We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Re: Good 1v1s

Getting back to the thread:
    I will never forget I was riding around sop going to go farm some chieftain seals (Way back, level 60 days, lol), and I rode right by good grim. Druzik mapped in and we went at it I burned EVERY cooldown and lived with 69hp, I will never forget that. I'm surprised my champ even killed you, it was the most epic fight I will never forget, thanks for that
    Ohh You Fancy Huh???
    Saucysara, Saragon, Mcbuffins, Ebok 1, Ebok 2, Tartersauce
    Eviction - Riddermark, Kinless - Arkenstone, Legions - Elendilmir

Bava fight a solo fight with out 3 FMs in 30 seconds then complain about people not wanting solo fights. Your only interested in easy mode fights on your warg imo.

No disrespect (see how little that statement really means?)

oh right original idea of the post Gassy, Cead, Lebowski, BidDaddylonglegs about the only ones i find running around solo of late so thanks for the 1 v 1s.

deleted...
    Last edited by ccsab; Jul 24 2010 at 05:37 PM.

I do remember that SOP fight. Was more surprised we fought right by the map spot and not a single creep mapped in to check the bait pile.
    Druzik

On my warden I just had an epic 1v1 with Lugbugdush about an hour ago on BM. Came down to only a couple hundred morale. Way fun, thanks for the spar in case you read this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000108297/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R10 Waden Dirtdiver || R7 Hunter Eleon || R5 RK Hybridd || R4 Champ Ubermorgan

Some good fights..

Falcon
    Stump
    Balin
    Flaky
    Rahb
    Derlan
    Cord
    Enforcer
    Arrowlas

These are the only ones who come to mind right now, there are many more, and i salute you.

Had some good 2v1's as well,don't remember a lot of the names, but i do from time to time enjoy those too.
    Last edited by Daec; Jul 26 2010 at 12:47 PM.

It was a few days ago but thanks Daec for the two 1 vs 1 we had on BM.

Fun stuff.

Just had some great 1v1's last night at the norbogs with Bloodloaf tonight... was close thing we got each other twice each but either way great fights and had some good fun... see not all the creeps are full of zerg hate on ark!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13207010000059c2c/signature.png]Ihatefreeps-1[/charsig]

I don't check the forums much at all so this is my first post.
    Don't play creeps much so I haven't had any good spars against them creepside.

Creeps who I love to spar:

(well I would spar any creep anytime, but yeah :P)

Droggo - love sparring any of your creeps, you stick around (even on your warg) and really know what you are doing out there. Spider is a tough one, and I think you come out on top most of the time, but I still love it

Leboskii - Fighting your warg is fun when you gank me from the rez circle

Sanger - had some good fights a while back where the result would go either way (50-50). Those 'spars' with you really honed my 1v1 sparring game to a fine edge - cheers

Bigdaddy - I'll never forget the time you jumped me on my rank 1 LM on your spider in the water near TA and I turned around and managed to beat you (don't ask me how I did it - i was really noob at my LM at the time. I think I got lucky with crits). Also some other good fights with you there too

There are many others who I can't think of at the moment, but when I do I'll put a mention on this post.

Cheers

Sathim - R7 champ
    Apt - R5 burg
    Baraz - R8 rk
    Ithill - R5 LM
    Last edited by Sathim; Aug 03 2010 at 01:36 AM.

Also ( I know he was a freep mostly) but anyone remember Sulao/Dralor? Really great player. Sparred him a few times on my freeps and didn't stand a chance lol.

Yes I had to dig terribly deep into the forums to find this but props to Gorgurth, Gilgaresh, Gas and even Droggo for the good 1v1s lately. That was a pretty epic fight Gorgurth you are lucky I didn't have fear pots /shakefist!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Balinorigloin, was a good fight. I do beleive that the green bars went to zero at the same time on us both.
    P.S....I am working on a special gourd that breaks the fear pot bottles in the backback.

Quote Originally Posted by nolins12 View Post
    Yes I had to dig terribly deep into the forums to find this but props to Gorgurth, Gilgaresh, Gas and even Droggo for the good 1v1s lately. That was a pretty epic fight Gorgurth you are lucky I didn't have fear pots /shakefist!
    You always seem to have fear pots when fighting my defiler.... lol

It's always fun fighting you Balin. You and Stumplie both make me think. I wish there were more champs in the moors, especially more willing to run around away from the raid.

Gas, Pocketkiller, Coloured, and Muzluks have all stuck around recently for a 1vs1. Thanks for the fights.

Droggo and Mr.Bava stuck around for a 2vs1 aswell by the ruins of SW TA. No Npcs were involved so that was fun. Just glad i could get you both before ya'll called for the zerg (or they all just happend to run to that side all at once by chance). Either way, good fun.

Nice fights up at BM Muzluks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Just wanted to send a good word out to raveslime. Thanks for fighting the 1 v 1 even at your low rank your a better player then most of the creeps out at this time in a 1 v 1 situation. Thanks again for the fights and hopefully you rank fast because by 6 i think you will be able to beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Just wanted to send a good word out to raveslime. Thanks for fighting the 1 v 1 even at your low rank your a better player then most of the creeps out at this time in a 1 v 1 situation. Thanks again for the fights and hopefully you rank fast because by 6 i think you will be able to beat me.
    Agreed +1 to raveslime!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck4444 View Post
    Thanks, Derlan. Good fights. The fact that you guys can shout out of my fears makes it really challenging. Thanks to Fists, too...second fight had you to 60 - /cry.

To the rest...let me run down the reasons to fight me now at rank 3:

1) no slick flesh
    2) no blood of fire
    3) no 2nd insta-hot (it's a power hog anyway)

Then 2 QQ/lol's (names withheld).

Had a multi-minute fight with a guard at which point another guard showed up to finish. Would have been funnier for you to just shield wall the first guard, but good laugh anyway.

Another multi-minute fight with a cappy. The RK I'm guessing he was grouped with de-horsed - apparently to watch. Then, when the cappy gets below 1/2 morale, the rk suddenly jumps in...big lol.

Yeah...pvp zone...still fun. If you jump me with 2+ and I simply turn around, it's my way of saying "Enjoy your 6 points per kill". We all know that points = greatness, right? That's why the mini on E is the greatest PvP'er on the continent. Costs me a map CD tho...*rage*

So funny rave i ranked a reaver to 8 on E i know exactly who your talking about big LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thejadestorm View Post
    Agreed +1 to raveslime!
    Thanks for the fight Ish! And thanks to the champ who followed me to gta and finished the fight there (Hungury, I think).

And to the guard and hunter who backed all the way into the 1shots after starting a 1v1...just lol.

=D Back at ya! I need to get some practice 1on1ing with Ikaelus -- couldn't seem to figure out much of anything that was working. lol

That's awesome if you guys found some 1on1 opportunities last night. I couldn't find a single fight where someone wanted to go it alone all night. I started just riding my horse straight into the group for comic relief.

I'll give some props though:

Cheekydawg for giving it a try even though I'm pretty sure she wanted that pounce to stun!
    Warr, you're a beast, pun intended.
    Shout out to the creeps that had a picnic next to my corpse in Hoarhollow.

Hey Nico =) When we were fighting the Lugz Rez/OC fight, for a while there Rave was hanging out in the trees to the left and right looking for 1 on 1s. I think he was tired of getting ganked by a bazillion freeps who happened to notice him by the time you got out there though. =/

Which brings up another question -- Rave -- when I see you out there 1 on 1ing, do you want me to pop something into ooc to tell people "rave is looking for 1 on 1s at XXX location if you are interested"? I wanted to ask you that last night but I mean -- can't really talk to you except via a volley of arrows. ;D

This valentines day, tell her you love her with heartseeker!

when I see you out there 1 on 1ing, do you want me to pop something into ooc
    Rather than that...let's do this. Here's my search pattern:

1) always good ta first...lots of wood to pick up
    2) if freeps have lug/blue map -> swim across toward rez and either find a fight at rez or by the river
    if red map/blue tr -> good grim then walk past bear valley poor tr to tr rez road and look for fights
    if completely red -> good grim and then wander between crossroads and an area called circle of trees (between bear valley and gv)

3) note that presence of zerg in any spot will change the pattern to avoid that area until later (I ran the normal pattern a bunch before finally playing in the trees by oc which turned out to be fun after all)

I realize that the map is big and roaming around can easily miss some good fight opportunities, but I still prefer the impromptu meetings - regardless of who initiates. I will check CM/BM a few times a night too, but since I don't arrange things there usually isn't anyone there.

This valentines day, tell her you love her with heartseeker!
    Love hurts. Love scars. Love wounds...and mars.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast