We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: Good 1v1s

Great spars zan!... sorry about those OP'S if BH and MB weren't too busy slaughtering the freeps at tr it could been fair!
    But it all honesty .. if ya won I would of had to sick the raid on ya!

Also, great spars Beerdrinker ! You play one awesome ministrel ! Just shout if ya want to go again.

Zan... We should spar sometime soon, just don't sick the fraid on me

anyone willing to

1v1 rank like players ..red with reds / blues with blues ..ect .... clases mini vs defi or mini vs wl ..just to time how long they can go on with balanced Op.......will be a fun thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by MithrilMinded View Post
    will be a fun thing to do
    nope.

Good spar Corinthianz! One of the best 1v1's I've had in a long time! Cheers!

Nice 1 v 1 Blum, still playing a great reaver send me a tell sometime we should try to get a few spars in.

Voodoo, we had some good 1v1s. I really wish that I had realized that my aud was glitched to 1 before we stopped sparring. Let me know when we can spar again and hopefully my aud won't feel like slacking off right when I need it most.

Shout out to Ganru and Bodbog both you guys giving me awesome 1 v 1s lately and im loving it Bodbog I dunno what weapon Sauron blessed for you but damn you hit hard man great fights.

Good Spar Aerchiram!

Great spar last night, a bit uh, lengthy, never finished, but boy it attracted a 5-10 minute crowd. We should do this more often, but one or the other die :P

Nice 1v1 a couple days back brolluk when i went QK, there is literally no way a gambler burg can beat a WL lol

Wow, I had to expand the amount of threads shown to find this thing. *blows away coating of dust*

Had some fun 1v1s tonight at Good Grim. Cheers to Hyjack, Beeonick, Durbatuluk, and Vidigis for the fights!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28