We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Thanks for the spars all who come up to Bm last night.

I wanna thank the warg I had a 1v1 with today near TA Lawn. I'm sorry I can't remember your name (I do remember it started with a Z, lol), but I really enjoyed our fight. Very close, very exciting

More of a 3v1 and an npc then a 1v1. Thanks cali and those 2 wargs and that sweet npc I was killing for the 1v3 on wtab the other night was pretty sweet yall got me close, shame on whoever pounced me.

As for the RKs out as of late, and dam theres alot of you, stop running from me your a dam rk most Op friggin thing vs a reaver. complaiing over.
    Last edited by 45Cal.; Jul 11 2011 at 09:41 AM.

That was me Dir Auzue and you did well as a matter of fact all hunters seems to be doing way better then they used to against my wargity. Gurdian(sp) beat me on STAB bridge the other day was a really sweet fight.

Had a few fights on BM a few minutes ago. I already gave props to Miltok and Ggrish in game, but I wanna give it to them again. Some good fights there. Very close.

Also Muzluks, thanks for the 2 spars. I couldn't believe it when I toppled you the first time. Both fights were very close (we both died in both spars for those who didn't see). Thank you.

I will not mention the names of the greenies who tried to gank me on BM, but I know who you are and will kill you on sight. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    That was me Dir Auzue and you did well as a matter of fact all hunters seems to be doing way better then they used to against my wargity. Gurdian(sp) beat me on STAB bridge the other day was a really sweet fight.
    Ah, I was close - there's a Z in it

But again, many thanks for the fight. And for keeping it as a 1v1, especially when it would have been real easy for you to make a note about where we were and bring a whole rain of fire upon me, lol.

Thanks for the 1v1 earlier today Apokalyptika -- maybe next time I won't get so many of those resists

Quote Originally Posted by Sathim View Post
    Had a few fights on BM a few minutes ago. I already gave props to Miltok and Ggrish in game, but I wanna give it to them again. Some good fights there. Very close.

Also Muzluks, thanks for the 2 spars. I couldn't believe it when I toppled you the first time. Both fights were very close (we both died in both spars for those who didn't see). Thank you.

I will not mention the names of the greenies who tried to gank me on BM, but I know who you are and will kill you on sight. That is all.
    very good fights and thank you. Had that slight breeze not changed direction i think my BA woulda won!! lol. and as far as the greenies. i have ABSOLUTELY no problem disengaging during our fights so you can slaughter the gankers and restarting afterwards like we did a few times lol. Glad after we had talked you noticed i was doing that. Anyone who is trying for a fair (or as fair as it can be picking on a BA ; ; lol) fight deserves that respect when gankers come in, if it happens again i will disengage again and hopefully your luck holds and you defeat them.

Nice fights, Ggrishnak. Some nice crits you had the first and third fight, I think they was somewhere around 1.2k+?

Also, it was very hard for me not to hit my pot after you died in that third fight
    Last edited by xxforcardassia; Jul 12 2011 at 12:59 PM.

Was runnin solo this morning. Ran into about 6 different RK's and a Guard solo. Whos name I won't mention out of respect for the guy. I got lucky enough to kill 1 of my RK opponents. But then I'm pretty sure he retraited, and he changed his fighting style. So by the end of my solo charge of the day.. I felt like I ran into Thor himself. Lightning bolts so far up my .... it's ridiculous. Then the one guard I run into, engages... I stabalize, banner myself, heal up then attack... he turns and runs off to the main fight..... I'm standing there like.... come on man.... then guess what... I run into another Thor... I'm not complaining... I'm really not. I know you guys are havin fun, and I can't blame ya. Oh... but I gotta admit, the 3 burg gank squad... I bet they expected me to run... I know I got one of you to sweat.. you went from 5k yo 1k with 3 of you on me... Funny how if it was just Flaky, or a burg that knew what he was doing... he would toy with me for fun, with almost max morale, and probably not attack when I get couple hundred hits away just so I'd probably kb myself with some sort of reflective gear he is wearing...... fun times nonetheless

Thanks to all the Free Peoples who have fought my warg i am really enjoying the amount of fights i been finding. Corianthiaz(sp?) nice win on me the other day it was so unexpected it was enjoyable for me a guard beat me with a heavy shield on so cool thanks for the fun.

Yeah fun for sure, Derlan. Its nice to run into a Warg that uses all of his skills offensively - at rank 7 or whatever you are you put up a better fight than most of the rank 10 wargs...

I want another go on the rk, though lol - you caught me coming out of rez with all my stuff on cd - kudos to you though, most wargs dont have the balls to pounce my rk at anytime ...

And to Bloodloaf, sorry you weren't having much fun... no one can control what toon someone else brings out there; fighting a RK on a WL doesn't look like much fun, but you kept coming back so kudos to you as well. At least the freeps afforded you 1v1 opportunities out in the open like that - it could have just as easily been a zerg...
    Last edited by vodpraetor; Jul 13 2011 at 03:24 PM.
    [FONT=Impact][COLOR=#696969]Cullin R10, Adyson R10, Praethir R9, [/COLOR] [COLOR=#add8e6]Liggins R9, Cilliann R9, Koltan R8,[/COLOR] Kolton R8, Zevin R7, Aernon R7[/FONT]

Ill call myself out, I was the guard bloodloaf was talking about. I normally will one on one anyone anytime dying or not dying but fighting a wl in the cows knowing who he is tribes with i wasn't sure it was going to be a 1 v 1. So after a few seconds of fighting I said screw it and went to the main fight. Live and learn I guess but ill make sure next time I wont be returning to the main fight and will give you go around.

Another thanks to Ggrishnak from last night. We were actually running off to find Akart when my friend pointed you out (that, in and of itself, was funny and I wish there was a way to share voice conversations sometimes. Went something like: "hey D, there's this guy just standing back here, do we kill it?").

The fight was nice and close, and I'm sorry about the extra arrows in your back. While my group got the other freep to stop, I was more than willing to back off at the time and let you go gank him so we could continue

Koltan - I was having fun man. There is only one way to get better at fighting a RK, and thats to go out there and do it. Without a doubt the most deadly class to match up against for me. The fact that I got some of you pretty low was fun, so cheers.

Elricord - I completely understand bro. Our fight would take 10 minutes most likely, and it would be likely that a creep would map in gta and see us within that time. I just like to hang out at the cows man. I'm trying to figure out how to make these cowpies a new form of WL CC.

I don't expect you guys to remember this, but if you ever see me running around solo - I'm looking for solo fight. I don't expect to ever find much though, as most people are in small group or the freep raid. But if you do in fact find me, and your worried I would call in tribe on top of you, don't be. Some people may do that, but I assure you I do not.

For some of you guys that may not know this... I only play a WL. Blooddude is someone else, Blodshot isn't me either. Have had some people in the past think we are the same person....

Good spars early this morning thanks to the two reavers and other freeps who were at WTAB :3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000feebc/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

outside TR right after the keep flip, i jump out and there was elricord, we both bow, he waits i assume for my broken legs to go away (btw was on my reaver) very classy of you man! the others i was not in group with and when they attacked. i turned my back out of respect for a 1 on 1 hope ya saw that. Hence the reason i brought my reaver to GV hoping you were there. Thanks to all thefreeps that let us slug it out on the steps. Elricord... fght ends.. both of us in a pile. EPIC!! nearly a biblical ending to 2 titans clashing lol big props to you man funnest spar i can remember in a long time!

Thanks milk (lol sorry had to) that was an awesome fight, its been a long time since i had a fight like much respect

Thanks to Lolith and Karkaras for a couple good 1v1s tonight, was fun.

Thanks for sticking around instead of HIPSing/sprinting right at the end of one of ours there Kark. Sad that that's even worth mentioning, but so many won't extend that common courtesy so thank you.

EDIT: Although it did kind of suck that you then teamed up to hunt me for the rest of the night.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Jul 14 2011 at 04:22 AM.
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Wow Auzue... caught me by surprise there and almost got me. Put up more of a fight than I expect from most Wargs, nice job. Rarely do I have a fight where a Morale pot is the difference, really nice work.
    [center]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

nice 1v1 dirhalath

No problem Glorno i love 1 v 1 so i look for them. Had to burn sprint to catch ya for that one hehe

Quote Originally Posted by searingskitso View Post
    nice 1v1 dirhalath
    I actually can't believe I lasted as long as I did, lol, you caught me completely by surprise and I think I used my last wound pot in that fight with you - the rest of my time out there, with all the pew pewing from the BAs, therefore was annoying

It was nice, though, and thank you to the creep I saw that started to head over (I never caught your name, I might have turned my floaty names off, but I think it was a defiler), but choose not to join in (and kill me quicker), even in the midst of the rest of the fighting nearby. We need more people like that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by xxforcardassia View Post
    It was nice, though, and thank you to the creep I saw that started to head over (I never caught your name, I might have turned my floaty names off, but I think it was a defiler), but choose not to join in (and kill me quicker), even in the midst of the rest of the fighting nearby. We need more people like that sometimes.
    Translation: defilers are awesome.

1v1s on BM tonight were very fun. A new element of challenge was added for me when I ran out of almost every helpful consumable lol. Thanks to Buttstinger especially... I've been telling anyone who will listen that you might be the best rank-for-rank (kind of like pound-for-pound ) Spider in the Moors. You really bring it and you haven't even gotten what I consider to be the best skills yet. You really use every inch of what your class gives you and I love that style of play. When/if you hit R9+... you're going to be a real force man, keep it up.

Props to the greenie Wargs that were putting up a fight on BM as well even though I didn't get at any of you . I don't think any of you came away with a win, but always good to start refining those tactics early. That might be what makes Buttstinger so good, he went toe-to-toe with me many times even at R2 and 3. By 6 he's a sliver from beating me, I'm sure he'll get me consistently by 7 or 8.
    Last edited by thunderchickn; Jul 21 2011 at 05:09 AM.
    [center]
    [/center]

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast