We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Yeah that was fun haven't done that in awhile. Contemplated using NS in that first one after your evade but didn't decide fast enough

Thanks everyone who was there.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Really, really enjoyed our fight, Ungolliar. I'm just bummed I only ended up with 1 renown point lol (I had been in a raid getting ready to skirm, dropped, but still only ended up with the one point, oy).
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

I had a few good 1v1s today, Bloodloaf you got me within a thousand or so that was intense. Terror banner earlier may have made me run out of power just at a bad time =O. Also thanks Auzue and Bava

Ishotu thanks for not calling in the swarm on me when I got you in gta. I know it wasn't very fair since I got the jump on you, but it was nice that I didn't get swarmed whether that was on purpose or not. Hopefully we can have a more fair fight where you see me first instead
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

I was told wardens were nerfed in the moors. Thanks for proving that wrong Glorno :P
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    I was told wardens were nerfed in the moors. Thanks for proving that wrong Glorno :P
    Heh I would really say nerfed, we do take more damage than we did before, but we also have bloated morale pools now. Also, due to some Warden changes I'm doing twice the damage I did at 65 that helps significantly. My damage done per morale ratio would be much much higher than it was pre ROI even though we are pretty weak in general, rarely BPE, and take a good bit of damage.
    [center]
    [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchickn View Post
    I had a few good 1v1s today, Bloodloaf you got me within a thousand or so that was intense. Terror banner earlier may have made me run out of power just at a bad time =O.
    Indeed, it was one of my all time favorite spars I have ever had... We should do it more often. With the luck of the turbine gods, I may get that extra crit to make the difference.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Indeed, it was one of my all time favorite spars I have ever had... We should do it more often. With the luck of the turbine gods, I may get that extra crit to make the difference.
    WLs can certainly hold their own, had a good fight with Omani last night.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Been having some really fun 1v1s with ya Lexaar. Keep em coming. you've been getting the best of me more often than i have, but im looking to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by bruun View Post
    Been having some really fun 1v1s with ya Lexaar. Keep em coming. you've been getting the best of me more often than i have, but im looking to change that.
    Great stuff out there Gilg, You've got me totally paranoid, stopping in the middle of nowhere to put my wound/poison protection on hahah...
    Can't wait to meet again.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000101940/signature.png]Lexaar[/charsig]

Lexaar - Been meaning to tell you thanks for some good impromptu 1v1s over the last month. Sorry that most of them got interrupted by warg pounce. Can't blame them as we're usually close to the main action, but wanted to let you know i wasn't calling them in just because you were beating me. I owe you some points and i have no doubt you will collect soon! But I'll try to make you work for them. lol

Anyway, much respect for running solo and bringing the fight with no fear.

See you out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000013ab3f/signature.png]Jimhess[/charsig]
    Freeps - Jimhess - Minstrel R8
    Creeps - Fallbakk - BA R8, Fallbakc - Warleader R6, Fallbak - Defiler R6

Quote Originally Posted by fallat View Post
    Lexaar - Been meaning to tell you thanks for some good impromptu 1v1s over the last month. Sorry that most of them got interrupted by warg pounce. Can't blame them as we're usually close to the main action, but wanted to let you know i wasn't calling them in just because you were beating me. I owe you some points and i have no doubt you will collect soon! But I'll try to make you work for them. lol

Anyway, much respect for running solo and bringing the fight with no fear.

See you out there.
    Thanks man! Its been great fun out there lately... The wargs do always seem to come at the worst times =/ But theres always next time!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000101940/signature.png]Lexaar[/charsig]

Thanks to all that 1 v 1 and 2 v 1 me over by lug res yesterday. Some of the best fights ive had in awhile with the lower ranked folks there in 2 v 1s.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Thanks to all that 1 v 1 and 2 v 1 me over by lug res yesterday. Some of the best fights ive had in awhile with the lower ranked folks there in 2 v 1s.
    I agree I had a blast out there on my warg! I love when impromptu things like that happen. =) Hope we can do it again sometime soon. Plus it's also a fun atmosphere for "chillin'" with freeps and creeps. I had a ball /fainting with legona, raq, and cherry, and being auto-followed on by raq. lol
    (Retired from Freepside)
    Freeps: [color=#9999ff]Elerene[/color], Ikaelus, Graedus, Ziebold, Saracia, Zandiran, Erunir, Jaenda, Derwisch, Gwendilas
    Creeps: [color=#ff9999]Ishtiluk[/color], Sranakh, Fangborn, Tolorath, Oroknash, Logarat

had some good 1v1's with omani and muzluks and bloadloaf today the 2v2 was fun too omani and bloadloaf power was the big issue at the end we stuck it out a little longer when term found a random POS power pot in his bags
    . Rinen a burglar of the highest quality.

Good fight at the tree bowl just now Ggrishnak. Had some badly timed lag but you got me fair and square, you got the jump on me took me a long time to close the gap. Was fun!
    [center]
    [/center]

Not sure if Petme Looks at these fourms, but very nice 1v1, from grothum, to drakes, to the river, nice job! good draw you hips'in wargie

-Aryante/Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by pepperboy View Post
    Not sure if Petme Looks at these fourms, but very nice 1v1, from grothum, to drakes, to the river, nice job! good draw you hips'in wargie

-Aryante/Proverb
    Wait, Wait, Wait...........Aryante? Do my eyes play tricks on me? Wow, haven't heard that name in a very long, long time.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

Quote Originally Posted by phuffdaddy View Post
    Wait, Wait, Wait...........Aryante? Do my eyes play tricks on me? Wow, haven't heard that name in a very long, long time.
    Heya Big! yep! I'm back!! New toon now though, couldn't get Aryante's account back, go-figure.
    Proverb will be my new toy, now...Only If I can get Uggae to lvl up his LM on the server, we'll be set again

Quote Originally Posted by pepperboy View Post
    Heya Big! yep! I'm back!! New toon now though, couldn't get Aryante's account back, go-figure.
    Proverb will be my new toy, now...Only If I can get Uggae to lvl up his LM on the server, we'll be set again
    I'd believe it, trust me, I'd believe it. That's awesome man, I still have random night sweats about not being able to burn down some random white robbed mini as we chase his butt all the way through TR! Yeah man, you get Uggae, and I'll kick Bicep's butt, and we'll use you as the peer pressure excuse "well Aryante came back" heh.

Good to see you man, now where's Lenerac to set up the spar! Take it easy.

The Immortals Lebowski clan
    Forum's Cupcake

couple fun little spars on BM, wanna thank those of you who came and thank yummy for organizing that
    Jag

Had a couple of enjoyable fights with gilgaresh out near Hoarhallow. Finally got smart and just kept hamstringing that last fight. Need to remember to retrait red line if I'm going away from the raid. Would make my life easier :/
    Kin Leader of Leaf Walkers of Arkenstone
    100 Champ Ulvric / 100 Burg Undercover / 69 Cappie Udolf

Thanks Ggrishnak for the spars as always a class act and a fun fight.

Great fights as always Grush, you still got it
    [center]
    [/center]

Yeah thanks to all insurrection peeps that gave me spars. Ren just makes me look like a little school girl.
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdude101 View Post
    Yeah thanks to all insurrection peeps that gave me spars. Ren just makes me look like a little school girl.
    Ren is a little school girl, he's just projecting
    [center]
    [/center]

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast