really add up. Once I land all those I have a few seconds before I need to reapply them so I can kite around a little bit and let them go to work. Also the spinning glowy spear thing I put over my head as the fight starts reflects 47 damage on common, shadow, fire (so basically everything in the Moors) for 30s. I don't reapply it, but just that first 30s alone usually gets me 1000-1500 free damage.

Other than that I just trait pure DPS. Healing traited is pure cheese, not fun the majority of the time. Another big bonus is DPS traited I can get stuff down quickly before other Creeps find me. Tougher than just healing yourself, but more fun IMO.

I think most wargs R6-7+ could beat me with Sprint and HIPS both used and all other CDs, but as I understand those are both rarely off cooldown at the same time for wargs that don't just pick on solo hunters and lowbies. Sprint especially really makes landing all my bleeds tough, but I can do a fair bit of ranged damage while you're kiting too.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Jul 28 2011 at 04:58 AM.
    [center]
    [/center]

I find attacks hard to land while sprinting lol its to fast for me. 2.5m attack range at +100% speed is rotten for getting skills off imo. That will be my next trick to try hips and reapply my big bleed. If i can give myself another 10-15 seconds of life i think i can get ya.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    Fun fights Corinthianz, they all could have gone either way. And thanks for calling off the dogs.
    Ya Gilg, some of my best fights are with you. Your one tough spider. Im always Keeping a lookout for you out there...

Akart stay away from my kindling at GTA...no ambush no pots...173 renown.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Feckin wardens, that's some serious insult to injury ya villain.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Akart!!! AKART!!!!!

Fun 2v2 with gil and you v me and maie glad everyone got points from that fight
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

That was Ungolliar dude. I make him put a blue shield above his head so I know who is who.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Grushmun... great fights man wow. Been a long time since a R8 took me down like that. I'm guilty of sometimes thinking those who are always in groups might not have the best 1v1 skills, but you proved me wrong on that!
    [center]
    [/center]

Nice win in norbogs the other day Puvii. Was a good fight

Fun fights with Droggo yesterday, thanks for the 1v1s. I need to learn to get out of that map spot quicker lol
    [center]
    [/center]

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast