We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Good 1v1s

Good 1v1s

Sort of stole this idea from Snarfy on E but thought it was a good idea.
    List or tell of your most fun/challenging 1v1s wether you won or lost. Dosen't matter if the creeps/freeps still play. Please no bashing or complaing. This thread is more for compliments.

Heres my list:

Stragger
    Hungrier
    Ijustpassedgass
    Durtz
    Arachnie

I know theres more can't remeber them all. Also would like to say enjoyed all the fights i've had with reavers that we killed eachouther and i died by they're blodd of fire, epic deaths.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000012c75d/01008/signature.png]Flaky[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR=#8b0000]Creeps that piss me off always die before the greenies standin in front of them.[/COLOR][/B]
    [I][COLOR=black] Pathfinder 65 hunt, Protectme 65 min, Flakefinderr 65 champ, Protectthemin 65 capt, Flakemeister 65 Lm, Pokcetkiller r9 reaver[/COLOR][/I]

Re: Good 1v1s

Was thinking of posting something like this myself,

Gas, Big, Thormentt, Mrbava, Loronweb, and many more. Except for reavers heh I don't do very well against them.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

In order to steal my thread ideas you have to give me rep! That means all of you Thanks In Advance
    Good bye, Vapor/Immortality, Tyrannicus, Naurath, Faja, Riecker, Energizer, Barkinin, Guen, Rauko, Ramster, Familiarity, Knitefall/Pepperidge, Blaeloch, Kriptic, Illthallion, Angfauglir, Kosemos, Jmez, Gloinfast, Bots, Legions, Genocide, And Anyone else I have played with over the years.
    -Fuzion Rank 11 Rk/Lews Rank 7 Cpt/Swel/Arctic Rank 9 Warg ~ Forever RIP Keep Jamming

On my WL Champs, Guards, and Hunters are all I even have a chance against at this point until I rank and/or get better.

Balin gave me a couple good fights I think we are pretty evenly matched if he stays out of CB . Some Guards I don't have a chance against, but ones that either don't trait OP or don't have top gear I have a chance against.

Hunters are also easy food, but I did lose to Odeon once when I just took him for granted after creaming him the first time. Although they can't really stop my heals, they can usually put as much or more damage on me than I'm healing in those couple seconds, heh. Just gotta be careful.

On my Reaver, there were a couple Minstrels I sparred 3 or 4 times near EC one time I forget their names but those were great fights. I beat each of them every fight, but I never survived with more than 200 morale on any of them. Minstrels are a good match for a Reaver. Most RKs aren't easy but pretty manageable if you play your cards right, but some are on a different level if you miss one important skill or something they'll demolish you.

Pretty much anything is feasible on my Warden except Droggo's spider lol
    [center]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tY1055I.jpg[/IMG]
    [color=green][b]Gloarn[/b][/color] 80 Burglar [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glorn[/b][/color] 75 Champion [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Gloirn[/b][/color] 75 Rune-keeper [color=grey]|[/color] [color=green][b]Glourn[/b][/color] 75 Captain
    [color=brown][b]Glarnakh[/b][/color] R7 Warleader [color=grey]|[/color] [color=brown][b]Glarno[/b][/color] R6 Reaver
    [/center]

Creeps: Durtz, Prylor, Cead, Voodoo's, Arachne, Neoscona, Mrbava, Cantcme, Kilcan, Kilcan, Loogy/ie, Borgosh, Colored, Sawsage, Vulfen, Hungrier, Biglebowski, Bilb, Cosworth, Lugbugdush, Shakdush, Loronweb.

Freeps: Munny, Jiki, Angarian, Falcon, Daec, Stumpile, Saramac, Rohankuma, Heregwyn, Aelvain, Relo, Bing, Bontheon, Ceohelm, Flaky, Quickfeet, Tamorin, Beacon, Uggae, Maiemarwyn, Easy, Enforcer.

^^ 100% respect to all of these people up above listed^^

Side note: Forgive me because i know i left out a lot of people i have found solo or set up 1v1's with... Respect to all those people as well

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherWarriorfan14 View Post
    Creeps: Durtz, Prylor, Cead, Voodoo's, Arachne, Neoscona, Mrbava, Cantcme, Kilcan, Kilcan, Loogy/ie, Borgosh, Colored, Sawsage, Vulfen, Hungrier, Biglebowski, Bilb, Cosworth, Lugbugdush, Shakdush, Loronweb.

Freeps: Munny, Jiki, Angarian, Falcon, Daec, Stumpile, Saramac, Rohankuma, Heregwyn, Aelvain, Relo, Bing, Bontheon, Ceohelm, Flaky, Quickfeet, Tamorin, Beacon, Uggae, Maiemarwyn, Easy, Enforcer.

^^ 100% respect to all of these people up above listed^^

Side note: Forgive me because i know i left out a lot of people i have found solo or set up 1v1's with... Respect to all those people as well
    That covers everything in my post but im sure more people that i have done 1v1's with and can't recall atm...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/13207010000059c2c/signature.png]Ihatefreeps-1[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by 45Cal. View Post
    Sort of stole this idea from Snarfy on E but thought it was a good idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by snarfy View Post
    In order to steal my thread ideas you have to give me rep! That means all of you Thanks In Advance
    Actually Azsouth made the first one on Meneldor, please ensure you give him rep and not Snarfy. Thanks.

I'll just list the creeps I've 1v1.

Special shouts:

Mrbava, I believe my first 1v1 kill was against you. I love the way you use to stalk my nooby mini in the moors. Remember the spars we set up at sop late at night. I think it was mostly DHB and me.

Arachne, You inspired me to roll a spider, nuf said.

Hunrgier, you were a genuine soloer. I know lots of people accused you of calling in the zerg, but whenever you caught me, you were always alone and stuck it out until the end. Good stuff.

Necksnapper, we had tons of great spars when I was pushing for rank 9. Best part is the screenshot of me getting rank and the chat box has a bunch of 'You have defeated Necksnapper' listed.

Prylor, best BA I've come across. I don't know of any others that can say they beat a burglar. (not my burg of course, *giggles at quickfeet*)

These spars are the ones I remember most. Honorable mentions, Voodootoo, Maddogtwentytwenty, Gruxxor, Big, Nuul, Gas, Durtz, Druzik and Neoscona.

Not too many others are solo or will finish a fight alone when you do catch them. Should I find a good solo fight worth mention, I'll come back and give props instead of reminiscing the old moors.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Here is one worth mentioning that took place pretty recently. I had forgotten about it until I read your post. Cead on TA lawn, I have a pic of the double KB in the fight log here.

There was some BDLL interference as you can see but what was cool was my bleed was enough to get him after I went down. I am not sure if he opted against a pot and I think he might have been able to get far enough away to deny me the renown. Instead he died near me on the lawn and I collected the renown for the fight. Respect!

Great fight Cead!!!
    Bing - Hobbit Burg/Rank 9 - Insurrection

Falcon on any toon. Don't really respect anyone else in a 1v1s situtation...most freeps are weak without the zerg.

<3 H...yeah for first kill on me was epic.
    [size=3][color=red]~ Bavalor Babybear, Son of BigBadBavaBear~[/size][/color]

Lemme get this right, the moors are open 24 hour you say?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000ad3d2/signature.png]Mrbava[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ccsab View Post
    Falcon on any toon. Don't really respect anyone else in a 1v1s situtation...most freeps are weak without the zerg.

<3 H...yeah for first kill on me was epic.
    Hmm, Rank 9, yet I don't remember seeing you since Mirkwood.

I guess the best way to introduce ourselves would be a sweet spar to change that mind of yours, yeah?
    [CENTER][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2][B][I]-[/I][/B][B][I] Edheluilas : [/I][/B][I] 68[/I][I] Champion [/I][B][I]- Edheluila : [/I][/B][I]7[/I][I]5 Hunter[/I][B][I] - [/I][I]Ceolhem : 7[/I][/B][I]5 Burglar[/I][B][I] -[/I][I] Dwormurin [/I][I]: 65[/I][/B][I] Guardian[/I][B][I] - [/I][I]Andryella : [/I][/B][/SIZE][I][SIZE=2]55 Loremaster[/SIZE] -[B]Darkwill :[/B] 65 Captain[/I][/FONT][I]
    Members of Insurrection[SIZE=1]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820a000000041707/01000/signature.png]Ceolhem[/charsig][/SIZE][/I]
    [/CENTER]

I have no doubt that you could beat me on your burg...im not trying to be disrespectful by any means. The reason I said Falcon, cause he'll stick about and fight regardless of having CDs. You don't see that too often...most peeps make a mad dash to EC....some other people just sit there and take it. Sorry if I may have offended ya, how about you come out and play...show me theres more then a handful of fighters left playing in the moors. Oh grats on R9 also...

Bing, Balawise, Tamorin, Thorken, Cabo, Enforcer, Galithriel, Easy, Bob, and Geo are also fighters. Everyone else I couldn't imagine in the moors playing with out a raid.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070100000ad3d2/signature.png]Mrbava[/charsig]

I have no doubt that you could beat me on your burg...im not trying to be disrespectful by any means. The reason I said Falcon, cause he'll stick about and fight regardless of having CDs. You don't see that too often...most peeps make a mad dash to EC....some other people just sit there and take it. Sorry if I may have offended ya, how about you come out and play...show me theres more then a handful of fighters left playing in the moors. Oh grats on R9 also...

Bing, Balawise, Tamorin, Thorken, Cabo, Enforcer, Galithriel, Easy, Bob, and Geo are also fighters. Everyone else I couldn't imagine in the moors playing with out a raid.
    There is only one person I know of on Arkenstone who is rank 9+ who got 80% of their renown solo or small group and that is Quickfeet. If anyone is not a raid baby its that guy.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032070000000c1c0f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Ill 1v1 you any time bro!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042070000000cbc65/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

A stupid and naive thing to say bava. You insult many. You show that you have hate in your blood. Take off the blinders for a bit homey, come back to the light.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000c0c71/01008/signature.png]Rahbrigul[/charsig]

I will solo any one any time but spiders I will not fight any spiders ever again.. heck I'll even will try to fight you 2v1. I get my butt kicked sometimes and sometimes I don't. I don't need a zerg to kill creeps
    Arkenstone [url]www.tmoh.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    Elricord rank 11 level 75 guard GM weaponsmith
    BlackHollow rank 7 Level 75 Captain, Cordie Rank 6 RK
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0820700000004eed2/01008/signature.png]Elricord[/charsig]

The fights I win are always the best.
    Chieftain Akart, Servant of [B]Fernando the Benevolent[/B] and [B]Chester the Sleepy Squirrel[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by WillMunny12 View Post
    A stupid and naive thing to say bava. You insult many. You show that you have hate in your blood. Take off the blinders for a bit homey, come back to the light.
    I see you don't like the fact I've left ya off the list...your an excellent raid leader, in that sense you are a fighter...but this thread is about good 1 v 1s...and I've never came across ya without MeW there. We had 1 BM fight....you won straight up. Without ents and lightning you wouldn't spar again, which is understandable...no LM would spar without it. "You insult many." I speak from my experiences...this isn't an all time best list or anything, if so people would have listed Tyrone, Kezz, Saifress, Salroth, Cig and other excellent solo'ers...i speak of what I've seen out there recently and I give them credit for their play style. The people I listed would fight to victory or till death BM or TA, where ever it may be. Don't take it to heart bro...theres no hate in me.

Balin you know your champ very well....you've gotten the better of me in many 1 v1s

Cordy, remember the other day it was you and Bianka vs me? I almost had her down till the wall went up...would have sweet if i could have gotten 1 kill out of it, but I didn't. Good fun tho. You're a solid tank...

And to others I may have insulted...come kill me and corpse jump me so i know who i need to address
    Last edited by ccsab; Jul 22 2010 at 03:15 PM.

Cordy, remember the other day it was you and Bianka vs me? I almost had her down till the wall went up...would have sweet if i could have gotten 1 kill out of it, but I didn't. Good fun tho. You're a solid tank...
    many times have i run into cord and bianka solo to hit that same rage inducing issue. but then im like i do the same thing with my guard so whatever.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I

lookie! Im a master at baiting! wait...what?

<3 Shield wall......do NOT <3 wargs!
    [URL="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php"][IMG]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/6/2/0/3/5/5562035EsfXx.png[/IMG][/URL]

but my reaver <3 bianka.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Best 1v1 I've had would have to be with Natblast's champ, hits like a dadgum truck. I also had a great spar with Prylor on his warden once. I caught Rahb without stun immunity riding alone to TR a while back and i just coudnt resist so I jumped him.....one of my worst 1v1 decisions ever. That boy is evil....pure evil...him AND his tar. Cordie ranks top guard on my do not disturb list. It's sad that a good 1v1 is harder to come by these days.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000201c6d/signature.png]Robzombi[/charsig]
    Making freeps pine for the fjords since rank 3

There are a couple that stand out. One of the best was when my newbie warden was running around the map and ran smack into Durtz, who was alone as well. Both of us were kind of stunned for a second just looking at each other. Then, simultaneously, we charged right at each other. We ended up standing toe-to-toe just wailing on each other. The fight lasted forever, and ended in a double KB. I went down first, and one of my DoTs got him a second later. It was an awesome fight.

Had many, many a good 1v1 with Hunrgier and Biglebowskii.

I think Lebowskii knows which 1v1 was my favorite between the two of us. He pounced me up near the poisoned falls behind TA, and we were having a really good fight. Then (and our stories vary here ) I either fell or jumped off of the cliff toward the water. I was falling still facing Lewbowskii, and watched him leap down right after me. I hit the water...and lived.

Doggie went splat. lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/082070000000f6847/signature.png]Balawise[/charsig]
    Baladin - 65 Dwarf Rune-keeper, Balabo - 65 Hobbit Burglar, Balaroc - 62 Hobbit Guardian, Baladonna - 54 Hobbit Hunter, Balagrim - 41 Dwarf Champion

Do spars count? My moment of glory was a fight against a rank 9 warg (name omitted out of respect, but he was one of the Immortals) in Grams with my rank 5 stalker. He was kind enough to let me get the first hit in from stealth in and after that I just kept backing up as he came at me very aggressively, probably trying to end the match against his much lower ranked opponent quickly, and we both got down to near zero health very soon and yet I somehow squeaked out a victory.

The only reason I didn't lose is probably because he kept attacking so hard that I didn't have to chase him and risk getting flanked. Also I had started my attack with a bleed like another one of the Immortals, whose name I really can't remember (think it started with an O...), was considerate enough to teach me to do when I was around rank 2 and still in love with pouncing my opponents first.

After the fight he was even cool enough to underscore the importance of starting with Bloody Maul by way of giving me some pointers on how to PvP. Anyway those Immortals sure know how to fight and are super nice about sharing the wisdom.

some of the tuffest to kill 1v1.....aiglorod (capt).....fuk'n geo (guard) kicks my *** consistently---if i decide to pvp with me guard regularly u gots to hook me up on ur build mang.....bing of course (burg)...sarkasm and baraz always seem willing to fight no matter the location (rk's)...der others of course....gona git flamed for this one i is....but relo (hunt)--on me reaver vs. him near sop and that quarter of the map. u wouldnt expect a reaver hunt fight to last very long....but fuk...slows, in combat traps, stealth....couple of those fights must have lasted dam near 20min....and to both our credits, neither called in help....or at least none showed..........knows his class it seems....though he is still prime target one for me (i'll go past mini's for dat kill; stay out of peoples vent that u not suposed to be in ya rage'aholic)

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast