We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    thanks Blood, Gorg and Gilg for 1v1ing me and props to gilg got me close many times today, cept that one time...dead in 8 seconds, no stun pots is just f'd up.
    Always a pleasure Flaky. Only way to get better at sparing, is to fight the ones you know you'll lose to.
    [img]http://file3.guildlaunch.net/314797/BloodloafNewSig.png[/img]

Some Uruks rank so slow it would impress the Ents themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodLoaf View Post
    Always a pleasure Flaky. Only way to get better at sparing, is to fight the ones you know you'll lose to.
    This is so true bloodloaf, thanks for posting it. I really wish people would take this attitude. I got the #### kicked out of me repeatedly trying to solo people while leveling up. I too would attack people i knew i would probably lose to, but in the end it made me much better at my class. give things a shot people, its so rewarding when you do the unexpected. Props to Bloodykill too for kicking my a$$ up on BM.

I just recently got more Killing Blows on my warg then deaths which i find really amusing lol. Though his Inf per kill is over 51
    Thanks to any freep that will fight my warg and not run to nearest NPC's.
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

thanks for the spars, Muz - good fights...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

To kolt...i had to man i had already had my ### kicked by zenki like 2 times needed a self esteem boost lol. But good job as always. And to zenk. ya man that was much more fun than the stupid OC ball..and i did get you ONCE youve gotten better ill say. :P though that 2200 dev , dev i got was sweet..
    [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ypcay0.jpg[/IMG]

Grushmun-1 - Rank 13 Reaver, Bayoneta-1 Rank 10 LM, Bayoneta-2 Rank 9 Hunt, Halindale-2 Rank 9 Capt.

I recently levelled up a warden and geared him up with gear mostly obtained through solo-ing. In the last week or so I've been playing him out in the moors.. I've been having a ball!

I just want to give a special thanks to those that I've 1v1ed.. whether it was an organised 1v1 on BM or we just happened to meet in the open field alone.

Thanks to:
    Auzue, Grushmun, Maxlle, Gruxxor, Bagweb, Bachwen, Muzluks, Rave(dog/slime), Rabidredneck, Ungolliar, Saurungol, Ratagash, Spidyjam, Liggins on your warg..

Some really good fights, and close ones too. Good fun just before RoI hits sorry if I missed anyone.

-- Yike

P.S I'm still trying to figure out how you double devved me in that second spar Muzluks.. 2 dev strikes within 5 seconds of eachother BOTH hitting for over 1.2k.. I'd like to know how

P.P.S If anyone sees me out there and wants a spar/1v1 just let me know. I'll only be happy to oblige

cheers.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

At rank 10 reavers get a skill that resets some cooldowns while providing a small amount of morale and power. Most commonly known as the reset dev skill. You can also then use dying rage which also resets your skills. So technically you can dev someone 3 times.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    P.P.S If anyone sees me out there and wants a spar/1v1 just let me know. I'll only be happy to oblige

cheers.
    Check your forum PMs.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Sathim, good spar bro. I hadn't seen the name before so I just assumed you were some new guy out here, man you proved me wrong quick lol. Good stuff dude, always fun to fight ya on whatever class you have out there...
    Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8, Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7

Ahh cool thanks for that Voodoo. I knew about DR resetting it but he didn't use it in that fight. The only other way I knew a reaver could reset his dev strike is by critting sudden strikes or something.. but thats not till Isen heh . Good to know.
    Cheers.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000032bbf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/CENTER]

I did the same thing Voodoo that will teach us assume! yeh right. I pounced a low ranked warden hoping to get a decent fight outta him and i got owned lol
    Derlan of Arkenstone(Champ R10), Wilantuk of Arkenstone(LM R6), Adgor of Arkenstone,
    Urukder Lan (Defiler Rank 6) of Ark
    Auzue Windstalker (Warg Rank 9) of Ark

Good spars Auzue... was fun.

Interesting fight today, Auzue (the first one, lmao, you slaughtered my poor elf *** the second time). It's been a while since I've had a chance at a good fight like that. Though I have to say, not sure if it was accidental, but not being dismounted and suddenly in combat near my own npcs had me going "wth?" and spinning my camera around at odd angles to see what I had aggro'd
    [center][color=#CC3300]Lieutenant Sersi Niflhel[/color] [color=#666699]· [i]Retired[/i][/color]
    [color=#993333]"I will give you no quarter, and I will take none."[/color][/center]

Thanks again Gas for the spars. Just in those two fights I think I devised a way to beat the best of the defilers . Might be different if you used power pots tho (in future if we spar I say just go ahead and use them.. I have a big advantage as it is with my power restoring gambit)

Also thanks Bloodloaf for the two spars.. defintely a tough WL to beat

Thanks again Gas for the spars. Just in those two fights I think I devised a way to beat the best of the defilers . Might be different if you used power pots tho (in future if we spar I say just go ahead and use them.. I have a big advantage as it is with my power restoring gambit)

Was good spars indeed. To be honest, I thought I had you the first time. I went for a heal late in the spar, when you had no blue and it ended up being my doom. But either way, you faught well, and I appreciate the compliment. Now only if it were to be true for the countless rk's out here

As bloodloaf knows, my laptop crashed while grouping up with him. I fear that i cant be in the moors for some time anyway thx to yike for respecting me going AFK and giving good 1v1s ( cant beat you though, not yet )

Oh yup - I knew I would forget someone. Thanks for the many fights Burzumaz.. even if they were pretty one-sided lol. You always put up a good fight.
    Now in terms of beating me.. you have a long way to go yet ;b sayy rank 8 and it might be much closer

Bloodloaf - i think as you tried for that late heal I finally had enough power to get my power gambit up. So just very unlucky timing there for you :/

Loaf is easy just uppercut him to death!
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by puvi View Post
    Loaf is easy just uppercut him to death!

Heh I'd like to see you try it mang.... I dare you...

I wanted to see if I could kill you by just hitting instead of doing yet another big heal, but it didn't work out. I'm always up for more 1v1s. I didn't want to use pots as I didn't see you using them either. In that second fight, for that last 2k or so of morale we were mostly neck and neck with each other. Great fights, as always.
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Sorry.. In my original thread I gave props to Ungoliar to a good 1v1.. I DID mean Gilgaresh. I dont necessarily confuse you two as people.. but you are the only two rank 10 spiders on the server, so I get the names mixed up a little sometimes .
    Had 2 fights with you. Both of them went down to the wire. I think I had the advantage of ambush both times, so I was kinda lucky Good fights man
    Last edited by Sathim; Sep 25 2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Sorry.. In my original thread I gave props to Ungoliar to a good 1v1.. I DID mean Gilgaresh. I dont necessarily confuse you two as people.. but you are the only two rank 10 spiders on the server, so I get the names mixed up a little sometimes .
    Had 2 fights with you. Both of them went down to the wire. I think I had the advantage of ambush both times, so I was kinda lucky Good fights man
    Actually Bigdaddy is r10 also, so there are three
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

dont forget about morthil. but i hear nuul hasn't let him out of the cage in a while.

*waits for comment in teamspeak*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000e4b72/signature.png]Lugbugdush[/charsig]

Very nice fight outside gta Gorgurth. Had some game crash issues, before that and forgot to turn on buffbars, so when it was done I didnt notice the two blight spores eating away at me. When I died I was like oh snap. Very nice though, defilers def got some good stuffs this last update.
    Rastlan R13 Burg , Rasial R8 Loremaster, Reistlan R9 Runekeeper, Keshern R9 Hunter

Thanks to Flaky,Rastlin,Kasmi,Dirhaleth, the champ who's name i cant remember (sorry) for the 1v1's near TR last night. Apologies to anyone i left out. Was fun win or lose and Flaky... Sorry bout the fire dot when i was fighting Kasmi, so damn many ppl popping in and out of stealth lol was an honest mistarget, But i know you figured as much. Big fun thanks to all!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100001dacfe/signature.png]Miltok[/charsig]

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast