We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

aye, awesome fights. Once I get the full set I'll be a 'lil tougher (remove slows) - but great fun, thanks for sticking around for the second one ...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Quote Originally Posted by nomad1971 View Post
    I think if ppl are so unsatisfied with the state our pvmp zone is in then EVERYONE needs to do their parts to change it.
    man up! don;t be such cowards. I'm starting to see it isn't the Garams fault, it isnt the Daecs fault nor anyone else single tribe or kin that ppl both sides constantly complain about

Not 1 dang thing will get better out here until everyone living in the glass houses quits throwing stones.
    I think I love you. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by vodpraetor View Post
    I recently started playing my hunter again in the 'moors and I'm having a blast. Just wanted to thank everyone who's given me a 1v1 the past couple weeks - the Hunter, geared and traited properly, is a beast out there.

Props to everyone (freep and creep) that goes out there looking for a 1v1 - it's so much more rewarding than the raid v raid focus fire contests...
    If/when you're up for it, I'd love to try some 1v1s with ya. It's rare to find a hunter who solos, unfortunately, even though they can kill me solo as proven by Relo and Bloodykill. And that was before RoI. I'd love to see how things are currently.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Thanks for the fights Grishnak and Burdan.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Once again im amazed at all the 1 v 1 i get with my warg and how many people acctually let them be fought out thanks all. Warg is still a very powerful class watch out champions im comming for you next!
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Great 1v1 Cazper at South beach you are one sturdy mofo!

Thanks to everyone nearby for not interfering (voodoo, auzue, apok and anyone else)

Edit: Also thanks to Pokcetkiller good fight!
    Last edited by Mops; Nov 29 2011 at 02:00 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000013887e/signature.png]Smogrin[/charsig]
    Ozluk: Rank 10 Reaver
    Oznakh: Rank 7 Stalker

AW: Good 1v1s

Good fights yesterday guys. I hope y'all didn't mind getting beat by an alcoholic.

I guess this just shows alcoholism wins... ;-) jk jk. My liver loses in the end anyway.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000005af46/01001/signature.png]Beerdrinker[/charsig]

Thanks for all the 1 v 1s ive come across over the last few days. I am really enjoying playing my warg and hope to have some good duels in the future. PST in game if you see me on and what a spar. I am really wanting to fight some more champs.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,

Ungolliar, man, I know I got the drop on ya, but I think your spidey skills are slippin

Was an interesting (and quick!) little scuffle, though :]
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Thumbs up Re: Good 1v1s

dang ukluz your one heck of a WL that was the most awesome spar i think ive had. freakin 20 minutes! was awesome keep up the great work man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000fdee0/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Good fight Derlan, thanks for the 1v1. Still trying some things out, I obviously have a little work to do yet lol - If I could get the jump on ya it would make a huge difference I think - hopefully we'll get a few more today, see ya out there...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Yeh Kolt hunters are doing some impressive damage it seems to me. Was trying to get you and Odeon at once but i was getting blown up lol

Thank you for the continous 1 v 1s over by TR res yesterday. Nice job Pelagor on beating my wargy, sweet to a see a capt doing some good sparring.

Bumping this up so the thread doesn't get lost. It has been really slow as of late. I do thank those people who I 1v1'ed with on freep and creep side. I will continue to run around solo or small grouped. Thanks!
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

wow Tsutsaroth, is that your way to go? Attack people at BM without warning with your rk buddy?
    Or you still dont know BM rules, which would be a shame, or youre just a coward, what will it be?

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    wow Tsutsaroth, is that your way to go? Attack people at BM without warning with your rk buddy?
    Or you still dont know BM rules, which would be a shame, or youre just a coward, what will it be?
    I saw the OOC chatter on freepside when this was going on, so sad really. He claims not to know the BM rules and I know poor Bansir was getting a tad upset.
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    I saw the OOC chatter on freepside when this was going on, so sad really. He claims not to know the BM rules and I know poor Bansir was getting a tad upset.
    I forgive bansir but Tsutsaroth must be lying

Tsut is a kinnie of mine. I know he just recently started pvping so its possible he didnt know the rules. BM has not been popular for the last couple of months so its entirely possible a whole bunch of freeps dont know/care about the BM rules.

I hate your warg, Derlan . I wish I could get the jump on you, would certainly make for a closer fight if nothing else...

I cant let that happen i will be shamed in the creep community if i lose to a hunter lol j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    I cant let that happen i will be shamed in the creep community if i lose to a hunter lol j/k
    There are a lot of shamed creeps over the past couple of weeks then ... not many Wargs or BA's though lol.

classy move Galeye, letting me finish the burg fight without pew pewing me into oblivion. Not sure why he took off when i burrowed, musta been a sale on caltrops at ec or somethin, but we wound up having a decent fight when i popped out anyway. Props+ to you
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000117fa3/signature.png]Telcontarr[/charsig]
    F - Various Species of Food
    C - Ungolliar, Slippyclaw, Ummpo, Ironlung, Disquiet, Highwaystar

Thx ung that was a good fight im getting better at the 1v1s (hunters suck) loved the double KO at the end lol 100 moral with one poison on me i was like "####" dead.
    [b][color=green]Galeye - 75 Hunter Grandmaster Woodworker[/color][/b]
    [b][color=blue]Nyroc - 65 Captain[/color] [color=yellow]Grimeye - 75 Champion[/color][color=orange] Mordicar - 65 Guardian[/color] [color=red]Dnor - R6 Warg[/color] [color=purple]Galrat - R5 Store BA :)[/color][/b]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000012738/01007/signature.png]Galeye[/charsig]

Whoever Silencedd is...

I've been having a lot of fun with our battles

Chasing you across the western Moors the other night was a blast and finding that little farm session was a bonus. Stumbling across you last night at TR rez was a nice break from the pewpew fest happening at TA.

Keep bringing the fights - you know I'll keep bringing the trackers

And same with Axetoe - dude you're deadly.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Thanks to all the people I sparred on TA lawn last night, twas alot of fun.
    Freeps live so they can die to me.
    Baglun-Leader of The Bloodhand-Ark (On extended Hiatus)
    Flanes- Founder of Revolution-Brandy

Thanks for the fun 1v1's north of lug rez tonight. I would've tried for more tact classes, but I'm broke and all out of pots xD.

Rumblie that's probably the only EC I've ever resisted, had you hit it you definitely would have had me.

Glorno, nice to see a warden who knows how to use actual melee/ranged skills rather than a walking knockdown machine.

See the rest of you lil' niblets out there!
    [b][i]Ark Creeps[/i][/b] : Tatanko - R11 BA, Shagdakraken - R10 WL, Shaguilos - R8 Weaver, Ophnakh - R8 Reaver
    [b][i]Brandy Freeps[/i][/b] : Shags-1 - R10 Hunter, Shagstar - R6 Failburg
    [b][i]Brandy Creeps[/i][/b] : Deeparted - R10 Dog, Skullcap - R10 Defiler

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast