We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Why does it matter what anyone plays? Just be glad there are opponents to fight.

whine whine whine....
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaed View Post
    In case you didn't notice. There is a site called http://dailystats.theblackappendage.com where you can look up anyone's complete player history in a matter of thirty seconds. They have graphs there too! In case you wanted to see those.

Please don't try and say that switching your main to BA had nothing to do with Revenge and all the other BA buffs that came with Isen all it takes is a quick look at you player history to know that you almost stopped playing your other toons to rank the BA. You have gotten WAY more infamy/renown on the BA than you have on all your other toons combined, even if you have a day or 2 here and there where you played the others. I play my warg and my defiler from time to time too, but I rank my cappy more often. He's my main. I used to see you out on Voodoomoose all the time before Isen, but the new flavor of the month arrived so he has gotten a whole ~30k in 7 months.

Everyone does it man (well almost everyone) People like to win. They pick the class that wins. There's no shame in it. I just didn't think it was very cool to see you berating another player for playing the powerful toon out there when you chose to do the same thing on creepside. Also, I don't "care so much." I could care less honestly. I looked that stuff up to prove my point. That's the ONLY reason I promise you.
    Its apparent you play your creeps a lot (at leasr those pronounced so you'd know all the inner workings) .....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    Are BA's powerful now? For sure. They are still trumped by most freep classes though. When Isen first came out I would have said that BA's are way way OP.. but that just isn't the case. Minstrels >> BAs. Champion > BA.. just about any freep is like I stated before.

In fact minstrels are so OP its not even funny.. I heard Gallmir complaining that they nerfed his 1k bubble.... gotta say man there is a LOT more to the minstrel they need to nerf.
    Sorry sathim, but i'd have to disagree on that part.
    Last edited by Daec; Mar 18 2012 at 01:47 AM.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by thejadestorm View Post

Ung, you are the first and only "newly updated" spider that has been willing to freakin' fight me to the death, and I thank you for that. The night before (that Baglun was pleased with) was extremely frustrating because I couldn't buy a 1on1 -- spiders would pop out and 'jump' me, I'd open fire, and they'd run for the hills or wait until someone came to their rescue? I was itching to see how a spider fought the whole night. So last night thank you. That said I think you must be a tad rusty or the updates aren't helping very well 'cause normally you whoop on me quite a bit.
    Aye Ish, hadnt got all the new skills yet at that point (6000 commendations to buy rank 4 and 7 skills) so pretty much the same as before the update with the exception of that 1 audacity we all got, and safe-fall which never came into play. Maybe in a few weeks when I've got some skill rotation rhythm again I can give you a better fight,...if you forget to self-heal or power regen it may go better for me . I have the new skills now tho, so time to get out there and practice.
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post

P.S. Good 1vs1 the other day in front of EC Rokwen. Been awhile since I've fought a good LM solo.
    What??!?!?!?!? You're missing fighting my LM solo what a shame that makes me sad .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by crowthorne View Post
    What??!?!?!?!? You're missing fighting my LM solo what a shame that makes me sad .
    Man I miss fighting your LM as much as I miss seeing that girl who had the adams apple, last week at the club. Though, good solo LM's are like the white horned rhino, when you do come across it you have to appreciate it.

You making a come back homie?
    Last edited by skeetskeet_yo; Mar 18 2012 at 10:23 PM.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by skeetskeet_yo View Post
    Man I miss fighting your LM as much as I miss seeing that girl who had the adams apple, last week at the club. Though, good solo LM's are like the white horned rhino, when you do come across it you have to appreciate it.

You making a come back homie?
    I tried playing today I lost a fight I should have won due to disgusting amount of lag out there. Once they fix this lag I may make a comeback and it will most likely be creepside.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ok so -- I must admit I was quite fuming about your post Voodoo for a while there but I can't really tell if you were being a jerk on purpose or not. =) But wanted to take a moment to reply.

However first: Gilg I loved our 1on1 nearish xroads the other day! I wish the freep squad hadn't shown up and interfered but there's no arguing with a lot of folk anymore about "leave a 1on1 alone" so I don't bother trying anymore. I -think- you would have come out on top there and if I could have done a /die and killed myself to give you the points there I would have. =) So -- another time -- rematch!

Anyway, the reason I play my minstrel has nothing to do with wanting to play the god mode class unfortunately. And believe me it dismays me that they -are- that status right now. I play her because she fits my play style the most out there -- I love the mobile ranged feel, I love that she can self heal (and I actually rather perferred when warspeech caused me to heal myself less, gave me a REAL reason to have to consider dropping out of warspeech sometimes mid-fight), and she's the only char I've ever had out there that I felt I could charge in and cause chaos. I loathe the stop-and-pop style of hunters, BAs, etc. With all the wargs out I started looking for a melee class that I could use in addition to Elerene, and unfortunately the one that suited my play style the most was -- guess what -- the champ. Don't think I enjoy that my PVP mains are considered invincible, but that's not going to stop me from playing the playstyle I consider fun. As for why I play freep over creep, there's two reasons really. I have a lot of friends freepside that I /tell with and such as I'm playing, and it gets a wee bit "lonely" creepside. Far more importantly than that though, I switch over when the freeps significantly outnumber the creeps, and that just hasn't happened much recently when I'm out. Also I set 'goals' for myself a lot. Right now that goal is get Elerene to rank 9. After that my main goal is get Ishtiluk to r7. (though that is going to be one brutal process based off how little I pull in infamy/commendation wise on him) Since commendations are shared between freeps and creeps I'm hoping Elerene can help me gather some commendations for Ish so he can get his audacity up. Note that I had just completed my goal of getting all of my creeps up to r6 before update 6 came out. So you want to know why I play who I play? There you go.

One other 1on1 shoutout that I almost forgot about. I don't recall the name of the greenie I fought just outside of HH but thank you for stopping and fighting me - - I dropped to only melee only with ya and I could tell you weren't used to the controls so I hope our little scrap helped ya get used to it a bit!
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

Once they fix this lag I may make a comeback and it will most likely be creepside.
    Best news i have heard all week come kill some time and people with us till GW2 dude.
    Lotro= [B]Mercywise[/B], [B]Vogar[/B]

Gw2=[B] Mercywise.9364[/B]

They are not going to fix the lag. Ever. It's been around for at least 4 years. It never gets better. It only stays the same or gets worse. They are not going to fix the lag. Period. So there is no reason to hope that they will. These sentences are choppy. Just like the lag.

If any of you can get me into GW2 betas this month, please let me know. I will love you forever.

They are not going to fix the lag. (in case you missed it earlier)
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

o_O I never had lag aside from some mild "first run" graphics loading lag aside from after update 6 here and back when enedwaith was first put out.
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post
    They are not going to fix the lag. Ever. It's been around for at least 4 years. It never gets better. It only stays the same or gets worse. They are not going to fix the lag. Period. So there is no reason to hope that they will. These sentences are choppy. Just like the lag.

If any of you can get me into GW2 betas this month, please let me know. I will love you forever.

My high school English teacher would say "Adding variety to your sentence structure is like adding spices to your food no one likes bland food why would they like a bland paper." Anyways this wasn't the usual lag this was something else no lag while running around solo I find 3 creeps away from NPC's engage them and all of a sudden lag city. Nothing else was lagging so I know it wasn't my connection. Seems like the recent update must have messed with their servers again. They will do a server restart once everyone starts rubber banding and eventually they will fix it. I guess its just not that big of an issue at the moment.

My high school English teacher would say "Adding variety to your sentence structure is like adding spices to your food no one likes bland food why would they like a bland paper." Anyways this wasn't the usual lag this was something else no lag while running around solo I find 3 creeps away from NPC's engage them and all of a sudden lag city. Nothing else was lagging so I know it wasn't my connection. Seems like the recent update must have messed with their servers again. They will do a server restart once everyone starts rubber banding and eventually they will fix it. I guess its just not that big of an issue at the moment.
    Yeah neither is the fact that you cannot even get into Orthanc or the countless bugs in the new area.

But god forbid if something is wrong with the store!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

NOT THE STORE! *panic mode*

Yeah there's a number of regressed bugs that have popped up too. *sigh* Still I share optimism that they will be fixed 'shortly'. =P
    (Retired from Freepside)

NOT THE STORE! *panic mode*

Yeah there's a number of regressed bugs that have popped up too. *sigh* Still I share optimism that they will be fixed 'shortly'. =P
    Application Performance Enhancement Scroll - coming soon to the Turbine Store! only 995tp! (Character only, not account-wide)
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by elderlygamer View Post

always been some lag in ettenmoors when a lot of people on but this is different there is lag in every PvE instance and every landscape area. they are obviously trying to fix it cause they keep doing server restarts. at least in PvP the enemy is lagging too.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000d123b/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The [url="http://thenoldor.guildlaunch.com"]Noldor[/url] of Arkenstone

Yeah there's a number of regressed bugs that have popped up too. *sigh* Still I share optimism that they will be fixed "Soon™". =P
    Fixed it for you!
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

The random bouts of lag seem to be server-wide.. its probably something to do with the sheer number of people who are playing since U6 came out, however something in their coding must have changed, because this did not happen when RoI was released, for instance. The reason I say it's to do with the number of people online is during Australian peak times 5pm onwards there is absolutely no lag issues what-so-ever. No sudden 3 second game freezes etc.
    Prior to U6 lag has never really been an issue for me. The only times lag has caused me problems before is because someone on my router was downloading something at the time.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Lag and Orthanc are being fixed tomorrow
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Lag and Orthanc are being fixed tomorrow
    lolololol

you made a funny!
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Gassy I miss you. That is all.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    Gassy I miss you. That is all.
    awwwww Grush <3
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Fun spars last night on BM. Thanks to all the creeps that fought even with freeps having outnumbered buff for part of that.

This lag is horrendous, please dont purposely spar on the zone line in BM such a silly thing to do.

Have to go again without me having outnumbered buff Bloodloaf that was a crazy close spar.

It's nice to see things even out a bit in 1 v 1 I am really happy with this update so far.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Thanks Grush and Fearthereaver for the 1v1's yesterday. Also to Codyq for trying to jump in after the 1v1 to finish me off, only to end up donating renown - thanks for that.
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Very nice BM spars. Lots of renown/infamy for all, was fun.
    Arkenstone: Blulum (r12 Reaver), Tumblytwo-1 (r10 Champion), Gnaral (r7 Warg) - Nefarious

R.I.P. "The Blood Hand" 05/21/14

Lol Kolt ive had quite a few wargs do the same it really is nice they updated them.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast