We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Results 626 to 650 of 686

Thread: Good 1v1s

  1. #626
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    72
    Great spar with Omani, it went on for 3 minutes and 4 seconds, I did 83k damage. And somehow I emerged victorious.... Of course, however, I had the advantage of 3 ops to 1, still fun though. Rematch sometime? :P
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #627
    Well it's finally happened, I've come across a warden that I cannot beat in 1v1 with my BA. Good fights Authdir, I gave it my all and came close a few times but I just couldn't finish you off, you are easily the best warden on arkenstone right now. I think it's time to sharpen up my skills and rank up my BA again and adjust my tactics, and I'll vow not to field my own warden again until I can manage to beat you once more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000021f21e/signature.png]Vyturack[/charsig]
    ''Scissors are OP, rock is fine.'' - Paper

  3. #628
    Wow, Melsaph, quite a fight! I was so dizzy after, could hardly see straight, lol. But it was fun! You're one hell of a mini out there, keep it up

    Though maybe a little less of the self power regen, eh?
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

  4. #629
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Wow, Melsaph, quite a fight! I was so dizzy after, could hardly see straight, lol. But it was fun! You're one hell of a mini out there, keep it up

    Though maybe a little less of the self power regen, eh?
    Lol i'm glad you was the same, my head was spinning so badly after that spar!

    I don't think i've ever had a spar last so long with a warg you were so tough to kill... I spent half the fight shouting at Brolluk why wont she die!!?? lol.

    And it's a good job i do regen so much with how long it went on :P Was a fun fight, although i'll think twice before sparring you again lol
    Melsaph - 85 Minstrel

  5. #630
    Zanwic,

    I wasn't sure if you had company our first encounter by 3-hump hence the Vital Target in your booty. Enjoyed our two spars up by OC. I opted to forego Moving Target and just see how it went. Lemme know if you want a rematch or some action on my alts. Always up for a good burg fight unlike what Shadoweyez offered by running to the fraid for heals at 1k morale...honestly, take your death.

    Thanks Killabees for grabbing that bear when Eyez was fleeing.
    Aartemys (formerly YoulookYummy) of BrandyZerg, OogityBoogity (the most under-rated Defiler on Ark), Runswithscissors (a very confused Reaver), et al.

  6. #631
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Metrolightning View Post
    Zanwic,

    I wasn't sure if you had company our first encounter by 3-hump hence the Vital Target in your booty. Enjoyed our two spars up by OC. I opted to forego Moving Target and just see how it went. Lemme know if you want a rematch or some action on my alts. Always up for a good burg fight unlike what Shadoweyez offered by running to the fraid for heals at 1k morale...honestly, take your death.

    Thanks Killabees for grabbing that bear when Eyez was fleeing.

    Um, I tried, but good BA vs mediocre burg is not an even fight :P Pretty fun though, I didn't intend for you to see me the second time, I was waiting for TaG to reset when you spotted me.
    I really don't like it when wargs hips in a 1v1 fight, so I treat people how I want to be treated. Sorry that sounds corny but its what I do.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanwic View Post
    I really don't like it when wargs hips in a 1v1 fight, so I treat people how I want to be treated. Sorry that sounds corny but its what I do.
    Well you hips against me in a 1v1 before.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

  8. #633
    Talk about a crazy fight, Bratish! I was lagging a lot in that, but it was fun regardless. Was taking forever with practically no dps for either of us, lol.

    But I gotta say... I definitely prefer getting your heals rather than worrying about your flies!
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

  9. #634
    Well thanks for the sort of spar Arathrin. I know you called me worthless but that didnt mean you had to hips then brand. When you commit to a spar finish it dont run, thought you knew that.

    And i want to gove a shout out to Zanwic your getting better everyday keep it up.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

  10. #635
    Like always, thanks gilgaresh for the 1v1 lol

    And 20g to the first warg who beats my lm 1v1, only ever lost to one once. The rest hips away when they realize that their ezmode button doesnt save them
    Jag

  11. #636
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    72
    Thanks for the spars Voodoo and Rosrak. You successfully made me feel like the worst burg ever. Good job to you both, I really don't know what I was doing to play so badly. Keep it up guys.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

  12. #637
    I'd bet many of the posters on this thread have had spars that were interrupted, or perhaps have even mistakenly interrupted one. I was thinking about a way to possibly reduce the frequency of this. We all know that spars begin with jumps. How about if two ppl were engaged in a spar and anyone else came along and got involved, the sparring players just start jumping? It would be an easy way for anyone else to quickly see it's a spar. Spars start with jumping, why couldn't a spar reset be signaled by jumping as well? I know some players will jump around if they find themselves in a 'certain death' situations or to lure fire, but if you see Two players engaged in a fight and they Both start jumping if anyone else gets involved........ well, then it's easy to tell it's a spar.

    Thoughts?

    Casinoari - Rank 15 RK
    Malakorou - Rank 10 Defiler
    Casinari - Original Challenger of Saruman Minstrel

  13. #638
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Nouri View Post
    I'd bet many of the posters on this thread have had spars that were interrupted, or perhaps have even mistakenly interrupted one. I was thinking about a way to possibly reduce the frequency of this. We all know that spars begin with jumps. How about if two ppl were engaged in a spar and anyone else came along and got involved, the sparring players just start jumping? It would be an easy way for anyone else to quickly see it's a spar. Spars start with jumping, why couldn't a spar reset be signaled by jumping as well? I know some players will jump around if they find themselves in a 'certain death' situations or to lure fire, but if you see Two players engaged in a fight and they Both start jumping if anyone else gets involved........ well, then it's easy to tell it's a spar.

    Thoughts?
    Because players like Grushmun start jumping on you when they are about to get the KB, that would just be confusing. Ive chased every class in and out of spar circles, I know I've accidently hit people, how about if your going to kite, do it away from the ******* people watching....

    Nice spars today to whoever I fought.

    [FYMF squad] Killabees

  14. #639
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    155
    How would you know if I was ever going to corpse jump you, since you refuse to spar any of my toons? Although not gona lie, when and if you ever DO spar me and AFTER I beat you I will get a certain satisfaction jumping on your dead avatar. But then again maybe I wouldnt bother sparring trash like you killabess. "Im better than you and I know it"
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

    Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

  15. #640
    Thanks for all the 1v1s today, I learned that if you autoattack someone and use cracked earth and gust of wind you are ganking someone. The More You Know.

    And jumping wouldnt really work. I find the best way is to send whoever interrupted the 1v1 a tell or simply stop fighting.
    Jag

  16. #641
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    How would you know if I was ever going to corpse jump you, since you refuse to spar any of my toons? Although not gona lie, when and if you ever DO spar me and AFTER I beat you I will get a certain satisfaction jumping on your dead avatar. But then again maybe I wouldnt bother sparring trash like you killabess. "Im better than you and I know it"
    Somebody set fire to the flame!!! I don't want to derail this thread anymore, so nice 1v1 Grush maybe I'll win one next time.
    Last edited by Frankj45; Feb 21 2013 at 02:24 AM.

    [FYMF squad] Killabees

  17. #642
    Thanks for the fun spars tonight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820701000020bce7/signature.png]Brolluk[/charsig]

  18. #643
    Quote Originally Posted by colefire2 View Post
    Thanks for all the 1v1s today, I learned that if you autoattack someone and use cracked earth and gust of wind you are ganking someone. The More You Know.
    Are you looking for some kind of pity party from the people in this thread or are you just trying to guiltily admit to something before you get called out for it? I think the second.

    Sometimes when jagstang loses spars he proceeds to attack someone down about 7-8k when he doesn't get his way (a rematch in this case). If you were merely using only autoattacks I may have overlooked it but you were using skills as the player continued to just stand there. I watched you do this for a bit and it became evident you were not going to stop until he was dead and you had had your way. I then felt obligated to intervene so as to preserve the fairness of the 1vs1 circle.

    Lets see how many people give you pity.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

  19. #644
    Sparring is just another form of farming so you guys quit exploiting...
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

  20. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Are you looking for some kind of pity party from the people in this thread or are you just trying to guiltily admit to something before you get called out for it? I think the second.

    Sometimes when jagstang loses spars he proceeds to attack someone down about 7-8k when he doesn't get his way (a rematch in this case). If you were merely using only autoattacks I may have overlooked it but you were using skills as the player continued to just stand there. I watched you do this for a bit and it became evident you were not going to stop until he was dead and you had had your way. I then felt obligated to intervene so as to preserve the fairness of the 1vs1 circle.

    Lets see how many people give you pity.
    Lol, Aww I love pity parties! And Gans a friend of mine(so i think still) so i dont mind losing at all lol. If i did i would get a whole zergball and get all the buffs so I win.

    I hopped into TS and asked him if he wanted too one more time so i can see how i can improve my lm since hes beaten me pretty good a couple of times and he said no so than i said whatever. And no, i wouldnt have killed a friend/tribemate if they didnt wanna 1v1, Im no burgerprince, was just messing around. I dont care about points as much as you obviously since I'll roam the map solo without 23 creeps behind me spamming bubble lol.

    Unlike you I dont play for points, just for fun. But oh well, keep up the strife you have with me. just makes the forums that much better.
    Jag

  21. #646
    Thanks for the handful of 1v1s today. Specific shout outs to Melsaph and Hny for the fun on my weaver I'm still reeling from the difference in the lengths of the spars, lol.

    As for Spaccateste... thanks for the free points, in spite of you store branding both times we sparred.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

  22. #647
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    Thanks for the handful of 1v1s today. Specific shout outs to Melsaph and Hny for the fun on my weaver I'm still reeling from the difference in the lengths of the spars, lol.

    As for Spaccateste... thanks for the free points, in spite of you store branding both times we sparred.
    Thankyou for the spar And thankyou for breaking the burrow when the stun wore off and letting me get the kill rather than healing back up, much respect
    Melsaph - 85 Minstrel

  23. #648
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    439
    Nice fights Jag, Ill catch ya in the open

    Sparing is cool but anyone can memorize a rotation when they know what they are fighting. Thanks for the fights tho

    [FYMF squad] Killabees

  24. #649
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankj45 View Post
    Nice fights Jag, Ill catch ya in the open

    Sparing is cool but anyone can memorize a rotation when they know what they are fighting. Thanks for the fights tho
    Thanks man, those were fun and close!

    Those open field ones go both ways too
    Jag

  25. #650
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    72
    Good spars today everyone.
    Grushmun- you may win 2 out of 3, but I did significantly better than I had previously expected. Good job, your a beast.
    Flaminghound- I worship you. Its nice to have a warg that can actually put up a fight, you are literally the first warg to beat me 1v1 for a few months now. Great great job. Keep it up.
    Brolluk- You are still by far my favorite person to 1v1 with. I think we ended with a 2 - 2 tie today, so we will need to break that at some point.
    Rossrak- A force to be reckoned with. You are the easily the best mid ranked reaver at this point.

    Thanks everyone, I really enjoy spars; if you ever feel like feasting on a hobbit for a bit, let me know and we can fight 1v1 for a bit. I'm always up for it.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/9l90cl.jpg[/IMG]

 

 
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload